Thread: Fresh Doubts Over Hitler's Death After Tests on Bullet Hole Skull Reveal It Belonged to a Woman

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts

Fresh Doubts Over Hitler's Death After Tests on Bullet Hole Skull Reveal It Belonged to a Woman

Adolf Hitler may not have shot himself dead and perhaps did not even die in his bunker, it emerged yesterday.

A skull fragment believed for decades to be the Nazi leader’s has turned out to be that of a woman under 40 after DNA analysis.

Scientists and historians had long thought it to be conclusive proof that Hitler shot himself in the head after taking a cyanide pill on 30 April 1945 rather than face the ignominy of capture.

The traditional story is that Hitler committed suicide with Eva Braun as the Russians bombarded Berlin.

Although some historians doubted he shot himself and suggested it was Nazi propaganda to make him a hero, the hole in the skull fragment seemed to settle the argument when it was put on display in Moscow in 2000.

But DNA analysis has now been performed on the bone by American researchers.

We know the skull corresponds to a woman between the ages of 20 and 40,' said University of Connecticut archeologist Nick Bellantoni.

'The bone seemed very thin; male bone tends to be more robust. And the sutures where the skull plates come together seemed to correspond to someone under 40.' Hitler was 56 in April 1945.

Mr Bellantoni flew to Moscow to take DNA swabs at the State Archive and was also shown the bloodstained remains of the bunker sofa on which Hitler and Braun were believed to have killed themselves.

'I had the reference photos the Soviets took of the sofa in 1945 and I was seeing the exact same stains on the fragments of wood and fabric in front of me, so I knew I was working with the real thing,' he said.

His astonishing results have been broadcast in the U.S. in a History Channel documentary titled Hitler's Escape.
    Continued: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...llet-hole.html

Last Online
    Monday, February 21st, 2011 @ 07:09 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    North-Atlantid/Galatizied Cromagnid
    Ancestry
    Scottish/Irish
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    NS
    Religion
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    So, what exactly do some people believe happened to him, if he didn't die there...? I've heard one very bizarre conspiracy theory on it...
    Love all living things whose humble task is not opposed in any way to yours, to ours: men with simple hearts, honest, without vanity and malice, and all the animals, because they are beautiful, without exception and without exception indifferent to whatever "idea" there may be. Love them, and you will see the eternal in the glance of their eyes of jet, amber, or emerald. Savitri Devi

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 @ 03:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    The Russians found his teeth and his dental records.Gunsche among others who helped burn the body give pretty similar depositions.der Führer died in Berlin but his 1,000 yaer Reich just may live that long

Last Online
    Monday, August 30th, 2010 @ 05:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    East Anglia East Anglia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Labourer.
    Politics
    BNP / NS
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I believe that Adolf Hitler died in Berlin, This story holds special interest to me as I have spent the past 10 years researching Nationalsozialist Germany.

Adolf Hitler had made plans for his death before the end of WW2, It was his will that he be buried in Linz. He expressed his wish to Albert Speer that he wished to be buried in the bell tower overlooking town.
    Source: Inside the Third Reich - Albert Speer

Hitler made it clear that he did not want his corpse to be found by the Russians... From what happened to the body of Benito Mussolini after his execution by the partisans he was clear that he did not want any trace of his corpse so it could be mutilated or exhibited. Indeed the purported skull of Hitler which SMERSH located ended up as an ashtray on the desk of Josef Stalin. The Artifacts in the Moscow archives are part of Stalins own personal collection which only came to public attention after the fall of the Soviet Union.

The claims by the Communists were that they had located Hitler's badly burned corpse beside that of Eva Braun in a shell crater outside the Fuhrer bunker. Though this was kept classified while Stalin accused the rest of the Allieds of harboring him.

The KGB (SMERSH) claimed to have kept the remains of Hitler, Braun and The Goebell's family and moved them to different locations in Germany before they were supposedly exhumed at SMERSH HQ in Magdeburg in april 1970. Reports state that they Cremated and 'Dumped' the remains of all the corpses in the Elbe river, although it is accepted that they had probably been flushed into a sewer system in that vicinity.

I think it raises some questions about the validity of the communist claims, I definately think Stalin considered the Skull fragment to be that of Adolf Hitler, I dont think he escaped Berlin but maybe the final resting place is not that sewer system, It still troubles me that they could not treat the bodies of the Goebells children with more respect.

Incidently Goering, and the others executed at Nuremberg were cremated and their ashes disposed of,, the only other who escaped it was Himmler he was supposedly buried in an unmarked grave at Lüneburg Heath.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    They never found Bormann

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    East Anglia East Anglia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Labourer.
    Politics
    BNP / NS
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Actually they did find Martin Bormann's remains in west Berlin 1972 (Near Lehrter Bahnhof - Now Berlin Hauptbahnhof. The remains were identified from dental records reconstructed from memory By Dr. Hugo Blasche, and later confirmed by way of DNA testing in 1998 using his son as Martin Bormann Jr comparison.

His Ashes were scattered in the Baltic Sea.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Norse
    Ancestry
    Nordic countries
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Weapons maker
    Politics
    Live FREE or DIE
    Religion
    Ancient Norse
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rightpath View Post
    Actually they did find Martin Bormann's remains in west Berlin 1972 (Near Lehrter Bahnhof - Now Berlin Hauptbahnhof. The remains were identified from dental records reconstructed from memory By Dr. Hugo Blasche, and later confirmed by way of DNA testing in 1998 using his son as Martin Bormann Jr comparison.

His Ashes were scattered in the Baltic Sea.
    This is interesting but contradictory to what I have heard.Of course it may be true but before I change my opinion I must see some evidence.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo Saxon
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    England England
    State
    East Anglia East Anglia
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Labourer.
    Politics
    BNP / NS
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Of course,

Contrary to statements of an eye-witness who reported that Martin Bormann, the second most powerful man in the Third Reich, died on 2 May 1945 in Berlin, rumours persisted over the years that he had escaped from Germany after World War II. In 1972, skeletal remains were found during construction work, and by investigating the teeth and the bones experts concluded that they were from Bormann. Nevertheless, new rumours arose and in order to end this speculation we were commissioned to identify the skeletal remains by mitochondrial DNA analysis. The comparison of the sequence of HV1 and HV2 from the skeletal remains and a living maternal relative of Martin Bormann revealed no differences and this sequence was not found in 1500 Caucasoid reference sequences. Based on this investigation, we support the hypothesis that the skeletal remains are those of Martin Bormann.
    I should have added a source, I always try to back up what I am saying with evidence, just takes a little time to get the references sometimes... I am very reluctant to quote wikipedia as a source.

There is conspiracy theories that assert Bormann was re-buried, these can be found on the aforementioned wiki, although I prefer hard evidence when I make claims.

Some controversy continued, however. For example, Hugh Thomas' 1995 book Doppelgängers claimed there were forensic inconsistencies suggesting Bormann died later than 1945. When exhumed, Bormann’s skeleton was covered in flecks of red clay, whereas Berlin is a city based on yellow sand. This indicated to some that the body had been re-interred from somewhere with a clay-based soil, such as Paraguay, the Andes mountains or even Russia (as the Gehlen theory surmised) -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bormann

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 6th, 2009 @ 05:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    retired
    Politics
    conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hitler's death ? Hitler has not died- maybe that physically he departed this gruesome brutal and miasma world of ours-. Not a day passes without a reference being made , mentioned, or alluded to the greatest of all greats. He is very much alive and beyond the cognitive grasp of mere mortals.