Thread: Is White/Europid/etc. Only a Race, or is It Also About Behavior?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts

Is White/Europid/etc. Only a Race, or is It Also About Behavior?

For example, do you consider wiggers and chavs white? Why/not?

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 10:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Wiggers are white but not real Germanics, they adopted a negro ghetto consumption culture that has nothing to do with the Germanic culture and or religion, it even pollutes Germanic lands.

White, yes.
    Germanic, no.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    When we typically say "race" we don't really mean race in its true sense. What we mean is "ancestory" (maybe you could see it as genetics).

A race involves a racial community. The community must accept you and you must accept it and live in it. Really upon adulthood there should be an oath of allegiance to the folk. As even the Nazis themselves saw this so they divided their society into subjects (not members of the folk community, though members of the nation), citizens (upon adulthood after passing criteria swear an oath of loyalty), and ideal citezens (to breed more than average and thus renew the strength of the folk). We can apply this to our own smaller groups as well. Even in ancient society we had thrall, karl, and jarl. All Aryan societies are organized this way.

The community obviously comes with its own cultural heritage. Culture is a part of race. There is a trinity: genetics (ancestory primarily but some people born to the ancestory may not be genetically fit and in rare occasions similar enough people can marry into the group), anyway genetics, culture, and community make race. If you remove one of those you don't have a race. For example a German can have German culture but if he is alone and lives around a group of Africans his culture becomes meaningless. Culture is about the group, it doesn't matter what the habits are of the German he will be forced to conform to his group. He will also either die or mix breed so his race cannot survive. So even with genetics and culture in place without the group he's nothing.

Similar if we take away genetics. A black man raised by Germans, in a German community will not really be German. Perhaps if he mix bred over many generations you would end up with a new race that is a mixture of the two ancestory, but he can never be German nor his grandchildren. Genetics actually has the power to change culture and change the community. Each member of the trinity can change the others. For example we teach black people English, but they will still change it and speak it in a way more similar to their genetics. They can become Christian but black churches act different than white churches. Now you may see an individual black acting white because he was raised and lives around all whites. As soon as the majority of the group comes more in favor of his own genetics though his behavior will change. Eventually down the road the culture will change. Some similar people can be absorbed with great effort as long as there is some form of standards (eugenics) that force out unwanted foreign traits over generations.

Similar if we take away culture. There have been humans raised by dogs. They go around barking like dogs, can't talk or write etc. A person of German blood and adopted into a German community but who lacks the culture cannot be German either. This is why great effort has been done to integrate schools and make non-whites our neighbors. To have our children walk hand in hand with foreigners. Effectively the race is destroyed at that point. That is how we end up with so many wiggers, race traitors etc. This may sound absurd, but consider this: a researcher raised a chimpanzee baby with his own child expecting that the chimp will start acting human. Instead the human started making chimp noises and acting more and more chimp like. The higher evolved the person the more he relies on learning and less on instinct: this learning comes from his peers and role models as a child. Even though this behaviour may not be from his blood, the role of learning over powers his own internal instincts. Though I do think that the weakest among us are effected most by such things. Its not usually the geniuses that act like wiggers, but even here the geniuses may act like a more intellectual group.

Culture takes thousands of years to build on. It reflects the blood of its people, but a person cannot go very far in a single lifetime. If we stripped a group of Germans of their culture and put them in a landscape of Germany at first they will be very primitive but over thousands of years they will build back the same German culture. The only minor difference would be if any environmental factors were different. The culture comes from not only blood but also soil (the environment) and adapts to it. But just because a German raised by wolves act primitive doesn't mean that he doesn't have the seed of the culture inside him. For example I was raised in the communist liberal bullsheiss culture. Yet when I found true Germanic culture and Asatru I saw it fit me like a glove and conformed to me. There definately was a connection there somewhere. It doesn't mean we are all carbon copies but there is some connection.

Most of us are without race. Most "racists" and nationalists really don't have a race. They cling to ancestory as if that defines them. If you live next door to a black man, raise your kids in the same schools, you have no community that centers around your unique culture, instead you are raised on television, Christianity and state culture, then that's what you are. The famous psychologist Carl Jung said that you cannot transplant a foreign culture onto someone's psyche wihtout radically changing or corrupting that psyche. The culture will change the genes themselves over generations, not just through mix breeding but because it creates a different ideal. If you take a race of warriors and teach them a slave culture over generations they will evolve into a race of slaves. All three effect each other, because none of us are individualist. We all depend on the community, the social organism. Community (racial community/folksgemeinschaft), Culture, and heritage.

This is why I drill it into people's heads: we need to form communities to survive. This is the greatest lie our enemies have pulled over our eyes that somehow ancestory is equal to race and if we just keep the blood pure our race will survive. That we can just integrate all of our communities and remain white. The wiggers prove otherwise. I'm not saying we can't live in a multicultural state or nation. But we need at least Diasporic communities. Like churches or social groups that are for us only. Where we can give our kids a foundation in their own people and culture and preserve what we are.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    428 Posts
    Race is genetics. Behavior reflects culture. Peoples of similar racial background can have different cultures. For example, Catholic Croats, Orthodox Serbs & Muslim Bosniaks.

As for whiggers & chavs I'm not sure that I would flatter those types by referring to their lifestyles as culture. All societies have the minority scum. Their lifestyles rarely preserver long enough to allow them to develope into a distinct culture or ethnic group. The whigger & chav subculture seem to be a generational fad that will die out with its original adhorants.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    3 Weeks Ago @ 01:49 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    658 Posts
    It seems to me that wiggers usally grow out of their wanna-be ghetto culture as they get older or are asulted by real negroes.
    Education of our youth is one way we can control this. An example of this is when I was in a store there was a wigger in front of me in line. I had on nice clothing and was with a very atractive women. When he looked my way I kinda of gave him the evil eye. At first he hung his head low then he straighted his hat and quit talking like a negroe. I stated talking to him as to why he dressed that way and how foolish he looked and acted. A few months went by and I seen him again he was wearing a normal ball cap and his pants were not around his knees. My girlfriend thinks I'm crazy sometimes for even trying, but if we all point out how stupid they look maybe some will change and grow up to respect themselves and their race.

Last Online
    Monday, April 23rd, 2012 @ 08:11 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Ancestry
    English, German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Deist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    For example, do you consider wiggers and chavs white? Why/not?
    Yes, they are white. Just because they act like niggers doesn't make their race change, it just makes them a bunch of wannabe niggers and a shame on not only Teutonic people, but on all Aryans. As one person stated above, they are usually a bunch of uneducated kids, who are having an identity crisis, and who will soon grow out of such nonsense. Even a Tamil dude was saying to me the other day, that wiggers, both white and brown (he included brown, but include any other race, like Chinese [known as "chiggers"], and even blacks themselves), will inevitably grow out of the niggerness and realize how friggin ridiculous they look, and start acting like real human beings again, and not like some apes from a jungle in Africa.