Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unity Mitford View Post
    although it is ideal for a child to have two parents, our birth levels are so critically low that perhaps it is right for suitable single women to utilise sperm donations if no good husband is to be found? suitable male role models and father figures are of course needed, in the form of blood relations and teachers...

how about a communal centre in the countryside, equipped with doctors and teachers and youth leaders and the best organic food, where the mothers can live with their children until the children reach eleven, after which they can be educated at an elite school?

i think the key is to keep it secret. only talk to people with the same agenda and only talk to those who can help.
    You don't seem to understand anything about child psychology. A son with a nonexistant father (and even a daughter) is pretty much destined for serious problems. I've known many kids who didn't have fathers and they were usually pretty wacky and strange, and it doesn't have to do with not fitting in, which is a different thing. I've seen the effects of the "It takes a village" mentality towards raising children and it makes them into useless and dependent babies who carry around nothing but spongy matter in their skulls. And what you are dreaming up is basically equivalent to a primitive, sketchy commune. When children are raised like that they can't reason and think independently, and if you see some of the victims you will know I am right. Proper parenting with a male role model is not "needed" it's basically mandatory.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    State
    Teutonic Order Teutonic Order
    GPWW
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    This is a nice idea but wouldn´t it get attacked and then slaughtered by the PC´s for being an "evil-nazi-antisemitic-hate organization"?
    Here is this "hate group".
    NSV and "Hilfswerk Mutter und Kind" (NSV- Mother and Child Society)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

The "hate group" 's symbol

NSV endorses breast feeding*

* It is meanwhile scientific proven that breast-feeding reduces a woman's risk of getting breast cancer to near zero .

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 05:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Just imagine if the state and FED will do this to your kids over what you name them then one can imagine what they'll seed you with if you let them in regards to anonymous sperm donors.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...an-Nation.html

Hitler's Parents Claim Judge Found No Abuse of Little Adolf, Aryan Nation

Heath and Deborah Campbell, who named two of their children Adolf Hitler and JoyceLynn Aryan Nation, are claiming that a court vindicated them of all abuse allegations last month. But after 33 months in foster care, the children are still not home.

New Jersey Family Court officials had no comment Tuesday.

“Actually, the judge and DYFS told us that there was no evidence of abuse and that it was the names! They were taken over the children's names,” Heath Campbell told NBC 10 Tuesday.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Such things can be considered upon time when the tides have changed. Any official breeding fund, whether public or private, will be in the line of crossfire, which is exactly not where we need our children in such time of adversity.

Low birth rates is not a recent anomaly, it is actually fairly typical for our folk that in times where we are enslaved, unable to unfold ourselves, unable to live a free life without fear, we unwittingly agree upon the idea that bringing children into this messed-up world is imprudent.

Yet it is a response which must be countered, a point where instinct must be overcome by reason, where the love for our folk must remember that the greatest and indeed, only hope for our future, is to ensure the continuation for our people and our holy Germanic blood, to be loving parents to a new generation to become proud Germanic men and women, to accompany them through childhood into adulthood.

The system knows that the most effective thorn in its side is a host of healthy Germanic children with a healthy mindset: So as to say, our growing ranks. As such, we must always look to have families provided we are able to find a suitable Germanic partner and are fertile; furthermore for those who find no suitable partner or may be infertile to provide for the less fortunate children of our folk, perhaps by taking one or the other into foster care.

Technically, the birth-rate will self-settle with brighter days and there is little positive encouraging we need to do with the wider people. Practically, we need to lead by example; that is by having a host of children if life's circumstances permit us so --- and in that, our prime goal should also be to lead by example, failing to pick a partner but instead resorting to the sperm bank is not the example, not the ideal, and thus not what we who consider ourselves the vanguard of the movement should be aiming for. We should be aiming to find a compatible partner with whom to found a family. The ideal in any rate is that a child grow up with both its parents, this is what we must be striding for ourselves.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unity Mitford View Post
    although it is ideal for a child to have two parents, our birth levels are so critically low that perhaps it is right for suitable single women to utilise sperm donations if no good husband is to be found?
    I find that if we are considering numbers and ratio, technically women should find it less difficult than men to find a suitable partner within the wider movement, as you folks are outnumbered (the 2-1 ratio on this board is pretty much an exception) --- the fact is of course that many women activists often put us men activists to shame by oft achieving the same amount of work as four or five of us --- but when it actually comes to suiting one male comrade to one female comrade and vice-versa, the numbers dichotomy doesn't exactly help-

Women within the movement should technically find less trouble picking a suitable man from the ranks, and if she cannot, then it should act as an utmost source of alarm to us men in the movement, as it shows that we are not up to the standards that any self-respecting woman in the movement could come to look up to and love.

Still, we are looking towards more women in our ranks; the self-contained folk community is achievable, but if the first problem that arises is not one contained to the struggle of the community but that of four eager young males fighting over the heart of one young lady by the virtue of outnumbering so extremely, then that's going to be problematic, and energy wasted that could be used elsewhere instead.

Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    You don't seem to understand anything about child psychology. A son with a nonexistant father (and even a daughter) is pretty much destined for serious problems.
    The lack of a father-figure is problematic and usually leads to troubles; but at any rate this need not be the biological father albeit being the absolute ideal that we should aim for. I wouldn't paint it just as black as you do, as...

I've known many kids who didn't have fathers and they were usually pretty wacky and strange [...] and it makes them into useless and dependent babies who carry around nothing but spongy matter in their skulls.
    ...at this stage it's becoming rather personal. I did not have my biological father around, my former stepfather couldn't care less, and my grandfather took much of the role of an acting father until he became too old and ill to fulfill it to the extent he would have hoped to. Yet I would gladly take exception to being "wacky and strange" or "carrying around nothing but spongy matter in [my] skull".

And what you are dreaming up is basically equivalent to a primitive, sketchy commune. When children are raised like that they can't reason and think independently, and if you see some of the victims you will know I am right.
    Actually the idea of what you call a "primitive, sketchy commune" where we bring back the idea that one entire village helps together, that each one's abilities benefit everyone is not such a new idea at all.

Certainly I would say that the times when "the core family" included not just two parents and 1.4 children but several generations, the livestock and the farmhands, typically family cohesion tended to be much better than in this day and age. It also typically allowed for larger families when less than 70% was spent on folks paying their own three-person-sized slave homes and slave feed.

Also the "village community" idea is quite a way forward; I was lucky enough to still see some remnants of it in our village (albeit, waning remnants, as the zeitgeist takes hold) and see the complete opposite thereof in the city; the idea is that a working folk community, where the folk helps itself begins at the small scale, which is basically at family/farm/village level.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 07:52 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Netherlands, Germany & Norway
    Subrace
    Faordiby
    State
    Orange Free State Orange Free State
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Cognitive Dissident
    Politics
    Verwoerdian
    Religion
    Heretic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts
    This thread reminded me of a song:

http://forums.skadi.net/showpost.php...ostcount=15442
    Although the word "Commando" was wrongly used to describe all Boer soldiers, a commando was a unit formed from a particular district. None of the units was organized in regular companies, battalions or squadrons. The Boer commandos were individualists who were difficult to control, resented formal discipline or orders, and earned a British jibe that"every Boer was his own general".

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimminger View Post
    This thread reminded me of a song:
    Ah yes, wonderful song. Much as most of Landser's songs have little artistic merit, this is one of their few true masterpieces.

I recall when in my younger years, in our 'anti-social days' I was staying over at a then-comrade's having "a couple" of beers. Suddenly we saw this blonde woman and her Negro boyfriend taking a romantic walk just outside so we put on that song and turned up the volume to full, informing them that we were Aryans and they in turn were committing Rassenschande.

Ten minutes later we had the police over, still playing that type of music. We were cautioned --- not for the type of music played, not for our comments, but for the volume at which we were playing at. It was that techno-freak neighbour upstairs of him again.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I find that if we are considering numbers and ratio, technically women should find it less difficult than men to find a suitable partner within the wider movement, as you folks are outnumbered (the 2-1 ratio on this board is pretty much an exception) --- the fact is of course that many women activists often put us men activists to shame by oft achieving the same amount of work as four or five of us --- but when it actually comes to suiting one male comrade to one female comrade and vice-versa, the numbers dichotomy doesn't exactly help-

Women within the movement should technically find less trouble picking a suitable man from the ranks, and if she cannot, then it should act as an utmost source of alarm to us men in the movement, as it shows that we are not up to the standards that any self-respecting woman in the movement could come to look up to and love.

Still, we are looking towards more women in our ranks; the self-contained folk community is achievable, but if the first problem that arises is not one contained to the struggle of the community but that of four eager young males fighting over the heart of one young lady by the virtue of outnumbering so extremely, then that's going to be problematic, and energy wasted that could be used elsewhere instead.

The lack of a father-figure is problematic and usually leads to troubles; but at any rate this need not be the biological father albeit being the absolute ideal that we should aim for. I wouldn't paint it just as black as you do, as...

...at this stage it's becoming rather personal. I did not have my biological father around, my former stepfather couldn't care less, and my grandfather took much of the role of an acting father until he became too old and ill to fulfill it to the extent he would have hoped to. Yet I would gladly take exception to being "wacky and strange" or "carrying around nothing but spongy matter in [my] skull".

Actually the idea of what you call a "primitive, sketchy commune" where we bring back the idea that one entire village helps together, that each one's abilities benefit everyone is not such a new idea at all.

Certainly I would say that the times when "the core family" included not just two parents and 1.4 children but several generations, the livestock and the farmhands, typically family cohesion tended to be much better than in this day and age. It also typically allowed for larger families when less than 70% was spent on folks paying their own three-person-sized slave homes and slave feed.

Also the "village community" idea is quite a way forward; I was lucky enough to still see some remnants of it in our village (albeit, waning remnants, as the zeitgeist takes hold) and see the complete opposite thereof in the city; the idea is that a working folk community, where the folk helps itself begins at the small scale, which is basically at family/farm/village level.
    Well, having a father figure in the mix is different, it could certainly still give the child troubles but if there is a responsible non-biological father who takes care of the family regularely there's nothing wrong with that, but usually no male wants to do that, especially among white trash. It may be different in whites of a different culture. I am talking about children who have a complete absence of a normal father figure, like from when they were a very young child or baby. People who had a father figure most of their childhood usually turn out ok, although they usually have mild difficulties. There is a lot of divorce in the redneck culture I live in, so I've observed and met a lot of people like that. You talk about a pie in the sky idea, the "village" mentality is just that, despite the fact that it is useless for maintaing our numbers any more than they could possibly be increased anyway.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 09:16 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English-American
    Ancestry
    English/England
    Country
    Single adult
    Occupation
    student
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feisty goddess View Post
    You don't seem to understand anything about child psychology. A son with a nonexistant father (and even a daughter) is pretty much destined for serious problems. I've known many kids who didn't have fathers and they were usually pretty wacky and strange, and it doesn't have to do with not fitting in, which is a different thing. I've seen the effects of the "It takes a village" mentality towards raising children and it makes them into useless and dependent babies who carry around nothing but spongy matter in their skulls. And what you are dreaming up is basically equivalent to a primitive, sketchy commune. When children are raised like that they can't reason and think independently, and if you see some of the victims you will know I am right. Proper parenting with a male role model is not "needed" it's basically mandatory.
    It's true. Studies have shown that kids do better with two parents.

A kid could survive with one, but it's difficult. I thinnk part of it is because a single parent tends to be a part time parent. They have to do the job of two people.

Although if I was a single mom for whatever reason, I'd be very careful about who I let be a father figure to my kid.
    Proud to be Germanic.

Even though my ancestry is English, Germany is my favorite country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12