Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Minority Women with Degree Outearn White Women

The figures come from the Census Bureau's annual look at educational achievement in America, culled from a survey in March 2004ShareThis

More...

Last Online
    Sunday, February 28th, 2010 @ 06:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scotch-Irish, Welsh, English, Dutch, German, French
    Subrace
    Alpine-Nordic mix
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Ohio Ohio
    Single, looking
    Politics
    Libertarian/Tribalist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Such studies should not shape policy. For instance if by chance I decide that I would rather sit at home and smoke weed than work and I make a lower income than others, why would it make sense to reward undesirable and irresponsible behavior (as well as socially destructive) byt stepping in and propping up my lifestyle with tax payer dollars to make me "equal" to my neighbor? These are absurd communist ideals in play in our social policy. Similar if a group on average makes worse decisions or less capable. Rewarding incompetency only creates a system that encourages it. Obviously you will increase whatever you reward. If most social money and resources go into under-performers you encourage underperformers.

If the government isn't racist and doesn't believe in race why are all these racial studies done on a regular basis anyway? To fight discrimination? How can you tell its discrimination? If one group does better or worse it could be due to other factors.

That being said it would start to reveal the true colors of these social policy if we had blacks earning more money and still recieving discriminatory preferences. Which pretty much has already happened. The policies are fueled by white hatred and a hatred of anyone who is "better". which is really the main emotional impednece behind communism (a hatred of the rich, successful, good looking etc. and a desire to suck them dry and redistribute it to people with inferiority complexes).