Country
    Iceland Iceland
    In a steady relationship
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Healing with Runes

There are many ways of healing the body and mind. Also runes can be used in healings. The easiest way is to draw the rune on the body is with your finger. While drawing it say the rune name and visualize it going into the body at the affected spot.

Before doing any healing visualize bands of protection at different parts of your body. Put them on your ankles, wrists, waist and head for minor ailments. For something more critical add bands to upper arms, and neck.

Healing can be dangerous. You can get sick. Be careful and use caution.

Fehu: To be used before any medical treatment. (Fever, head complaints) Opens channel to the self for acceptance of healing in a positive manner. A preventative, to help prevent illnesses from actually occurring

Uruz (Main Healing Rune): Increases knowledge of the primal archetype and the self. Stimulates the brain hearing center. Maintains health and stimulation of healing. (Neck, nerves, liver, and throat when combined with isa, chest and lung when combined with Othala.)

Thurisaz:
    Direction of energies, regeneration, applied power. Strengthening the healthful Aura.

Ansuz: Increases Magickal powers. Helps to remember great magick. Is Endowed with ancestral power. Acquires wisdom and inspiration. Death Mysteries. Helps in true sight. Adds healing to the hands and ears.

Raidho: Awakens the inner advice. Strengthens ritual experience. Receptive to the impulses of youthful energy. 4. Rights the thoughts from higher advice and native rights.

Kenaz:
    Gives intuition and inspiration at the same time. Body and spiritual higher power, raises Knowledge. Regenerates and heals.

Hagalaz: Protection, health and harmony. (Kidney, bladder and lower back pain with + position.) Helps in healing the Flu and cold symptoms. Helps in recovery after an illness.

Nauthiz: Overcomes distressing situations. Awakens the magickal will and development of spiritual powers. Recognizes a personal need which is yet obscure. "Nauthiz prospers on the nail of the Norn." "Use your Fate!" "Do not strive against it."

Isa: Calms internal energies. (Throat, liver and nerve problems with Uruz. Digestive System with Kenaz. Accidents and wounds with Manaz. Gout, rheumatism and Arteriosclerosis with Tyr.)

Jera: Accelerates or decelerates a process. Invokes forces of fertility and growth. (Increases and strengthens the body's vitality. Effective against negative energy.) Also is good for more permanent healing, over a course of time, Very good rune to use in the healing of the mind.

Sowilo: Good for healing energy and strength. A power-rune which adds energy to other runes in a bind. (For nervous disorder. Ligament pain with Manaz.) Sowilu is also of the sun, a part of the solar wheel, it is the counter force to Isa or the cosmic Ice. It stregnthens the spiritual and the psychic powers and abilities a rune of education and understanding can represent high achievements honor and obtained goals.

Tyr:
    Victory and success. (Gout, rheumatism and Arteriosclerosis with Isa.) Since Tyr is the rune of justice, can be invoked to heal any curse or ailment that has been wrongly placed upon you.

Berkano: Aids with pregnancy and delivery; a birth rune. Fertility and life. (Pregnancy and diseases of the womb.) Related to the great mother the birch tree was often planted to protect it where settlers built new homes. It is used in birthing new ideas, and bringing them to life magickally it can be used also in protective work, as the great mother is the embodiment of protecting her children, protection and safety, and also secrecy. Birth and rebirth of the spirit a renewal after a period of winter.

Laguz: Life-fire, growth and expansion, intuition. To realize and understand inner emotions. (For infection and skin disease with Nauthiz.) Helps in dealing with nightmares. Helps in dealing with Psychic blocks.

Mannaz: Used to mediate a conflict. (Accidents and wounds with Isa. Nervous disorder and ligament pain with Sowilo.) Helps in healing of cuts, minor burns, and small wounds. The hug rune: represents Man/Woman it is the rune of the human existence of which life and death are both apart of it represents the whole picture and not individualism, a collectivization in which we all are a part of.

Eihwaz: Awakens the inner mind. Adds strength to other runes in a bind. Lends success to a project. (Abdomen and sexual organs.) 4. Also for mental calmness.

Elhwaz: (Depression, adenitus and enlargement of the lymph nodes.) Represents the spinning world tree..... It is a pinnacle to which all things revolve around and spins out of, it is the mystery or the power of life, and death it is the life giving force which has its roots deep in the underworld, it is the cycle, the rune of wisdom. It suggests communication and passage between worlds

Pertho:
    Mystery. Luck in action. Mental strength. Healing of mental disorders.

Gifu: The gift rune. (For transmutation of sexual forces into the spirit.) Transform sexual energy into healing.

Othala: Increases Magickal powers. Helps to remember great magick. Is Endowed with ancestral power. Acquires wisdom and inspiration. (Chest , back and tongue with + position)
    Lík börn leika best.

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 01:37 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've been wanting to learn more about this, for it's fascinating and something that can be very beneficial and worthwhile.

Thanks for the information.
    http://tinypic.com/fuud54.jpg
    For the first time in my life a feeling of overpowering stinging melancholy seized me. Before, I had never experienced aught but a not unpleasing sadness. The bond of a common humanity now drew me irresistibly to gloom. A fraternal melancholy! For both I and Bartleby were sons of Adam. I remembered the bright silks and sparkling faces I had seen that day, in gala trim, swanlike sailing down the Mississippi of Broadway; and I contrasted them with the pallid copyist, and thought to myself, Ah, happiness courts the light, so we deem the world is gay; but misery hides aloof, so we deem that misery there is none. - Herman Melville, Bartleby the Scrivener

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Tuesday, January 12th, 2010 @ 02:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Colorado Colorado
    Single adult
    Politics
    Independent
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Runic Healing

I was curious if anyone uses or has used runic healing. We have done more than just a few runic healing rituals with success here. A spear is used, more as a conduit/ground for the ritual and the runes themselves intoned in galdr. I've found it to be a powerful and positive ritual, and with no negatives except for those doing the ritual for someone with cancer. So again, does anyone else here utilize this?

FFF
    Ragnar

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Dinarid and Mediterranid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Florida Florida
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician and computer technician
    Politics
    The Thermonuclear Warhead
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism/ Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've utilized the runes and Galdr and have, more often than not, had success with my rituals. On another note, as pathetic as this will sound, is there a rune or bindrune that I can utilize to help strengthen my hair and follicles and promote better hair growth? I'm pretty knowledgeable on the runes for a novice, but I'm kind of stuck with this issue. I've generally had pretty thin hair my whole life, but it has deteriorated as of the start of last year and nothing is cutting the job. Any help with reverting a Germanic brother to a hairy man (yes. All of my hair is very thinned) is very much so appreciated

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Thursday, December 29th, 2011 @ 12:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germanic
    Subrace
    Dinarid and Mediterranid
    Country
    State
    Florida Florida
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Musician and computer technician
    Politics
    The Thermonuclear Warhead
    Religion
    Germanic Paganism/ Odinism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I'm not bloody joking..

Last Online
    Sunday, July 22nd, 2012 @ 08:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Ireland, and Wales
    Country
    Cultist
    Politics
    Cthulhic
    Religion
    LHP
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I've been wanting to learn more about this, for it's fascinating and something that can be very beneficial and worthwhile.

Thanks for the information.
    There are plenty of good books on the subject.
    Omnia risus et omnis pulvis et omnia nihil - HPL

"Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about." - Willy Wonka

“niemand bleibt hier” - Maria Orsic