Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Does Norway Look Racially, Besides Oslo?

Last Online
    Monday, March 5th, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tired nationalist
    Politics
    Nationalism, Elitism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How Does Norway Look Racially, Besides Oslo?

How does Norway in overall look racially, if we don't count Oslo? How does other cities look?

It might just be my impression, but I have got the impression that adoptives are quite common? Or more common than in Sweden? Adoptives are worse than "real" immigrants, because of many more accepting them. Are there many Muslims etc in the idylls? Some people say that Norway (besides Oslo) still is quite idyllic, and some say that it is the same as Sweden, i.e. you can see non-Nordics everywhere.

Best regards from Sweden

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    In Oslo you can see non-nordics everywhere. Bergen and Trondheim is not as bad yet... Asylum-seekers get placed around the country, but many of them go to Oslo when they have the chance. Mostly immigrants are active in the drug dealing business in Oslo.
    We have between 120k and 150k muslims here (40k of these live around Oslo and Akershus according to wikipedia), and Sweden has 320k to 350k.

In 2007 there was 703 adoptions here, in Sweden there is about 1000 adoptions each year. In 2006 half of the children adopoted in Sweden came from China. Around 50 000 children has been adopted to Sweden since 1969. China is the most popular country to adopt from in Norway too, then comes Colombia, South Korea and Etiopia. The number of adoptions to Norway is falling.

Some figures:
    Number of members in islam congregrations:
    1980: 1 006
    1990: 19 189
    2000: 56 458
    2006: 72 023
    2007: 79 000

Largest muslims immigration groups:
    Pakistan: 27 675
    Irak: 20 076
    Somalia: 18 015
    Bosnia-Hercegovina: 14 822
    Iran: 14 362
    Tyrkia: 14 084
    Kosovo: 12 235

(Numbers from 2006)

Last Online
    Monday, March 5th, 2012 @ 08:18 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tired nationalist
    Politics
    Nationalism, Elitism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersir View Post
    In Oslo you can see non-nordics everywhere. Bergen and Trondheim is not as bad yet... Asylum-seekers get placed around the country, but many of them go to Oslo when they have the chance. Mostly immigrants are active in the drug dealing business in Oslo.
    We have between 120k and 150k muslims here (40k of these live around Oslo and Akershus according to wikipedia), and Sweden has 320k to 350k.

In 2007 there was 703 adoptions here, in Sweden there is about 1000 adoptions each year. In 2006 half of the children adopoted in Sweden came from China. Around 50 000 children has been adopted to Sweden since 1969. China is the most popular country to adopt from in Norway too, then comes Colombia, South Korea and Etiopia. The number of adoptions to Norway is falling.

Some figures:
    Number of members in islam congregrations:
    1980: 1 006
    1990: 19 189
    2000: 56 458
    2006: 72 023
    2007: 79 000

Largest muslims immigration groups:
    Pakistan: 27 675
    Irak: 20 076
    Somalia: 18 015
    Bosnia-Hercegovina: 14 822
    Iran: 14 362
    Tyrkia: 14 084
    Kosovo: 12 235

(Numbers from 2006)
    That was good information, and I have to thank you for it. Like I said, it could just have been my impression. Is race treason common then? I figured since Norway generally is more "conservative" and more nationalistic, it must be less common. But I might be wrong on that point, since everything is possible these times.

Hundhedensk "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Håløyg
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    241 Posts
    Yeah, you can see alot of nordic women with foreigners, sadly.
    And norwegian men like to import wives from for example Thailand, those women have more traditional values and likes taking care of the home and making food and want to have children.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    I find it ironic that people who want a mate with traditional values feel the need to look to someone who is racially and culturally incompatible with themselves. The espousal of feminism and liberalism should be a capital offense, since they are responsible for murdering not just an individual, but a whole society.

And to those brainwashed women who will accuse me of wanting them to be baby factories, you ARE baby factories, so deal with it. Men and women both have their purposes and responsibilities in our society, and yours is to have children to raise and nurture to renew our people. Ours is the duty to care for you and provide a home and safety. Neither is easy. Both are necessary, and it is the duty of ALL of us to fight those who want to destroy our society by undermining these traditional roles.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huginn ok Muninn For This Useful Post:

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    5 Days Ago @ 06:42 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    Men and women both have their purposes and responsibilities in our society, and yours is to have children to raise and nurture to renew our people. Ours is the duty to care for you and provide a home and safety. Neither is easy.
    Correct, but that does not make women "baby factories". Most children are still begotten out of love, so I condemn that term as being too materialistic for something so personal and emotional as founding a family.

That traditional family roles should be practiced IMHO is obvious, but that comes with it naturally enough. Even in numerous families who take a "more liberal" (for the lack of a better word) stance towards it, it happens more often than not that the woman works part-time only and does the lion's share of the household and looks after the children when they return from school.

A woman working part-time when all children are at school, or a woman who works from home to be able to combine this (such as a child-minder/baby-sitter for instance, or a lot of "office work" that can be done at a time when the children or household needs not looking after) is certainly not the problem, that is within the picture.

In the same vein, it also has to be mentioned that not all women are fit to be mothers, and not all men are fit to be fathers. Where a reversal of the traditional roles (i.e. woman is the bread-winner, man is a stay at home dad) is not possible, they can be useful to the folk in other ways. For what is worse than having no children at all is to raise anti-social children.

Sounds stupid but - the problem with the declining birth-rates is not couples who choose to remain childless, this has always existed. The number of people having children has remained reasonably stable throughout the last century. What it is rather, is that many people who do choose to have children only have 1-2 of them, whilst even as little as 50 years ago 4-5 tended to be customary.

It is thus more family-friendly politics and policies which play as much of a role as anything. Besides the upside that if politics were a little more family-friendly, women could see it as an encouragement to be stay-at-home mothers as well as having numerous children rather than a "necessary chore". The way back to a more traditional family model can only come through the women's mind, we men cannot do that for them.

Yeah, you can see alot of nordic women with foreigners, sadly.
    And norwegian men like to import wives from for example Thailand, those women have more traditional values and likes taking care of the home and making food and want to have children.
    Obviously, mixed marriages and bi-racial children are even more of an issue than immigration.

Immigration can, come the time, be dealt with swiftly. If you wanted to, you could book a plane for the bunch of them and send them home, easy. But with mixed marriages - well, where are you going to send the children?

Imagine that you have a half-Turkish, half-Norwegian child. Well, if you send it to Turkey with the rationale "They're half-Turkish after all" --- then, should at some point the Turks get fed up with their hypothetical foreigners, you might just as well receive that one back, with a lovely notice from the Turkish government, "Well, they're half-Norwegian after all".

This is one of the many reasons why it is selfish to have children with a person of fundamentally different background. The ones that are suffering, if push comes to shove, under such an arrangement, are usually the children, not the parents who wanted a "traditional Thai wife". But then again, that symptomises today's way of thinking - "Who cares what happens to my children and grandchildren, important that I'm happy."

Either way, what to do with the mixed-racers ... Madagascar, anyone? Perhaps alongside the Jews who like to propagate racial mixing?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, November 1st, 2010 @ 11:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scanian Swedish
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    State
    Scania Scania
    Student
    Politics
    Social Liberalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Norwegian men who seek traditional values would never dare to marry anyone outside their ethnicity and culture to begin with.

They are already themselves alienated liberals since that they are mixing their future lineage. I cannot feel nothing but despise for these men.

What these women want it is just a chance to coming to Scandinavia and have a better living standard, it is someway like prostitution (for these women) since it is about getting a better living standard in Scandinavia.

So this type of relationship has nothing to do with traditional values, more a result of decay of Norwegian society where Sweden is not different also.

Anachronism "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Correct, but that does not make women "baby factories". Most children are still begotten out of love, so I condemn that term as being too materialistic for something so personal and emotional as founding a family.
    I dislike the term "baby factories" because it is simply taking something beautiful and making it ugly with propaganda. The women who use it are shedding the worst light possible upon their role in life. It's a way to whine and tell men they are insensitive when it is perfectly normal to want a family. So, the best way to disempower a word is to embrace it. They want to call it that, fine, that's what it is. And men are slaves to give women money. What an attitude, huh? Men and women both need to be more normal and drop this childish attitude and accept their roles in life.

It's very true that the leftist governments in the West have castrated the White male though, and those governments must fall for normalcy to be restored. Women who want families should not be looked down upon either. Plenty of perfectly intelligent and wonderful women have gotten married directly after high school and had families. This doesn't make them "breeding whores" or "baby factories" as feminists want to smear them as being. Feminists are simply against the family, against the White male, against love between man and woman, and against everything that does not include female dominance and male subjugation. They are evil freaks created by jewry to poison the Germanic people from within.

Last Online
    Friday, March 5th, 2010 @ 01:46 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Alsatian
    Ancestry
    Alsace and Ireland
    Country
    State
    Arizona Arizona
    Devoted to kin
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Baby factory is indeed a little harsh but I understand the need for shock value. Instead of looking at children as a product, however, and women as the factory workers who produce them perhaps it would be slightly more poetic to view us all as a renewable natural resource, women and men alike.

As a renewable natural resource it’s best to treat us all with some care, keep us in an environment conducive to our highest level of usefulness.

Now is actually a perfect time to return many women to the home without losing the advantage of our wisdom, educations, general know how and derring do. With all the communication devices available to us today women can certainly contribute to our society without leaving their napping children, simmering soup and drying laundry. We have always been able to hop up from a task, stir the soup, answer a “why” question, switch over the laundry and then resume exactly where we were when we leapt up to attend to more menial tasks. Natural selection made sure that the female could “multi task”.

It would be a crime against civilization to reduce women to baby factories when there is so much intelligence, wisdom and gentleness in a woman’s nature and all of those qualities are absolutely necessary for the running of any advanced civilization, be it segregated or integrated.

Do I think women should be home with children? Yes I do, at least most of us, as was mentioned there have always been exceptions. I was home with my children for more than twenty years. Children provide things for women that men can not. Children are highly interactive and many women like to interact. Children are adoring and accepting and many women require a great deal of love and validation. Children are entertaining and inventive and many women require that kind of stimulation.

To tell you the truth a clerical job and a husband can probably only provide one quarter of a woman’s need for stimulation, love, entertainment and validation. Children provide too much!

But, and this bears repeating, go look at the smart class in the school. It’s full of girls. Are there very brilliant men? Of course, we see them all the time. But down here in above average land? The female is usually a little brighter and a little more versatile than her mate. The nation or race that fails to find use for that natural resource will fail. Let us invent a way for women to contribute to society while raising her brood and we’ll all be better for it.

Last Online
    Saturday, February 25th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian
    Subrace
    Friterpian
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    North Holland North Holland
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Philosophy Student
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Traditionalist Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    It is not that men are generally less bright, but rather that they are generally more lazy. Very good point about children providing so much of what women need!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast