referree / courier
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello

This is a very interesting site and the members have expressed political comments with which I agree and and disagree. What I am convinced of is the lack to national sovereignty allows for the take over of each specific culture.

The plan is to have no Germanic culture, no French culture, no Italian culture. Only a blob of European culture is planned by the liberals. Those who persist will survive intact and become the dominant force, which is the Muslim, for they have an entrenched male dominant and religiously regimented herd of sheep mentality. They will not assimilate as their nature is contrary to general society. That is the biggest threat to life as we know it. In the USA, groups came from Europe and assimilated within 30 years as the second generation came to voting majority age and their elders faded into retirement and the next world.

Now we have the Spanish element, many of whom will not assimilate and many of whom are illegal invaders with loyalty to another nation and much prefer their own race with the intent of seizing control through the ballot.

Those who control the education system control the future. And the bad guys are in charge. When the EU starts dictating inch by inch its own preferences to the European nations on national culture preferences as they did to Spain on Bullfighting and Italy on their attitudes to certain citizens, it shows how it wants to control all of you. Each culture must resist.

The Jewish state is your friend and when support waivers as it has under the current US leadership, it bolsters the cocky attitude of the Muslim horde. I would trade our President for the Israeli President in a moment. You really need to dump the EU and go back to a Common Market. I really don't have much more to say. There is much history and culture to learn here which I have missed.

The only other complaint I have is I believe the internet is looped here so that makes it difficult to reach many places as I keep getting redirected to US sites - especially in the advertising links. I thought I could escape going from link to link. I believe communication and censorship are threats as well.

Divide and conquer is what they want. Divide and resist is better.

You may not hear too much from me and I hope it will not be held against me. I may ask a lot of questions.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts
    Welcome here, Rotford. Please ask all the questions you've interest in, because there are many members who are up for answers, discussions and debating. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 07:11 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    English, German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    This is a very interesting site and the members have expressed political comments with which I agree and and disagree. What I am convinced of is the lack to national sovereignty allows for the take over of each specific culture.

The plan is to have no Germanic culture, no French culture, no Italian culture. Only a blob of European culture is planned by the liberals. Those who persist will survive intact and become the dominant force, which is the Muslim, for they have an entrenched male dominant and religiously regimented herd of sheep mentality. They will not assimilate as their nature is contrary to general society. That is the biggest threat to life as we know it. In the USA, groups came from Europe and assimilated within 30 years as the second generation came to voting majority age and their elders faded into retirement and the next world.

Now we have the Spanish element, many of whom will not assimilate and many of whom are illegal invaders with loyalty to another nation and much prefer their own race with the intent of seizing control through the ballot.

Those who control the education system control the future. And the bad guys are in charge. When the EU starts dictating inch by inch its own preferences to the European nations on national culture preferences as they did to Spain on Bullfighting and Italy on their attitudes to certain citizens, it shows how it wants to control all of you. Each culture must resist.

The Jewish state is your friend and when support waivers as it has under the current US leadership, it bolsters the cocky attitude of the Muslim horde. I would trade our President for the Israeli President in a moment. You really need to dump the EU and go back to a Common Market. I really don't have much more to say. There is much history and culture to learn here which I have missed.

The only other complaint I have is I believe the internet is looped here so that makes it difficult to reach many places as I keep getting redirected to US sites - especially in the advertising links. I thought I could escape going from link to link. I believe communication and censorship are threats as well.

Divide and conquer is what they want. Divide and resist is better.

You may not hear too much from me and I hope it will not be held against me. I may ask a lot of questions.

Welcome to the forum, it is great to see more people joining.

What you are saying about each culture growing on its own it true. China is the civilization and refuge for Chinese people. Africa is the civilization and refuge for Blacks. Western civilization used to be the civilization and refuge for the Whites, but now it is a free for all. There is no national identity, no common religion, and no dominant culture. Every type of stupidity, filth and indeceny you can imagine is not only tolerated, but actually encouraged by so called liberals. And when you try to logically explain why all of this is not a good idea in the long run, they call you a nazi and tell you to "mind your own business". The one thing that the liberals simply cannot grasp, is that once the other races eventually take over the West, especially Muslims, the liberalness, the gay pride parades and all the other garbage they love so much will no longer exist. Liberalism is another word for national suicide. Not only will extreme liberalism cause national suicide, but liberalism will cause death upon itself and its own ideals. But the mostly yuppie whites who support liberalism, instead of using their brains and learning the easy way, will have to learn the hard way and that might be having one of their family members get killed by an uprising from a larger minority group.