Thread: Wehrmacht Lieutenant Josef Scheungraber Jailed for Life for 1944 Execution of Partisans

Last Online
    Wednesday, September 12th, 2018 @ 03:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    Family
    Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    269 Posts

Wehrmacht Lieutenant Josef Scheungraber Jailed for Life for 1944 Execution of Partisans

Source: Telegraph (UK) (8-11-09)
    A 90-year-old former German infantry commander has been jailed for life for ordering the murders of 14 civilians in an Italian village in 1944 during the Second World War.

In one of Germany's last Nazi war crimes trials the court found Josef Scheungraber ordered his troops to shoot dead three men and a 74-year-old woman in the street before driving another 11 men, aged between 15 and 66, into a barn and blowing it up.

Just one survived – 15-year-old Gino Massetti, though he suffered terrible injuries. Some 65 years later, Mr Massetti gave evidence at Scheungraber's trial in Munich.

The massacre of the civilians, in the Tuscan village of Falzano di Cortona, was revenge for an attack by Italian partisans that left two German soldiers dead.

More...

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 10:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    277 Posts
    If they now have to try people for "war crimes" that order the murders of a legendary 14 people, then times must be getting dire for them to still find supposed "evil Nutzi perpitrators" who haven't yet kicked the bucket.

But yet, the legal machinery must be kept going, they have to show that they're still behind their all-important Nazi hunt. After all, it distracts from the lack of ability the powers that be have when it comes to dealing with this country's actual problems.

In other countries, some people who ordered the bombings of civilian cities are considered national heroes. In Germany, you're obviously a war criminal if you've ordered a group smaller than any school class to be shot in a wartime situation, and thus probably in the heat of the moment. Wow.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Thursday, August 13th, 2009 @ 09:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    German / Austrian
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Vienna Vienna
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Writher
    Politics
    NSDAP
    Religion
    Schwarze Sonne
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To much!

Guys, thats realy to much, 90-year old man gets jailed for life yust to show that we ( Evropa germans ) are steal izrael and u.s.a slaves, thats to much my frends and what will anyone do abouth such insolt, nothing, but we shud, belive me we shud or we all gona regret that us kiss ass politic that evropa is prociding on daily basis!!!

Do you think that that comander was realy gilty, gilty of what, to obey his orders, which was at the time to fight antipartizan warfare and belive me that was the way to fight it, becourse all that willigers were somehowe conected with the partizan comunist badits, how come that they dont put to trail some us comandant who was personaly responsable for two milions dead german solders after the 2WW in camps all over Evropa, or alies solders who brutaly executed surendering proud waffen SS solders, or were their lifes worth less, come one guys that is all yust pro us and izrael politic, the two coutrys which will brings this world to the end, marke my words !!!

My grandfather who was a proud member of 7SS Prinz Eugen division, once told me, that its was bad what was going on in 3 Raich labor camps with all that juden but it hade to be dane or we will all regret and at that time i toth that he is toking noncense but now i now what he meant with his words and belive me that the war betwen germanic and yudish race is steal going on,the only diferance is that now we are getting exterminated, all human race!!!