Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rich Latin-American Elites in the USA?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    1 Week Ago @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Rich Latin-American Elites in the USA?

I've a question for anyone that knows. A colleague of mine from university used to counter anti-immigration views by saying there are examples of rich immigrants who don't leech the system on welfare and cause no problems.
    She gave the USA as example. She said there are many Latin-American families in the USA, from Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela or other countries, who have big, clean houses, with servants and personal educators for the children, who work honest jobs. She said she knows it from Latin-American soap operas called "telenovelas" and cities where they are concentrated are for example like Miami.
    Is that true, or it's just a soap opera fairytale?

Last Online
    Saturday, December 22nd, 2018 @ 07:24 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Politics
    White Imperialist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    There are many successful South Americans in the US. But most of those people are of European stock whose families once immigrated to South America. Heck the whole of South America is an invention of the migrating of whites all the natives did was take claim to those social constructs.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    There are wealthy hispanics obviously. Most of them were born here with immigrant parents/grandparents though and are not immigrants themselves. I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find a one in a 100,000 case of some middle class person immigrating. However about 99% of the immigrants are poor, uneducated, prone to crime etc. at least from Latin America. This has a lot to do with illegal immigration. Also there's not much motivation for someone who is living comfortably in south america to just up and leave to the united states. Most people immigrate here to take advantage of welfare or higher paying jobs.

As far as like Miami as said yeah you can meet successful upper middle class hispanics. They didn't immigrate here. As said they are children of immigrants, grandchildren etc. and they are only a portion of the hispanic population.

The simple answer to this immigration problem involves a few things:

1) population. We simply don't need to increase the population which strains resources and makes everyone poorer. Therefore immigration should be kept down to a certain maximum amount of people per year (which it is but this amount may be too high). Illegal immigrants increase the amount of immigration to unhealthy levels.

2) Standards. Immigrants who want to come to the U.S. should meet education, and other background standards, pay fees and pass a citizenship test. Again illegal immigration nullifies this.

Most legal immigrangs become productive citizens. Though racist policies allow them to leach off the system (such as programs specifically meant only for immigrants- like policies that help Asians start a business). With the exeption of programs that go to Africa for instance and find poor people then pay their way over here generally immigrants to America are of middle class or even upper class stock. They don't represent the bottom of their society. In fact with places like Asia and Africa they usually represent the top of their society. For instance African immigrating to the U.S. have higher average I.Q.s than other Africans or even other African Americans. Similar can be said with India and other parts of Asia. It takes someone successful and determined to save up the money, apply for citizenship, wait in line, pay fees and pass a test. Fees should probably be increased or more emphasis on putting priority on those who have the most to offer (and abolishing laws that allow relatives to immigrate automatically), and maybe the maximum amount of immigrants allowed in lowered, but generally the system isn't too bad.

The huge problem we have is illegal immigration. These people are from the relative bottom of society who can't speak English, make no effort to do so, have no education, are more likely to be involved with criminal activity etc. Those people who just hopped a fence to get here. And the fact that they come in by the millions. The other big change should be that being born here doesn't make one a citizen. One's parents should have to be citizens as well. Otherwise illegals jump the fence pop out a baby then their child is a citizen and they can immigrate all their cousins and nephews here because they got a relative who is "american". The absurdity of the law and the immigration issue is 90% related to illegal immigration. The regular immigration process simply needs a few tweaks and would then be reasonable.

That being said, even the top of Indian or African society often can have difficulty living up to our standards. It also obviously threatens the white race as they aren't replacing themselves and we have a constant influx of immigrants. Though if you got a little hole in the dam and then a ways down have a giant gusher coming out you focus on the giant problem first and foremost: which is the illegal aspect of immigration.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainman For This Useful Post:

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Novelas are just soap opera fairy tales. Yes, there some wealthy Hispanics. There is a concentration of them in Miami due to the presence of the Cubans who have recreated the same class society that exist in Latin America, with Indians & Negroes at the bottom & (Medish) Europids at the top. These wealthy Hispanics support Hispanic immigration because it reenforces their culture. And their political clout. They also support anti-discrimination laws when they apply to Hispanic, though the more affluent Hispanics have been know to discriminate themselves against Negroes. The wealthy fairer-skinned Hispanics are also the beneficiaries of affirmative action as part of a protected class.

This illustrates the insanity of the Hispanic designation by the US government. Hispanic is an ethnicity, basically a meta-ethnicity for persons with roots in the Spanish nations of Latin America. It is not racial. So someone who is blond, blueyed & fair skinned named Juan Schmidt from Argentina is part of a protected class as Hispanic. John Smith from Kansas is not.

There is also a great number of other wealthy expatriots from Latin America living in Miami from places like Colombia or Venezuela. Their own countries are not safe so they prefer the US. Regardless of how wealthy they all they are still a negative influence on the US (accelerating Hispanicization) & need to return to their homelands.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 20th, 2020 @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    I've a question for anyone that knows. A colleague of mine from university used to counter anti-immigration views by saying there are examples of rich immigrants who don't leech the system on welfare and cause no problems.
    She gave the USA as example. She said there are many Latin-American families in the USA, from Mexico, Columbia, Venezuela or other countries, who have big, clean houses, with servants and personal educators for the children, who work honest jobs. She said she knows it from Latin-American soap operas called "telenovelas" and cities where they are concentrated are for example like Miami.
    When it comes to Latin-Americans we must differentiate between criollos and the rest. In the Spanish Americas there were a clear caste system based on race and heritage. Those on the top, the peninsulares, were Spaniards born in Spain, just below them were the creoles, persons of full Spanish heritage but born in the colonies. If you look at a country such as Peru and Bolivia you will see that they basically have three racial groups: the so-called Spaniards, the mixed Mestizos and the native Indians. These racial groups also correspond to the economic and social classes, the Spaniards being on top, the Indians at the bottom. Just as we would expect.

This is what the political unrest in countries such as Peru and Bolivia is all about, ethnic conflicts between Indians and Spanish not unlike that in South Africa. You do not, for obvious reasons, hear or read that in the media, but that is what it is.

So, yes, there are many productive, well behaved and well off persons in Latin America, quite a few of them with a significant Germanic heritage. However, this does not mean that the average Negro or Indian in the streets of Managua would be a good or welcome neighbour. This is also, I believe, the main explanation of the great economic inequalities that exist in Latin America.

Incidentally, most Cuban-Americans seem to be of Spanish extraction as it was the well off and propertied classes who initially fled the revolution, and the same probably goes for those who fled from the Nicaraguan revolution. But we must never confuse them with the Mestizo/Indian/Negro riff-raff that make up the lower levels of those societies. That seems to be the mistake of your friend.

One of the most fervent advocates for the importance of race that I have met was a gentleman from Cuba who made very clear that his parents were both of pure Spanish extraction.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 20th, 2020 @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    As an example:

Vincente Fox, president of Mexico:

Indians from Chiapas:

To group them together under one ethic/racial category is just plain stupid.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 05:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    I've repeated this many times but I'll say it again: places like Brazil are pretty much the United State's future. I have to disagree that they had a caste system. Unlike the United States which had races policies until the end of WWII and the social revolutions of the 1960s the south pretty much was open to race mixing from the start. Also there were a great deal of German, English etc. immigrants that came later, though obviously a minority. There are blond haired blue eyed Nordics that exist in these places but are like 1% of the population.

With Cuba and Puerto Rico, Mexico etc. the mixing is almost complete. They have like less than 5% or so white. Anyway, with Brazil pretty much the only whites left that are pure are the "racists" though people who are upper class are considered white even though they are mixed. For example if you are a mix breed that comes out with somewhat light skin and you are successful people label you as white. Its more of a class thing exept with the few racist groups.

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Siebenbürgerin
    LOL!
    Very Funny “Rich Latin-American Elites”
    Funny I have never seen any of these people and I have lived around Latinos most of my life.

Yes I would say she lives in a real fantasy and believes the crap she sees on TV. I would say it is pretty clear she has NEVER lived around any real Latinos.

The ones with the Big Clean houses are still in Mexico, Columbia (Pablo Escobar rings a bell here ) and Venezuela. But the most of the ones over here are living is trailer houses purchased by the jobs they have taken from whites, and the money they get for voting for Democrats and living off welfare. I would also say that I know for a fact that some of the ones that have the big fancy houses are paying for them with drug money while their white neighbors are trying to abide by the law. It is sort of a running Joke. Take it from someone with a life time of experience she is full of El Toro Caca!

Geticus
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    Siebenbürgerin

LOL!
    Very Funny “Rich Latin-American Elites”
    Funny I have never seen any of these people and I have lived around Latinos most of my life.

Yes I would say she lives in a real fantasy and believes the crap she sees on TV. I would say it is pretty clear she has NEVER lived around any real Latinos.

The ones with the Big Clean houses are still in Mexico, Columbia (Pablo Escobar rings a bell here ) and Venezuela. But the most of the ones over here are living is trailer houses purchased by the jobs they have taken from whites, and the money they get for voting for Democrats and living off welfare. I would also say that I know for a fact that some of the ones that have the big fancy houses are paying for them with drug money while their white neighbors are trying to abide by the law. It is sort of a running Joke. Take it from someone with a life time of experience she is full of El Toro Caca!
    I am half Castilian Spanish, I also speak Castilian I have family and friends living in the USA as US citizens from Spain, Colombia, Venezuela and Argentina. They have very nice houses, so do I and we have worked very hard for them. I personally work for several well to do Latin Americans who have Soap Opera like lifestyles. There are also lots of South and Central Americans living in squalid conditions in my community. Most of these are Mexicans and are illegal aliens who refuse to become citizens. There are many, very rich Latins in South Florida.

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    431 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    The person you describe is a perfect example of PC brainwashing. If 99% of gypsies are stupid thieving scum, do you think gypsies are just wonderful people because of the one or two who are not?

Mexican soap operas are pure fantasy. 99% of mexican and central american immigrants are like the ugly indians pictured above, or are at least 75% indian. They are ugly, stupid aliens who breed like roaches. I call them what the Norsemen called them, Skrælings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast