Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anti-White Racism: "For Peace And Justice To Be Realized, White People Must Be Reduced To A Minority"

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    629 Posts

Anti-White Racism: "For Peace And Justice To Be Realized, White People Must Be Reduced To A Minority"

Susan Sontag once wrote, "the white race is the cancer of humanity". I must confess that I agree. It may sound harsh, but when one objectively analyzes the myriad of crimes committed by whites against people-of-color, Ms. Sontag's statement is obvious. For the past 2,000 years, white crimes against people-of-color include: slavery, imperialism & conquest, colonization, theft of resources, racism & discrimination, theft of dignity, robbing of language and culture... the list is endless. Wherever white people settle (ie. invade) they oppress, enslave, and abuse the indigenous non-white population.

WESTERN CIVILIZATION IS CULTURALLY "WIRED" FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
    Some progressives have stated that white people are genetically (ie. biologically) "wired" for racism and oppression. I tend to think the problem is culturally rooted. Specifically, the problem with white people is the following: whites are the embodiment of Western civilization and Western civilization is inherently based on greed, selfishness, oppression, racism, anti-Semitism, and murder. The history of the Western world is a never-ending sequence of horrific crimes against humanity.

WHITES MUST BE REDUCED TO A MINORITY
    White people have had 2,000 years to change their ways and, yet, THEY HAVE NOT. Whites seem unable to practice justice and fairness. Therefore the only solution is to reduce whites to a minority wherever they are presently a majority (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc). The sooner whites are reduced to a minority, the sooner the world can be remade into a unified global society based on justice & dignity... a world free of war and conflict. In such a world, the natural instincts inherent in people-of-color (eg. sharing, justice, peace, fairness, etc) will then finally be free to flourish. Lastly, the fewer white people in the world, the less chance they'll have to re-emerge and restart their oppressive & racist ways. Sadly, this is the only solution, and, however this solution is realized is justified (large scale non-white immigration, birth control, abortion, etc).
    http://principles-of-progressive-pol...ics-white.html

How "noble" of him.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    I guess the negroes in Afrika or the Japanese in Asia or Arabs in the Middle East never comitted any wrongs?

Secure a future for Germanic children
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 04:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    197 Posts
    Wise words! If only those whites ceased to exist, we would all be living in supermegajust and supermegapeaceful communities. No stealing, no raping, no need to avoid ghettos for which whites are famous. And we have such exemplary behavior of the peaceful, just and noble nonwhite soul in the Middle East.

/sarcasm

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

She should say it better since she is Jewish:

We, the Jewish world openly declair war on the Europid/Germanic/White race (or whatever they claim to be the white race).

Susan Sontag | Jewish Women's Archive
    http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sontag-susan

You can leave a message there.

ow, she died in 2004.

White people have had 2,000 years to change their ways and, yet, THEY HAVE NOT.
    Ow ? how come you immigrants and ''none-whites'' have more humanrights in white lands then in any other lands in the world ? hypocrite, and why does he say 2000 years ? change their ways ? i think he never had history class.

Do not know who he is but he sure loves Zionist groups who love to make war and who are openly racist towards other people including Persians, what a hypocrite.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 05:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I can't believe the person who wrote this article was actually serious. It sounds either like satire or someone who is so messed up that he can't look beyond his weird logic. Obviously every society has done things that aren't 'politically correct' by today's standards, but I really fail to see the western world as the evil-doers they appear to be in his writing (as everyone else has said, take a look at human rights and 'justice' in the third world. And please don't blame colonial Europe for this, they've had enough time to sort their business out already in my opinion).

The way he's written sounds sort of 'racist' to me as well, suggesting that whites are inherently capable of being oppressors :p. Anyway, I wouldn't give this story much thought, I'm sure there are people feeling pretty smug about themselves after reading it, but it's just silly. I think even the most mainstream left wingers know about the wonderful rights that women in the Islamic world have.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    629 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dietsch View Post
    She should say it better since she is Jewish:

We, the Jewish world openly declair war on the Europid/Germanic/White race (or whatever they claim to be the white race).

Susan Sontag | Jewish Women's Archive
    http://jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sontag-susan
    And there are still people who have doubts the Jews have something against whites and believe it's just a "nutzi conspiracy theory".

Quote Originally Posted by Svartljos View Post
    I can't believe the person who wrote this article was actually serious. It sounds either like satire or someone who is so messed up that he can't look beyond his weird logic. Obviously every society has done things that aren't 'politically correct' by today's standards, but I really fail to see the western world as the evil-doers they appear to be in his writing (as everyone else has said, take a look at human rights and 'justice' in the third world. And please don't blame colonial Europe for this, they've had enough time to sort their business out already in my opinion).

The way he's written sounds sort of 'racist' to me as well, suggesting that whites are inherently capable of being oppressors :p. Anyway, I wouldn't give this story much thought, I'm sure there are people feeling pretty smug about themselves after reading it, but it's just silly. I think even the most mainstream left wingers know about the wonderful rights that women in the Islamic world have.
    It may be unbelievable, but not impossible. I've heard and read many gems from anti-racists and some don't even realize how racist they sound. It must be the psychology that as long as it's against whites, it doesn't count. That it must be against a minority to be considered racist and hateful.

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Saturday, July 4th, 2020 @ 08:09 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    230 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J Baughman View Post
    I guess the negroes in Afrika or the Japanese in Asia or Arabs in the Middle East never comitted any wrongs?
    Nah, did you not listen to what the UN said? The Tutsi/Hutu incident was not genocide. Slaughtering your neighbouring tribe with machetes is not a wrong, it's a basic human right of establish living space.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, August 21st, 2017 @ 11:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    For the past 2,000 years, white crimes against people-of-color include: slavery, imperialism & conquest, colonization, theft of resources, racism & discrimination, theft of dignity, robbing of language and culture... the list is endless. Wherever white people settle (ie. invade) they oppress, enslave, and abuse the indigenous non-white population.
    Foolish statement! In fact all peoples on this planet have committed some form of crime and injustice on other peoples. I don't recall of any white culture robbing any other people of its language and culture. In fact, most things were done out of expansionism and some cultures may have been subjugated, but that's survival-of-the-fittest; Nature's oldest law.

White people have had 2,000 years to change their ways and, yet, THEY HAVE NOT. Whites seem unable to practice justice and fairness. Therefore the only solution is to reduce whites to a minority wherever they are presently a majority (USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, etc). The sooner whites are reduced to a minority, the sooner the world can be remade into a unified global society based on justice & dignity... a world free of war and conflict. In such a world, the natural instincts inherent in people-of-color (eg. sharing, justice, peace, fairness, etc) will then finally be free to flourish. Lastly, the fewer white people in the world, the less chance they'll have to re-emerge and restart their oppressive & racist ways. Sadly, this is the only solution, and, however this solution is realized is justified (large scale non-white immigration, birth control, abortion, etc).
    2000 years to change what, exactly? Unable to practice justice and fairness? Look at Africa, the Middle East, China, and some South American countries. The majority are communistic and have little value towards "civil rights" for their own people. All the while crime, murder, and rape are rampant. Such justice! So, whites are not considered people of color? Everyone is someone of color, moron. You don't go to the store to buy a box of crayons and have to pay extra to get the white one.
    "Life; it kills 100% of those who experience it."

Last Online
    Saturday, June 20th, 2020 @ 01:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scandinavian
    Subrace
    Nordic + some Atlantid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Nah, did you not listen to what the UN said? The Tutsi/Hutu incident was not genocide. Slaughtering your neighbouring tribe with machetes is not a wrong, it's a basic human right of establish living space.
    Its more like you cannot expect more from animals. We on the other hand...

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, February 11th, 2012 @ 01:44 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Viking-Celtic Briton
    Ancestry
    Yorkshire/Mercia/South Manchester/Abergavenny/Ireland/Scandinavia and Germany
    Subrace
    Borreby-Brunnid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Family
    Single :(
    Religion
    superstishus
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Wrong! That'd just make us more angry and rebel more.

And I laugh at how Imperialism is apparently a bad thing, clearly ignoring that they wouldn't no-where near the same quality of transport, healthcare, education etc they have now had it not been for the Empires.

Take India, thanks to us they have one of the largest rail networks on Earth.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast