American Conservative
    Religion
    none
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

James Von Brunn

We had an interesting event here in July 2009 (or so). The news media (read judeo-liberal propaganda) report about a "White Supremicist" (their favororite anti-white racial slur) being shot at the Holocaust Museum in New York City.

Upon hearing this I immediately went to my computer and found Von Brunn's website - www.holywesternempire.org was down.

This in itself is interesting. Can "the powers that be" externally take down a website?? Upon further research I discovered the this 80 year old WW ll veteran had written a book - Kill the Best Gentiles-tob shebbe goyim harog), which I then sought. I found it on an Australian website "LoveForLife", a site devoted to kinship communities.

The interesting part was in the comments section. Within 1 hour of hearing the event on the "news" and probably within 3 hours of the event itself, anyonomous posters were requesting the PDF of the book be removed from the site. WITHIN THREE HOURS!! They were very insistant and eventually called the site - you guessed it "racist". Below you will find the first three paragraphs from an article by the NY Daily News. The slant is unmistakable.

I read the book and its POWERFUL. I post it here for you edification.
    America is in trouble from these people - make no mistake about it.

Best Regards,

Gordon Godfrey

ARTICLE
    He's a twisted kook with a toxic hatred for Jews and blacks who vowed to go out "with his boots on."

White supremacist James von Brunn, 88, apparently tried to make good on his promise Wednesday - storming the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum and murdering a security guard. The firefight, which left von Brunn in critical condition, capped a life spent spewing hatred.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_w...#ixzz0RNxyOcMv
    Attached Images Attached Images