State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The Psychological Effects of Circumcision

I don't think Europeans are familiar with this, but in many American hospitals infants are (or were) routinely circumcised for supposed health reasons. However, all studies regarding circumcision have found that it has no medical value and its only effect is to deaden sensitivity in that area. I'm annoyed that a Jewish mutilatory tradition with no scientific merit has been adopted by hospitals throughout the country.

When I complained about it to a racially aware friend who was circumcised, he actually defended it, saying that it was healthier, cleaner, etc. Even when I showed him the research he refused to accept it. I've had the same thing happen several times when the subject has come up. Circumcision is a merely doctor-administrated mutilation. Burn victims do not pretend they're better off for it; what is it that sets circumcision apart? Why do we defend it?

I've a few ideas but no real answers.

I think it's related to the problem with rape or molestation victims that they often feel as though the crime was their fault or even that no crime occurred.

I also wonder if it's related to the sacredness of sexual organs to prechristian Europeans, which still lives subconsciously. The destruction of something sacred to a person on such a level would leave anyone confused.

Any comments or rebuttals?
    Last edited by Grey; Saturday, September 5th, 2009 at 08:01 AM. Reason: Cut it down a bit

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 11:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    202 Posts
    Since European men have been able to survive without it, it should tell you whether the medically necessary garbage is true or not.

Obviously, your friend defends it because he is himself circumcised. He doesn't want to accept that he is the result of a Jewish superstition which has infected American mentality, in my opinion.

And it's not cleaner. Maybe only for men that don't practice hygiene. If men clean themselves on a regular basis, there is no need for it.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2020 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    As is perhaps known, I had to be medically circumcised last year, after refusing to undergo such an otherwise useless procedure for years, it eventually became necessary after it became painful, some thirteen years after I was first advised to consider undergoing such a procedure. That's with me having been a life-long opponent of circumcision.

I certainly don't feel any different for it. It has absolutely no psychological effects upon me - the only difference is that I now get all the Jewish-jokes back that I directed at friends who were circumcised as a kid. Other than that, it makes absolutely no difference to me. Other than that both urination and sexual intercourse are a lot less painful.

The hygiene argument is bollocks - it's like the hygiene argument used by people who favour to shave their pubic hair for "hygienic" reasons: If you wash regularly, then it doesn't make a difference either way, it only makes a difference for those people who are too lazy to wash regularly enough.

I had no effective choice in the matter, as it had become a medical necessity at that stage. Had I had an effective choice though, I wouldn't have gone for the procedure. All arguments brought in favour of circumcision are void if people take a little care of themselves and have their body under control, other than that there I find that there are little positive nor negative effects.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    why woud you medically need circumcision? I'm confused. Was there some infection or something?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    246 Posts
    Strictly medicaly speaking in only a few circumstances circumcision is good. However in most cases it is not.

A nice site with information about it :

http://www.cirp.org/library/disease/STD/

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Men only need circumcision medically if they have some infection.

In men most of the infection breeds under the prepuce and many penile infections could be caused under the prepuce. It is a difficult area to keep clean and one has to keep the area under the prepuce clean and dry. Otherwise several infections might start due to the lack of hygiene in that area.
    http://www.scumdoctor.com/sexual-hea...Necessary.html

Doctors agree circumcision isn't medically necessary for newborns. It's a cultural thing, from the Jews.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts
    The psychology of it is like it used to be with baptism: everyone does it to his children, so why should we be different.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2020 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Men only need circumcision medically if they have some infection.
    That's pretty much the biggest heap of BS I've heard in a long, long while. Infections are actually not the main cause for childhood and early adulthood cricumcisions.

The leading call of medical necessity is phimosis, which may either be physiological or pathological, or a mixture thereof. Phimosis, as you may know is - if physiological, an incomplete retractability of the foreskin by it not opening up enough in post-infancy; and if pathological induced by other causes, including inflammation.

Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    why woud you medically need circumcision? I'm confused. Was there some infection or something?
    Original physiological moderate partial phimosis which became pathologically acute near-full phimosis throughout the years.

Or in less scientific words: Foreskin was near-impossible to retract since a young age - but this is not considered entirely abnormal. It has been known to take until adolescence to fully open (although it should be retractable with 90% of people around age 3), which is why it is often too enthusiastically diagnosed by doctors during childhood. However, by age 17 over 99% of foreskins should be fully retractable.

In my case, this never happened fully. Even though I practiced exemplary hygiene, it would not open fully. It would be retractable in its normal, lax state to the minimum required extent, but it was essentially too tight when an erection occured, such as during the practice of sexual intercourse. During intercourse, it would only partially retract, making it a painful venture to engage in niceties.

Therefore, every time I had sex, the foreskin tore slightly - and in healing itself, it contracted even further. At the end, it was barely retractable even in its lax state - this led into the devil's circle of it tearing repeatedly, just to heal even tighter.

It got to the stage that both urination and sexual intercourse were sorely painful, which is why I visited my urologist. When I detailed to him that the problem had persisted for a long time, he was actually shocked and asked - "Which idiot told you not to undergo circumcision some five years ago?" to which I could only reply, "That would have been you, Sir." I asked him whether there was any alternative at all to circumcision, he had to answer in the negative.

In short, a sorry condition you don't want to be in, and for which you don't want to wait as long as I did to treat the problem. I know you probably didn't want to know in such graphic detail, but it helps to stretch that there was no Jewish propaganda involved.
    Last edited by Sigurd; Sunday, September 6th, 2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Too much detail. ;-)
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, December 26th, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    German-Acadian
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    State
    Louisiana Louisiana
    Germanic Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    As is perhaps known, I had to be medically circumcised last year, after refusing to undergo such an otherwise useless procedure for years, it eventually became necessary after it became painful, some thirteen years after I was first advised to consider undergoing such a procedure. That's with me having been a life-long opponent of circumcision.
    I didn't know it was performed on adults. I didn't mean that to say that everyone who undergoes such a procedure is affected psychologically. I've just noticed that most who have had it tend to defend it even when there is no reason to.

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts
    I´ve stated my opinion regarding circumcision in an older thread about that issue. Maybe we should merge both threads, but this one here is mainly about the psychological effects of said practise so I´m a little bit unsure.

http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?p=813272

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie
    I´m strictly and absolutely against (infant) circumcision. Doing that without serious medical reasons is a rude offense against nature and the naturality of men and women. In fact, I find it disgusting. It´s a cultural custom and tradition which was absolutely unknown to our Germanic ancestors. Every part of the human body has it´s sense, and there is no need to remove parts if there´re no problems for the health.

Those who cut parts of the genitals of men and women without serious reasons away should be enforced by law, honestly. I have zero tolerance regarding those practices. Thanks to the gods that these inhuman practices are nearly unknown here in Europe.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson