10 Hours Ago @ 01:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts

Attempt to Classify Lady GaGa

Just like Paris Hilton, it's difficult with all that make up and plastic surgery, but try anyway...

She's Italian-American and her real name is Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta, according to Wikipedia.

I found some photos without makeup too.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Alpinid, dinarid and gracile (small) mediterranid in quite a disharmonious blend, maybe some minor nordid influence which as a well known fact is not untypical especially for the Northern parts of Italy.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    4 Weeks Ago @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    265 Posts
    "Please post a picture with a neutral expression, natural hair colour and little to no make-up."

Other than that, in some of the better pictures, she looks like a standard central Italian, i.e. a Dinaricised Gracile (Small) Mediterranid. Other influences, especially on the Atlantonordoid spectrum cannot be categorically excluded, but she still looks "Italian++" to me.

In any case, even without the make-up not my type of gal. I'd strongly prefer my woman to wear the top and bottom part of a garment at the same time.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Friday, December 28th, 2018 @ 07:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Here's another pic of her with dark hair, btw. It looks like a natural shade to me, but apparently she's been dying her hair a long time. ( I suppose she would be in a KZ for a long time under the Jäger-system) However I think her natural colour will look like this (looks a lot prettier too, without the tarting up)

Her surname 'Germanotta' is most common in Sicily according to world surname profiler, which is interesting because of the middle-eastern input there (close to 50% by some means). Although she's 'italian-american' if I didn't know I might have guessed she was jewish/armenoid, given her huge conk and being from New York . However, she does look somewhat 'italian' too sometimes (like the wide from the rocky movies). I would say she might look Gracile Med. mostly, with Dinarid maybe, but I feel something near eastern (Orientalid/Arabid) fits since she has a rather 'eastern' face and that would explain the nose too.

btw, I quite liked her first two singles ('Just Dance' and 'Poker Face'), certainly above average for the radio. (her newest 'paparazzi' is mediocre though )