Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Germanic Breeding Fund

I want to present an idea for an organization, funded by donations, with the goal of stimulating Germanic childbirths by providing financial security for young couples wanting to have many children. Today the lack of financial security deters some young Germanic women from having many children, while there are other people who would like to support Germanic childbirths financially but don't know worthy recipients themselves, want the instrumental use of their money guaranteed or can only donate in a noncommittal way. The idea is to bring these interests together. I would like to know how others see the chances of realizing this concept and if they find it viable or not.

In order to attract as much in donations as possible, donors have to assured that their donations will be spent effectively. This can be achieved by subjecting potential recipients to a process of application, in which they compete with one another about the most attractive terms they agree to subject themselves to, such as the number of children they plan to have. The organization would then sign with the recipient a legally enforceable contract about a loan which stipulates the obligations of both parties in detail. If a recipient does not comply with the terms of the contract, the organization can call in their money by legal means.

Applicants would be screened and selected for desirable traits, such as genetic fitness and proper conduct in life. For this both partners would have to submit a genetic sample and/or a pedigree. The recipients would be guaranteed the financial means for themselves and for their children throughout the whole period until the last child reaches adulthood, but the parents would have to apply themselves. The father would have to work or to undergo professional education or training for later work. The mother would not have to work but could take care of her children full-time until the last child was old enough to take care of himself. Before spending the money from the organization, the recipients would be obliged to first make use of any other available financial ressource such as the income of the father, an inheritance or governmental benefits, and even after the payments by the organizations ended because all children grew up, the recipients would still have to use any spare money, save some allowance, to pay back as much of the loan as possible. This way the expenses for the organization could be kept as low as possible while still guaranteeing financial security for the family. In the ideal case, the recipients would be able to eventually pay back the loan in full with interest from their own earnings.

An example for such an ideal case in which the guaranteed financial security would still be useful and stimulate childbirths, would be a young couple whose male is still in professional education and does not have the financial means to provide for a family. With a loan provided by the organization, the young woman can begin to have children right away without having to worry and if everything works out as planned, the father would find a well-paid job later in his life and be able to pay back the loan in full. In this case the organization could re-use the money to provide for more applicants, ideally several times over.

I have more thoughts and ideas, but for now I would like you to disregard the details but focus on the general concept. Do you see any chance of this concept to be implemented within the next decade and do you believe it would achieve its goal, and if not, why not? I will list some possible objections I can think of and I would like to know if anyone believes they apply:

1. There would not be enough interested suitable applicants. The conditions they would have to subject themselves to are too restrictive.
    2. There would not be enough donations. Raising a child till adulthood is very expensive.
    3. There are no people interested in Germanic preservation and at the same time competent enough to set up such an organization.
    4. Such contracts could not be made legally enforceable.
    5. The concept is unsound or unfeasible for any other reason.
    6. Such an organization would fail to achieve a significantly higher number of Germanic children of good breed, because lack of financial security is not a major reason why people don't have more children.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Yes that would be a good idea, but beaurocracies are inefficient. Most people would not be willing to donate any large sum of money to them other than maybe buying a candy bar or throwing some pocket change at it or something.

Our problems now mainly involve all the cultural changes that have been instituted onto us. The main thing would be to go back to the old culture with a few common sense modifications.

The more logical way to go about this is in a more localized grass roots folkish way. Grandparents should take a greater role in raising their grandchildren so that people who are young and not too mature can have children at a young age. This is how it always has been until recently. The 20 year old goes to college and the kids often stay with their grandparents. Similarly brothers, sisters, cousins etc. help each other out. And of course the church. Many of us have become Asatruar now so we could say the 'tribe' or 'hof' but whatever it should support the people within its community through charity.

The difference between family, tribe etc. charity and an organization is you can give your money directly to someone who needs it without the middle man. Where there's money there are theives and that's why I distrust social welfare, non profits, charities etc. I'd rather give my money (if I had it) directly to the people who need it.

The other obvious thing is if you are a parent then you encourage your best child to have children and your children who are below average to have less children. The solutions to our problems start with us, with the folk. Not with some leader or organization. I think that's the problem with the modern liberal mentality. Someone else has to come and save us, we all need a saviour instead of thinking that we should be self sufficient and help ourselves.

The non-profit group would be a good compliment to the more grass roots programs. But the biggest change we need to do now is to change the culture, beliefs and practices of people into something healthy. Then the people themselves will make the right choices. That's why I focused my efforts on writing a "bible" of Asatru, and secondly I would like to work on folk building and getting people together into local tribal communities.

Last Online
    Friday, July 15th, 2016 @ 05:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Lower Saxony Lower Saxony
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainman View Post
    Yes that would be a good idea, but beaurocracies are inefficient. Most people would not be willing to donate any large sum of money to them other than maybe buying a candy bar or throwing some pocket change at it or something.

Our problems now mainly involve all the cultural changes that have been instituted onto us. The main thing would be to go back to the old culture with a few common sense modifications.

The more logical way to go about this is in a more localized grass roots folkish way. Grandparents should take a greater role in raising their grandchildren so that people who are young and not too mature can have children at a young age. This is how it always has been until recently. The 20 year old goes to college and the kids often stay with their grandparents. Similarly brothers, sisters, cousins etc. help each other out. And of course the church. Many of us have become Asatruar now so we could say the 'tribe' or 'hof' but whatever it should support the people within its community through charity.
    Thank you for your input. You describe an alternative way to handle many children by grandparents helping their grandchildren to raise them. This is great if it works, but I suspect that there are many young people don't have the option of drawing on support by their parents or grandparents. These would have to be both able and willing to help out in childraising and even if they were, it would still be a financial challenge and the parents and grandparents might not have the money either. For example, while I am not that old yet, 3 of my 4 grandparents are dead already, and my only grandmother left is infirm and struggling to manage her own household. The same is true about my father. My mother and I are at enmity and I have no doubt that she would reject any request of her helping out in childraising.

You mention support by the Asatru "tribe" or "hof" as another alternative. Can you describe in more detail actual cases how the Asatru community supported members in childraising? It is important to notice that charity in the sense of helping out people after they became in need, will most likely not stimulate childbirths, or at least not those of good breeding, because responsible people avoid getting themselves in situations where they are in need in the first place. Are community members invited to draw on the community's support for childraising? If not, then responsible members will opt not to have many children unless they have the means to support them themselves and that may be never the case.

The difference between family, tribe etc. charity and an organization is you can give your money directly to someone who needs it without the middle man. Where there's money there are theives and that's why I distrust social welfare, non profits, charities etc. I'd rather give my money (if I had it) directly to the people who need it.

The other obvious thing is if you are a parent then you encourage your best child to have children and your children who are below average to have less children. The solutions to our problems start with us, with the folk. Not with some leader or organization. I think that's the problem with the modern liberal mentality. Someone else has to come and save us, we all need a saviour instead of thinking that we should be self sufficient and help ourselves.
    In many cases it is not possible for young people to be self-sufficient and to have many children at the same time. Classical liberalism advocates the ideal of the self-sufficient individual and because this ideal is still held in high regard among the middle class, people opt to delay having children until late in their life when they can afford them or not having any at all. Against liberal thinking we place the ideal of a strong community but a primary purpose of a community is for its members to help one another.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Most people have parents who could help with children or other relatives. Today most of these people want to go on vacation and have big screen TVs, nice cars etc. rather than invest in folk and family. I guess there's not a lot we can do when ideological/cultural differences exist within families, but regarding the idea that maybe your parents, grandparents etc. can't afford to help (when you are young) well this would indicate to me that on some level there may be inferior genes involved. You don't come from a successful family and probably shouldn't be breeding. There are exeptions. Myself my dad has a lot of money but for whatever reason he doesn't do anything for me and even causes me problems at times. Though he's intelligent he has trashy genes in some respects. Whereas most of my family are not successful and are your average joes I do think that I have better genes than most of them. I guess in this case I would benefit more from some organized fund where I could prove I have a high I.Q., civilized etc. rather than rely on family, but I still feel in most cases it just works out best that families and local communities take care of themselves. I believe in tribalism because we aren't individuals. A person who is rich but got there by lying cheating stealing is not a 'superior' person, therefore we should be promoted (succeed) or fail as a group and not as individuals. Groups that are too large take away self responsibilty and its hard to reinforce moral behavior (large cities, transient societies etc.) therefore tribes are ideal where everybody knows everybody, its self regulating etc.

The way I see it a church, tribe, gang, mafia family etc. are all basically the same thing. In this way an Asatru tribe or hof depending on how you organize can work the same way as a traditional church.

My theory was that as a member of a community if you know a young person who is gifted above average give that person lots of encouragement to marry and have children. Give that person lots of gifts at the wedding, help them out with money, tell them you'll give them more if they have children as a service to the group. With average people give them an average amount of help, and below average encourage them not to have children and delay marriage. It comes down to individual decisions rather than some agency regulating everything.

Also the family or tribe could chip in money to sterilize below average members (they voluntarily do this). Its a common procedure. Seems like a lot of wealthy, educated, successful people get sterilized and pretty much none of the lower class do it from what I've seen. You don't really feel a thing during it and you'll be sore for a week or two if you're a man. A woman getting her tubes tied similarly just a common procedure nothing real painful or dangerous there. People would have to change their mentality though and stop living for themselves and start living for their family, tribe and people (folk). Also I know abortion is an issue but again here abortions should be directed at below average people and should be forbidden for above average.

With a church though you can organize things like people take turns watching each others children freeing up time for work or other activities. People can donate used baby toys, clothes etc. to each other, people could volunteer to baby sit for free the children of the smartest, most athletic and most promising members of their community. All little things like that. Life is a lot easier when you have a community that is working together. And the promise that a whole community of people support you in an action will help a lot with your decision to do something. The same thing when you have children- any gifted child you should tell that person to have children. Play favorites. The gifted child should start having children at a younger age. Have the community and family help with the responsibility.

You can't be self sufficient as an individual. We all depend on society. But you can be self sufficient as a local community. The difference is my voice is heard in my local tribe. I make decisions and have some power of control over it. I can also weed out theives and other undesirables from it. If I rely on the government or some far away huge charitable organization I am powerless over my own life. I can't effect that group, change it, or know what its doing with its money etc. In this way your true power comes from your family; your tribe. That's what I mean by self sufficiency.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    665 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo vadis
    You mention support by the Asatru "tribe" or "hof" as another alternative. Can you describe in more detail actual cases how the Asatru community supported members in childraising? It is important to notice that charity in the sense of helping out people after they became in need, will most likely not stimulate childbirths, or at least not those of good breeding, because responsible people avoid getting themselves in situations where they are in need in the first place.
    Although I find your idea with the fund thingy interesting and it even might be useful, money alone is not the reason why people dont get children, let alone many of them. There is a lot of prejustices out there against families with three or more children. You're stamped 'asocial', well, you're German yourself, you know that all.

The basic problems are rooted in current society and manifests in many aspects, one is money, the other is that grandparents are mostly not 40 or 50 when they become grandparents, but often are already far over the 60. You cant expect a 60+ to watch over little children on a regular basis, that simply doesnt work anymore. The next problem are the lack of kindergarten places, and if you get one, you pay a lot of money for that. And a whole lot other 'small' things.

These structures and prejustices are more of a hindrance than the money aspect. Here a folk community could take the place of these structures and offer an environment to catch things up. Offer childgroups / kindergarten, people who are able and willing to take care for the children when the parents want to have a day/evening off, offer help with education, personal problems and all that what has broken away in the modern atomised 'society'.

In such an environment people would probably be more likely to get some or many children, even if they would not have much money. Of course it would help them if some sort of fund would probably offer them a house once they have, dont know, fife or so children (like it was until the midst of 80s here too, when you had seven children, you got a house from the state for free...long gone). This way even a not so good paid job would enable them to offer their children something, when they only pay little or even nothing.

When people become dependend on a monthly payment which is dependend on donations, this is a quite unsave prospect. You never know when the donation flow will stop and then you stand there with your child horde. Such a house in a "hof" environment would still offer a sort of savety, in all directions. But more important is, people feel ashamed when they are dependend on monthly payment, and that lowers their self-esteem, however you turn your organisation help around. At the end it makes people feel as if they cant care for their family themselfes. A one-time help like a house in a hof community, where they are able to give help in whatever form back to that community would form a much more respectable sort of help, and even would create a self-runner in that sense that children grown up in such a strong community environment are more likely to have themselves many children, and would look that they keep up these community structures.

Still, the fund thingy might be useful to start something like that up, but I dont think that money alone, even if it would result in reliable payments for parents, would solve the problems they're facing right now under the current circumstances and societal reality.
    However, the idea, and your obvious will to actually do something, are really good

Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I really like this idea, but I think the interest part is a little dangerous. I think the purchase of insurance, guranteeing financial security for specific problems that might arise would be a better idea. You could have voluntary donations that fund part of the expenses for the lower income people and then insure the higher income people for more without the donations.

Things you could insure would be:

1. That you have enough money to purchase proper groceries, clothing, or other basic material needs for the children.
    2. That you have enough to be taken care of medically during pregnancy if something goes wrong or you need to pay hospital/doctor bills related to a pregnancy.
    3. Or insure any other specific issue related to the particular family within reason, like repair of a van so that all family members can be together at one time. This could go under "miscellaneous" expenses but they would have to be pretty careful what they insure.
    4. If you had any extra money you could also set up private day care centers in areas where you had the most families which would gurantee a good environment for the children if you suddenly couldn't be a stay at home mom for some reason.

I don't think you can be so picky about the parents being financially practical though, because there are some expenses, like cell phones and family vacations that are very necessary in our society. If you set it up like this you will get fewer participants because most normal people want to avoid scraping pennies, that's why they don't have so many children in the first place, it's just the culture.

Last Online
    Monday, October 28th, 2019 @ 03:34 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Donauschwaben
    Subrace
    Keltic nordid/Alpinid
    State
    Danube Swabian Community Danube Swabian Community
    Zodiac Sign
    Aquarius
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Mad scientist
    Politics
    Politically incorrect
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts
    This is a nice idea but wouldn´t it get attacked and then slaughtered by the PC´s for being an "evil-nazi-antisemitic-hate organization"?
    Lieber tot als Sklave!

Last Online
    Thursday, August 23rd, 2012 @ 06:22 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    European-American, mostly Germanic
    Subrace
    Reduced Borreby
    Country
    Family
    single adult
    Occupation
    College student
    Politics
    Capitalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliaeetus View Post
    This is a nice idea but wouldn´t it get attacked and then slaughtered by the PC´s for being an "evil-nazi-antisemitic-hate organization"?
    It's all just in theory.

Last Online
    Friday, August 24th, 2012 @ 01:03 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Engaged
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    although it is ideal for a child to have two parents, our birth levels are so critically low that perhaps it is right for suitable single women to utilise sperm donations if no good husband is to be found? suitable male role models and father figures are of course needed, in the form of blood relations and teachers...

how about a communal centre in the countryside, equipped with doctors and teachers and youth leaders and the best organic food, where the mothers can live with their children until the children reach eleven, after which they can be educated at an elite school?

i think the key is to keep it secret. only talk to people with the same agenda and only talk to those who can help.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 @ 04:36 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Scottish/German
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    work sucks
    Politics
    ethno nationalism
    Religion
    Catholic Texas German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Make it private not public. Private allows you to do many things.

Never trust government-run sperm donor operations. Those are all infiltrated by PC multicultural bureaucrats and public interests of the worst order who will mix your desired donor up with some black or mixed or something. It's happened before. Only trust private sources and always have met the person.

The child is legally yours anyways as the sperm donor, if you meet him (which you'd be a fool not to verify him in real life), automatically signs a court-binding legal set of documents over to you granting you full custody so legally it's no more risky than not meeting the seeder. It's horrifying to think white women actually trust a government to seed them with a healthy white man when blacks and others are purposely donating sperm to have it mixed with white applicants.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast