Thread: 'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa': Documentary Film About the Decolonization of Africa

Last Online
    Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa': Documentary Film About the Decolonization of Africa

I've already seen it, it's truly amazing. Possibly one of the best documentaries I ever saw. ViV uploaded it, for your viewing pleasure!

(Quoted from the original thread).
    Quote Originally Posted by ViV
    The are no subtitles, but the footage speaks for itself.

-The whole film- is now available at Google Video. Again: no subtitles, but the footage speaks for itself.

It is a masterpiece with beautiful music. I think it is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about the behaviour of blacks, but the multicult enforcers suppressed it so the masses never heard of it.

In the USA a censured version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released; but the directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from that version.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060073/

Enjoy!

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 @ 07:59 AM
    Subrace
    mixed Europid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Politics
    White supremacist
    Religion
    Agnostic and pagan wannabe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Re: [VIDEO] Must see: «Africa Addio» (1966)

This is by far the most powerful video since Der Ewige Jude.
    This should be seen by all 'we are all equal' liberals out there.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 3rd, 2009 @ 12:53 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Up Re: [VIDEO] Must see: «Africa Addio» (1966)

English subtitles are now available! Make sure to enable them by pressing on the "CC" button in the lower right corner.

Enjoy!

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    414 Posts

'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa': Documentary Film About the Decolonization of Africa

'Africa Addio' / 'Farewell Africa' (shot in 1964; released in 1966) is a documentary film about the decolonization of Africa, made by the Italian film directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi. It shows like no other documentary what blacks are capable of if they get the chance. It is a masterpiece with beautiful music, composed by the Italian composer Riz Ortolani. Probably 'Africa Addio' is the best and most exposing documentary ever made about what happened in several African countries directly after decolonization, but because of political correctness the masses never heard of it. In the USA a censored version called 'Africa Blood and Guts' was released, which was deliberately stripped from the original music and the powerful message of 'Africa Addio' - so the sensors were able to portray the destruction, cruelty, savagery and genocide performed by the Africans as a 'struggle for indepence'. The directors Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco E. Prosperi dissociated themselves from this Hollywood (per)version of their film. Use http://keepvid.com/ to reveal the download links of this film, then you can save it in several formats. The supplementary subtitle-file is available for download at: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CZQJ4NTF How to add the subtitles: http://www.videohelp.com/subsvirtual.htm Keywords: farewell goodbye africa afrika addio uncut director's cut movie shockumentary mundo cane cannibal holocaust decolonasition decolonization human rights revolution struggle freedom independence blooddiamond blood diamond guts racism apartheid 46664 equality savagery savages less intelligent intelligence nobel prize winner laureate dr james watson blacks negros africans niggers uhuru kill killing murder massmurder massgraves sadism cannibalism boer genocide racewar race war rahowa slaughter hunting killing animals wildlife elephants hippopotamus zebras arabs arabic indian indians moslim moslims whites toto communist marxist nelson mandela foundation living the legacy
    Watch it here, with English subtitles:

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post My Favorite Documentary: Africa Addio

My favorite documentary: Africa Addio

I do not find this my favorite documentary because it deals with the end of the colonial era in Africa and its consequences, race, culture, white man rule etc, but it is my favorite because of the way it is filmed, it is one of the best documentary's ever made.

Not for children it containes people being killed, animal slaughter, everything.

Africa Addio is a 1966 Italian documentary about the end of the colonial era in Africa.

The film was shot over a period of three years by Gualtiero Jacopetti and Franco Prosperi.

This version is as far as i know the complete version:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4202583442015#