Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Made You Join the Movement?

Purifier

Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 03:43 AM
    Ethnicity
    Slavic/Germanic
    Country
    United States United States
    -
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I have always had a very strong dislike for popular American culture. I feel much the same way about most of the "counter-cultures", though I can find a couple respectable traits in a few of them.
    I don't watch TV, or movies, and at 25 years of age, I just bought my first CD player 5 months ago.
    I see American culture (and counter-cultures) as very shallow. Even at their best, the counter-cultures tend to be based around very transient things. I wanted something deeper. A "natural culture".
    About 2 years ago I came across the concept of the "Race Soul", and I soon realized that the apprehension and manifestation of this Race Soul would provide the "natural culture" which I had been looking for.
    So here I am.

RUSFRONT

Last Online
    Saturday, March 5th, 2005 @ 05:56 AM
    Occupation
    Remodeling
    Politics
    Russian Nationalist/White Supremasist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i guess it was the murder of my uncle by chechens and armenians when i was 6

and 4ears later 6 of my friends were shot by chechens when comming back from a soccer game
    and this summer my friend was beaten to death by an armenian
    Christian Orthodox Skinhead

Hail Russia

chainsaw

Post I WAS FOCED TO INTERACT WITH MUDS!

I grew up in Indianapolis and was forced to be around the nigs in school. When I was thirteen I was bussed to a nigger infested school. I hated the fithy nigs: they jumped me, broke into my locker, acted like animals, etc...
    One day I caught a bus to the northside; a neighborhood called Broad Ripple. While I was there I saw a couple of skins about eighteen years old and started talking to them. After about five minutes of talking they had to leave to go meet someone and one of them gave me a wrinkled up "Fable of the Ducks and the Hens" and a "We Believe" pamphlet from W.A.R. I read these several times; especially the W.A.R. pamphlet. I went back to where I met the Skins for the next four days hoping to talk to them again. I saw the two I talked to the first time along with four more skins on the fourth day. After hanging around with them for about a month I was getting shaved in.

14!!!,
    chainsaw

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12