Thread: 'How Taunts of a Racist Bully Nearly Destroyed Me,' Reveals Schoolgirl Driven to the Brink of Suicide

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

'How Taunts of a Racist Bully Nearly Destroyed Me,' Reveals Schoolgirl Driven to the Brink of Suicide

Some drama about 'racism':

A schoolgirl who tried to commit suicide after another pupil waged a campaign of racist abuse against her yesterday described how he almost destroyed her life.

The 14-year-old was tormented by the BNP supporter, who called her a 'w*g', 'gorilla' and 'golliwog'.

Though she was born in Britain, to a white mother and a father of African heritage, the 15-year-old boy told her: 'Go back to your own country. You don't belong here.'

The girl, who can be identified only as Natasha for legal reasons, was a lone black child among 1,300 pupils at her Lincolnshire school.
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...k-suicide.html

„Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2020 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts
    She was called a "golliwog" and goes all Emo about that? Come on, that's hogwash. Bullying, for whatever reason, isn't nice and it can certainly be very bearing upon a child's psyche. I was name-called oft enough as a kid, and it certainly wasn't nice and had me lose my temper ever so often.

But that this should make the national media is ridiculous. People taunt each other for racial differences in school - so what? My uncle was teased for awhile because our family had only moved to the village from the neighbouring village, with whom this village has a rivarly, some time before.

At school we also ripped the p*ss out of Carinthian kids for their dialect, we taunted the South-Tyrolese kids for their over-use of sel/sen/sem as articles, personal and temporal pronomina ... and yes, at boarding school I got my share for being from Austria.

Other than this being absolutely blown out of proportions, it's a bit of a double-standard that this makes the reports. The newspaper never reports like that about a group of Turks that beat up the German kid because it is German, steal its pack lunch and money ... but Hel, a mulatto girl was called a name, and this is enough for a sensationalist story....

... Whilst strangely enough this happens the other way around so often that it'd blow even the cheapest tabloids to 250 pages if it all made the headlines the same way.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 30th, 2011 @ 11:54 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    Germany (1/4), Norway (1/4), Scotland (1/8), ? (3/8)
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Washington Washington
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Conservitive
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Get a spine.....

One of society's downfalls now days is that people are way to sensitive. People need to get a spine. I myself have had my fair share of harrasment and just blow it off because I know it is a crock load of crap. I they continue harras me to a point were it gets anoying I tell them to go take a F$#%in' hike or get a face full of fist. Works every time.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 20th, 2009 @ 05:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon/Frisian
    Country
    England England
    Youth
    Politics
    Anti-Multiculturalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by D. H. Yeager View Post
    One of society's downfalls now days is that people are way to sensitive. People need to get a spine. I myself have had my fair share of harrasment and just blow it off because I know it is a crock load of crap. I they continue harras me to a point were it gets anoying I tell them to go take a F$#%in' hike or get a face full of fist. Works every time.
    I got picked on at school by loads of non white kids, thinking they were all tough with their pathetic flick knives and rap music, but did it affect me? No, it made me stronger and more convinced of my belief in Germanic countries for Germanic people. I practically knocked one of them out with a thump to the side of the head while walking home one hot day, that showed him not to say 'yo goin melt in d heat whitay cos yo made o snow'.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Politics
    White Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    You can see it's propaganda just in that the mother is White the Father of African heritage... no talk of his race. This is just how they feed on white morality.