Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Slavery Reparations

  1. #21
    Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Nya-Sverige
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Posts
    3,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,012
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    Were the slave traders really European?



    https://archive.org/details/the-jewi...or-tony-martin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Lopez

    He couldn't even gain citizenship!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_DeWolf

    He's a cousin.


    Whether Semitic or Aryan, I have no problem with the record of slavetrading in my home colony. If any Africans are to stay in America, they ought to be enslaved. Why feel shame about putting guttertrash to work? It beats what goes on now, by many miles.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Astragoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 07:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Gender
    Posts
    1,094
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,125
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,128
    Thanked in
    620 Posts
    They are beasts of the field I don't need to justify myself to them anymore than I have to justify myself to my cat.
    They act like spoiled teenagers screaming that they hate you as they have their hand out demanding 20 dollars and the car keys.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Astragoth For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    KYAnglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    The Pennyrile
    Gender
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    921
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theunissen View Post
    Were the slave traders really European?



    https://archive.org/details/the-jewi...or-tony-martin
    There were definitely jewish slave traders involved from the yankee colonies/states like the de Wolfs (sic) of Rhode Island, I believe.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

  5. #24
    Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Nya-Sverige
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Posts
    3,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,012
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    There were definitely jewish slave traders involved from the yankee colonies/states like the de Wolfs (sic) of Rhode Island, I believe.
    Sorry, but you didn't read my post properly. I contrasted Lopez and DeWolf to show both Jew and Gentile engaged in the RI slave trade. Why is it so hard to accept that this business was profitable for most everyone who bothered to make the triangular voyages? Give credit to Jewry so they get the blame? It wasn't a Jew conspiracy to destroy us by throwing Blacks in our midst, nor do I feel bad about the consequences. If only RI made as much money in shipping them all back to Guinea also.

    I am not ashamed of the privateers, pirates, whalers and rum traders in my history, nor the slave-driving done on plantations. Every colony had some more or less unique situation in our record. Let's be proud of them despite the historical revisionism rampantly destroying our society today. Don't forget that the Sephardim were in Savannah, Charleston and Baltimore, not just Philadelphia, New York and Newport. Back then, they weren't allowed to naturalise and mix with us, nor were they Ashkenazim, but were itinerant businessmen only here because of the Dutch.

  6. #25
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    KYAnglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    The Pennyrile
    Gender
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    921
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Sorry, but you didn't read my post properly. I contrasted Lopez and DeWolf to show both Jew and Gentile engaged in the RI slave trade. Why is it so hard to accept that this business was profitable for most everyone who bothered to make the triangular voyages? Give credit to Jewry so they get the blame? It wasn't a Jew conspiracy to destroy us by throwing Blacks in our midst, nor do I feel bad about the consequences. If only RI made as much money in shipping them all back to Guinea also.

    I am not ashamed of the privateers, pirates, whalers and rum traders in my history, nor the slave-driving done on plantations. Every colony had some more or less unique situation in our record. Let's be proud of them despite the historical revisionism rampantly destroying our society today. Don't forget that the Sephardim were in Savannah, Charleston and Baltimore, not just Philadelphia, New York and Newport. Back then, they weren't allowed to naturalise and mix with us, nor were they Ashkenazim, but were itinerant businessmen only here because of the Dutch.
    I actually hadn't read your post. My position is not so much about the individual ethnicity of the slavers, but that the yankee colonies and then states were complicit and an integral part of the trafficking, along with African chiefs and the British Empire.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to KYAnglo For This Useful Post:


  8. #26
    Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Nya-Sverige
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Posts
    3,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,012
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    I actually hadn't read your post. My position is not so much about the individual ethnicity of the slavers, but that the yankee colonies and then states were complicit and an integral part of the trafficking, along with African chiefs and the British Empire.
    Complicity in 'evul' trafficking of subhumans? So what? Whether one was a middle man Yankee merchant or proto-Nation of Islam chief like Mansa Musa or the Royal African Company under the Duke of York, it served buyers where supply and demand stimulated this. Initially, the Moors had slave labour for plantations in North Africa, then the Iberians copied this in the West Indies, followed by the French and Germanic colonies. I've got no more guilt about ancestors having sold slaves than those having bought them. 'It takes two to tango.' I understand you wish to dispel notions of slavery only to do with the South, but the West Indies were the most intense slavery societies in the Anglo world. Then again, the most dense Africanisation happened in Brazil and their system didn't fade until after 'emanicipation'.


    https://www.history.com/news/who-was...ory-mansa-musa

    Unfortunately, when Booth shot Lincoln, he helped the Abolitionists justify Groids staying here, instead of colonise them where they actually wanted to go and had been promised this deliverance, in between Monrovia and Freetown. 40 Acres and a Mule with Segregration was subsidising Negroes in our midst under the Freedman's Bureau, but it also served the Slavers to have a ready supply of disposable labour. That 100 year period is better than what we have today, but not by much, because it made an independent nation of Blacks cohabiting here. Now, Blacks are once again dependent on the White man, through the Federal government instead of private sector. They need to be steered towards independence in Africa like Garvey tried to make happen. They need to have massive restrictions placed on them if here at all. This paternalism crap has to lead somewhere other than here, because they're only making politicians rich these days, at the expense of us common folk. Yes, the Planters fattened themselves whilst we starved, but at least they kept a lid on the slave problem when the Abolitionists weren't interfering, but the latter were originally White nationalists who wanted to destroy slavery to keep Blacks from spreading everywhere in Manifest Destiny that belonged to Whites, not even Red tribesmen.

  9. #27
    Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    KYAnglo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Last Online
    2 Days Ago @ 02:34 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England/Britain
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R1b>U106>L48
    mtDNA
    H3af
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    The Pennyrile
    Gender
    Family
    Single parent
    Occupation
    Paying the bills
    Politics
    Confederate
    Religion
    Folkish Heathen
    Posts
    921
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    422
    Thanked in
    281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall View Post
    Complicity in 'evul' trafficking of subhumans? So what? Whether one was a middle man Yankee merchant or proto-Nation of Islam chief like Mansa Musa or the Royal African Company under the Duke of York, it served buyers where supply and demand stimulated this. Initially, the Moors had slave labour for plantations in North Africa, then the Iberians copied this in the West Indies, followed by the French and Germanic colonies. I've got no more guilt about ancestors having sold slaves than those having bought them. 'It takes two to tango.' I understand you wish to dispel notions of slavery only to do with the South, but the West Indies were the most intense slavery societies in the Anglo world. Then again, the most dense Africanisation happened in Brazil and their system didn't fade until after 'emanicipation'.


    https://www.history.com/news/who-was...ory-mansa-musa

    Unfortunately, when Booth shot Lincoln, he helped the Abolitionists justify Groids staying here, instead of colonise them where they actually wanted to go and had been promised this deliverance, in between Monrovia and Freetown. 40 Acres and a Mule with Segregration was subsidising Negroes in our midst under the Freedman's Bureau, but it also served the Slavers to have a ready supply of disposable labour. That 100 year period is better than what we have today, but not by much, because it made an independent nation of Blacks cohabiting here. Now, Blacks are once again dependent on the White man, through the Federal government instead of private sector. They need to be steered towards independence in Africa like Garvey tried to make happen. They need to have massive restrictions placed on them if here at all. This paternalism crap has to lead somewhere other than here, because they're only making politicians rich these days, at the expense of us common folk. Yes, the Planters fattened themselves whilst we starved, but at least they kept a lid on the slave problem when the Abolitionists weren't interfering, but the latter were originally White nationalists who wanted to destroy slavery to keep Blacks from spreading everywhere in Manifest Destiny that belonged to Whites, not even Red tribesmen.
    Negro slavery never should have existed in America. It was an evil first and foremost because it brought the primitive alien savages here in large numbers. I am a descendant of more than a few Southern slave owners, a fact of history and those ancestors' times I feel neither guilt nor pride about. I'm simply indifferent about whether they owned slaves or not. THE great evil of negro slavery to me is that the negroes were ever BROUGHT HERE.
    "Almost every name belongs to well-known families of English stock....these soldiers were of ancient American lineage"- Prof. N.S. Shaler on the 1st Kentucky "Orphan" Brigade, Confederate States Army

  10. #28
    Roslagen til Danelagen
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Rodskarl Dubhgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Vínsk
    Ancestry
    Engelsk (Autosomal), Uppland (Y-DNA) och Dalarna (mtDNA)
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    R-BY30613
    mtDNA
    K2A5A1
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Nya-Sverige
    Gender
    Age
    38
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Väring och Víking
    Politics
    Munsöätten
    Religion
    Forn Sed
    Posts
    3,857
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9,012
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KYAnglo View Post
    Negro slavery never should have existed in America. It was an evil first and foremost because it brought the primitive alien savages here in large numbers. I am a descendant of more than a few Southern slave owners, a fact of history and those ancestors' times I feel neither guilt nor pride about. I'm simply indifferent about whether they owned slaves or not. THE great evil of negro slavery to me is that the negroes were ever BROUGHT HERE.
    What's with the moralising?

    When slavery began here, it had already been going on in Castile since 1402 with the Conquest of the Canaries and Portugal since 1441, part of the Conquest of Africa spearheaded by Prince Henry the Navigator, a Lancastrian cousin of every one of us English descended from King Edward III and Queen Philippa. America was not yet seen again since Leif Ericson and when Spain failed to bring order to the Indians, they substituted this with African labour because it was already in use in the Atlanto-Mediterranean on wine (all that Madeira drunk by our statesmen, hmm?), sugarcane and other plantations. Nobody planned on making America a 'home away from home', since Latin America and Virginia along other Southern Anglo colonies were meant for mercantilism, to sell mass amounts of crops and make fortunes, not just sugar but tobacco, indigo and rice, none of which were domestic farming pursuits in England. Tobacco was begun on the Severn, but the King put a stop to it, to protect Jamestown productivity. Newfoundland was just an angler's paradise on the Grand Banks, a bit like Doggerland but cod instead of herring. Remember the gold of old El Dorado? Did the single young men have families in mind at the 'City of Raleigh' on Roanoke or in Ft James?

    It was the 'evul' Yankees who tried turning America into a home in exile, since the original Marian exiles fled to Germany came back with Queen Elizabeth, only to leave for Holland when King James got on the throne and they were tired of flitting back and forth, looking for permanent exile with the coming of King Charles. Once the Civil War began, many in the Great Migration went back to fight alongside Lord Cromwell, but once the Prince of Wales was crowned in 1660, they went back to their new 'home' and stayed. It was in this time frame of the 1650s that laws against slavery were first being written, pioneered by Quakers, who were very much against the church and state authorities of their day pushing themselves onto people and they didn't want to live in a state of hostility with anybody. Almost everybody else justified lining their pockets with arguments based on religion (Puritans) or nationalism (Anglicans). Much like the Baptists of the time, I'm not to judge any of those factions and just understand their points of view, both agreeing and disagreeing with the pro and anti sides for different reasons than they themselves had. If the nationalism favours British England, then Negroes over here wouldn't matter, but our American New England wouldn't favour Negroes amongst them as it became their home too. I am not religious really, but consider the arguments for slavery much better than those against slavery rooted in mortification and sinfulness.

    In my opinion, Spain and Portugal were NOT in the wrong to take Mauretanian and Guinean slaves, whether or not they sanctified this in a Crusade against Mohammedanism or not. That kind of windowdressing is a useful excuse for Lebensraum, it's just that things like this need to be controlled so they do not become suicidal when biting off more than we can chew. They never foresaw that immediate gratification would lead to the concrete jungles of today, as none envisioned any conception of 'equality' with Africans of any kind and we know neither did Lincoln over 450 years after African slavery began in Iberia and 300 years after the first Negro was shipped over to do work the Hispanics and Indians were too lazy or sick to--a recurring theme transcending race. Just think, we wouldn't even have this conversation if Constantinople hadn't become Istanbul in 1453, because it was that which solidified and entrenched the Reconquista and African slaving enterprises as well as Columbus to go West. If 1453 never happened, what would our Protestants have done to go about having another homeland to keep White? England would have become a free state and likely in as extremely desperate a situation over yonder as befell France in 1789, rather than a half-hearted experiment that became permanent in 1776 over here.

    There certainly was never any conspiracy; it's more like the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing and vice versa--a lack of accountability and quality control. How, unless we be Odin, could we have such an overview of events in the mix as they're going on? We all lack objectivity, but please attempt to withdraw from the kneejerk blame games that keep going back and forth. You have read my posts. You know I have Kentucky blood and family here with Kentucky in-laws, including ancestors from Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia and every other colony north of there into Canada except Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland--that I know of, but none from the Ohio Country or anywhere further west, not even Mississippi, but one of my some-odd great-grandmothers in the direct mtDNA line was born in SC and died in Lousiana with her SC husband--also my ancestor. This bipolarity between North and South is harmful to the integrity of our ethnos. My grandparents didn't let it come between them. From KY, Grandma's older half-sister went to NY and met the best friend of Grandpa from RI, so it was a double marriage of sorts.

    Garrison wasn't some saint, but IMO seems more like an arsehole. Sumner deserved the caning he got from Brooks. Brown deserved the fate he got, as the domestic terrorist who caused the War that good men like Clay, Douglas, Calhoun and Webster fought to prevent! I'd prefer to have been a Southern Whig like Tyler or Northern Democrat like Pierce before 1860 and Fillmore had it right in 1856. By attacking ourselves, we became carrion for the hordes of foreigners. 1861-65 was THE wrong war, as were 1812-15, 1775-1783, 1688 and 1642-1651, although I would be gung-ho for those with France, Spain and Mexico...I would only support 1914-18 and 1939-45 on behalf of England (NOT France), but in exchange for Bermuda (it belongs to VA!) and Canada (it was ours in 1760!), lol. So, I really hope you don't see me as a 'Carpetbagger'. My mtDNA goes back here in the South to England and I wouldn't have any but a Southern lass for my own likewise. What kinds of people do you think went North to Narragansett Bay for their health in the olden days? Where did Washington get his Pacer horses from, before the Bluegrass Thoroughbred became established?

    Ah, the irony of a 'Yank' NOT moralising slavery or demonising the South. Have you read James Henry Hammond, George Fitzhugh, John Caldwell Calhoun...?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlant...in_West_Africa
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Portugal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •