Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    The strong is strongest alone, any group which can't be content with itself, and makes itself dependent on others is dead, its fate is to be either extinguished or absorbed, then again, mostly both
    I agree that the Germanic group has potential, but not now and not through "friendship", you can observe in German history how such things work .
    Yes, I have observed German History. These observations have informed my opinion, and if I stated that opinion too strongly, I apologize for the rant. I am not "desperate for acceptance" as Ostmark put it, rather keenly aware that your way got Germany "extinguished and absorbed" to some extent, and that is the source of my frustration with you.

You can pull off the blinders for a moment, can't you, and realize that "alone" is not always the best way? The greatest permanent growth of Prussia's power did not come in battle, but at the Congress of Vienna, after a victory won by a coalition. Napoleon might at that time have been the strongest, but his strength did not last and could not last, because the balance of the world was against him. To characterize that coalition as being "dependent" upon each other is simply looking at things negatively. We can go back to the old "trying to break a bundle of sticks" cliche or the "if we don't hang together we shall surely hang separately" quote, but I think you understand my point of view. I am keenly aware of yours, and am equally keenly eager to avoid the mistakes of the past which cost the German people so dearly.

Germany was always very pro-British, yet, the British were very anti-German.
    Not at the one crucial point in history I mentioned earlier. At that point the Germany chose to refuse the friendship of the British, and disaster followed.

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Huginn ok Muninn View Post
    We can go back to the old "trying to break a bundle of sticks" cliche
    A Germanic kinship is not a bundle of sticks, it is a fence with each pillar standing strong to prevent outside forces from seeping in. As a unit, they can interact with what is outside, but they cannot rely on it the way they rely on and work toward what is contained within.

Last Online
    Sunday, April 15th, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bayern, Baden, Schwaben, Württemberg
    Country
    German Empire German Empire
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    In a steady relationship
    Religion
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Peoples Observer View Post
    And who wants to work with a guy who uses an avatar of a Communist East German trooper ?

Who needs Red East Germans anyways ?

I've used Wa**en S* and Wehrma**t soldiers in my avatars.

I'm more German than you are. I stem from PURE Saxon blood from Bremen. I speak German fluently and think with a German mind in all matters. My grandfather was in one of the two above mentioned units in WW2.

You may have Slavic blood from the Russians in your lineage ?

So what if I'm born in a "colony". I'm of pure un-mixed Saxon blood.

At least I know my lineage.

I wasn't going say anything but this pissed me off. Ossi was in my opinon just being blunt and direct with you, which is a very German trait, since you are so German you should know this. You stating that his family might or were raped by Russians is beyond disgusting, at what point in him directing anything at you did he take it that far?

-Gardistan-, if you understand the German language how do you not know what an Eszett is?Any computer can and will allow you to write it.No need for copy and paste otherwise im sure your translator will do it for you.. Todesengel was even nice enough to show you how to write it,ss and the old German way like Jäger pointed out sz.. They were both direct and blunt with you but informative and helpful, all the while taking your rude comments and name calling.Still you persisted to attack her and Bärin? Both women remember and German women! If you are really German than have some damn respect for our women.Also how if you are so Prussian do you not know about Brandenburg?weil du ein pseudopreuße bist

As far as Communisim and all the Scheiße being said about it, you are speaking from an American perspective, have you ever been to what was the Easternblock, those states?Brandenburg,Thüringia, Sachsen, Some of the proudest people live there. They value real things like Family, Culture and their Fatherland. If Communisim was the bad and and evil that American and English media and school say about it. I wish that for all of my German Fatherland.. Communisim didnt do 1/100th the damage that the liberation by Americans,English,French did and has done to Germany. . Its so nice seeing wiggers,,muslims inside of Germany spewing their multicultural garbage.Its even nice seeing written on walls in Germany, ''Deutschland muss sterben''..Vielen dank für nichts!!!

With all my heart I hate seeing the American, English,French and Russian flags, businesses etc anywhere in Germany.Everything in Germany should be German. The American Flag and embassy next to the Brandenburger Tor is disgusting, same goes for the 1000 mcdonalds or mcscheisse stands everywhere.

Instead of telling everyone your pedigree, if you care so much for our people and Fatherland than shut up and help, donate to conservative parties such as NPD, DVU, BZÖ, FPÖ..Try being the opposite of what you are all being right now.. das Wort ist selbstlos..
    "Sei, was Du willst, aber was Du bist, habe den Mut ganz zu sein."
    (Albert Leo Schlageter)

"Deutsche Einigkeit, meine Stärke - meine Stärke, Deutschlands Macht" (Hermann)

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    I am not "desperate for acceptance" as Ostmark put it, rather keenly aware that your way got Germany "extinguished and absorbed" to some extent, and that is the source of my frustration with you.
    Germany made mistakes during the war, as did all sides, it just happened we made the more decisive ones, not trying to rely on others wasn't one of them though.

You can pull off the blinders for a moment, can't you, and realize that "alone" is not always the best way?
    War alliances might make things "better" or more comfortable, and have merit, but "friendship" is an ill adviser here. Trying to appease the British, to lure them into an alliance was a mistake however, in retrospective that is, I can certainly understand why Hitler tried to do so, and a success would certainly have been beneficial for both parties.

Not at the one crucial point in history I mentioned earlier. At that point the Germany chose to refuse the friendship of the British, and disaster followed.
    You are aware that this "friendship" was not unconditional (which is already proof enough that it wasn't "friendship" at all), and that Hitler even argued we should have bowed to these terms, he then tried to, as I said above, to win the English for an alliance, all in all, it might be strategically useful to concede restrictions for the sake of an alliance, however both sides should be very much aware of the fact, that there is a limit to this.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Germany made mistakes during the war, as did all sides, it just happened we made the more decisive ones, not trying to rely on others wasn't one of them though.

War alliances might make things "better" or more comfortable, and have merit, but "friendship" is an ill adviser here. Trying to appease the British, to lure them into an alliance was a mistake however, in retrospective that is, I can certainly understand why Hitler tried to do so, and a success would certainly have been beneficial for both parties.

You are aware that this "friendship" was not unconditional (which is already proof enough that it wasn't "friendship" at all), and that Hitler even argued we should have bowed to these terms, he then tried to, as I said above, to win the English for an alliance, all in all, it might be strategically useful to concede restrictions for the sake of an alliance, however both sides should be very much aware of the fact, that there is a limit to this.
    I was actually talking about the 1899 and 1900 alliance offers from Britain to Germany. Really, once there was a WWI and the falsely punitive Versailles Treaty, a WWII was practically inevitable. France was not punished so in 1815, though there was just enough cause to do so, moreso than against Germany in 1918. Such is the power of propaganda, and that was employed on a massive scale to sow hatred against Germany in the years before and especially during WWI. Guess who the propagandists were, by the way?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays

When my mother's older sisters were very young, they were sitting on their porch in Minnesota during WWI, singing a German song, and my grandmother, so fearful of the anti-German hatred that had been stirred up, ran out to bring them in. The hateful jew at work; his evil will never be forgotten. His purpose was always to drive a wedge between Germanic peoples and make us fight each other for his own purposes, while financing the carnage and getting rich in the process.

Britain was not yet completely under the jewish sway in 1900, though they were on their way. And at that time, France, who was Britain's traditional enemy, was actually their main competitor, not Germany. It was a beautiful, elegant solution at that time to ally with Britain. Germany did not have its huge fleet of dreadnoughts yet, so Britain did not feel threatened. It might have been possible to switch many of the resources and technological effort from warships to mechanized fighting vehicles.. tanks.. a more efficient and meaningful use of these resources, which, if events had transpired in an otherwise similar fashion, could have been used most effectively against any aggression by Russia or France. Furthermore, in the event of such agression, the future German/Austrian empire might include both states plus the eventual line agreed upon in Brest-Litovsk, which would give Germany Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic states. Without the United States involved, and Britain on her side, or at the very least neutral, Germany could have become a superpower in 1918.

As to the foreign policy of the 30s you speak of, I think befriending Japan was a mistake. If the relationship with Nationalist China had been maintained instead, and Britain had been conquered in 1940, once again Britain and the US would be out of the equation, because simply denouncing the Pearl Harbor attack would have doused whatever flames of belligerence the jews in the US might have been fanning against Germany.

But we've gone off topic. Sorry about that. I think I've made my point though that 3 in ones favor against 2 enemies is preferable to 2 in ones favor against 4 enemies. It does matter who your friends are.

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    I was actually talking about the 1899 and 1900 alliance offers from Britain to Germany.
    Yes. I was referring to this. You might know that Germany started to look like serious competition to the English, growing industrial strength and growing colonies etc.
    They demanded that we cease the extension of our colonies, even hand it over to British authority, and spare them our industrial competition.

I think I've made my point though that 3 in ones favor against 2 enemies is preferable to 2 in ones favor against 4 enemies. It does matter who your friends are.
    It is favorable, depending on the situation, to have strong friends, however, it is delusional to merely draw on the strength of others, the goal must be to be strong enough alone.
    This line of discussion started with you stating that some members here hate anything American, and that this is no strategically intelligent approach, however, no matter what exceptions America can present, it doesn't change the fact, that it is the spear head of degeneration, delivering it to our worlds, or at least trying to protect the presence of it.
    Our loyalty is not to the American people, therefor it is much more important to get rid of its influence, than to be reluctant in using means available, simply out of fear of "alienating" American inhabitants.
    Neither America nor the British offer alliance, thus we did not turn it down, we just don't think it does any good to wait for it to happen, and dying off in the process is too much of a risk.
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts
    Yes. I was referring to this. You might know that Germany started to look like serious competition to the English, growing industrial strength and growing colonies etc.
    They demanded that we cease the extension of our colonies, even hand it over to British authority, and spare them our industrial competition.
    Some of this may be true, and knowing the arrogance with which Britain used the supposed threat of Napoleon to seize anything they could find an excuse to seize and using their sea power to maintain it, I wouldn't put it past them. Laughing at the sillier demands and negotiating the rest might still have been possible though, as a means to an overall end which, admittedly, we here have the advantage of hindsight to see. Almost anything is better than setting each others young against one another while the jew rubs his hands and gets rich in the deal, however.

It is favorable, depending on the situation, to have strong friends, however, it is delusional to merely draw on the strength of others, the goal must be to be strong enough alone.
    Agreed. All contingencies should be covered for the nation in its own right when forming an alliance. Having Italy as an "ally" twice would make any nation wary of such arrangements. Good relations and honorable partners are essential.

This line of discussion started with you stating that some members here hate anything American, and that this is no strategically intelligent approach, however, no matter what exceptions America can present, it doesn't change the fact, that it is the spear head of degeneration, delivering it to our worlds, or at least trying to protect the presence of it.
    Actually, if you will go back and look, I accused you of hating "all Americans," which I admit was an emotional statement and I apologize if it's not true, but you really should be able to differentiate between those individuals who would come and be a part of Skadi in good faith and the American mass media which is run (as, unfortunately, is Germany's) by zionist jews.

Our loyalty is not to the American people, therefor it is much more important to get rid of its influence, than to be reluctant in using means available, simply out of fear of "alienating" American inhabitants.
    Neither America nor the British offer alliance, thus we did not turn it down, we just don't think it does any good to wait for it to happen, and dying off in the process is too much of a risk.
    Before we speak as though we controlled our respective nations, don't you think we should work on that very program? In the meanwhile, an alliance of nationalists against our common globalist enemies should be top priority, especially in the European parliament, where the various identities of European peoples are all under attack. If you do not like the lack of identity that the melting pot of different European peoples has produced in America, you should form that alliance there and oppose it within the European parliament.

Our cultural schism remains. Perhaps if we are to understand one another better we should try and figure out how it formed in the first place. I admit, our upbringing in America causes us to suffer greatly on a cultural level and lack many of the qualities that you find admirable in Germans. Mostly because of democracy, traditions of honor have been breaking down during the past two centuries throughout our countries. Those traditions faded first in America and held on the longest in Germany. The WWI propaganda spouted by the evil Bernays told American soldiers that they were fighting to "make the world safe for democracy." Right. This predicated these people already having been indoctrinated that there was something inherently good about democracy. Democracy is just a form of government, and it has its advantages and disadvantages. Of course no one talks about the disadvantages. The disadvantages are, of course, that power shifts from an upper class that is trained all its life in the responsibilities of leadership to a class of propagandists who can sway the rabble in whatever direction they choose. This is why allowing jews to occupy this rank has rotted us from within. As long as a nation defines itself, it is free. When it allows others to define it, it ceases to be so. This has happened in America for years, and I can understand how sharply this stands in contrast to folk from the former DDR. It also explains why Bärin can come to the conclusions she has about communism. Well, dear Bärin, it isn't the form of government so much as whether it does its duty to the people it's charged with governing, and does not allow outsiders to define the nation. You can say now that the outsider is the "American," but we have been defined by outsiders for decades. The real outsider is the zionist jew.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortress Germania View Post
    German nationalists are right to distrust the US and UK for being internationalist attack dogs. Most British and American nationalists feel the same way.
    They are right to distrust the USA and UK governments

However why should they not trust White Nationalists from the UK and USA ?

If the German Nationalists and other White Nationalists can agree to work together then that only makes the World Germanic community stronger against our adversaries.

Examples :

1. Reichs Food Minister Walther Darre (German & Swedish) born in Argentina.
    2. Deputy Fuehrer Rudolf Hess was born in Egypt.
    3. Reich Health Minister Leonardo Conti (German & Italian Swiss).
    4. Reichsminister Alfred Rosenberg born in Estonia.
    5. Adolf Hitler (Austo-Bavarian) born in Austria.

Were these men not as good as other Germans ?
    I rest my case. If they were good enough for the NSDAP than good enough for us.

Charles Lindbergh was a Swedish-American who was known to oppose WW2 and as being anti-Jewish.

Henry Ford an English-American was a donator of money to Hitler and the NSDAP.

Charles Coughlin an Irish-American delivering anti-Jewish and anti-Communist lectures on American radio.

All of the above whether German or allied Germanic are worthy of inclusion in a future Germanic Empire.

William Pelley, a Scots-English American leader of the anti-Communist, anti-Jewish, pro-German Silvershirts.

True Germans with a Germanic Empire view will accept Germans, Germanics and Celts from abroad in the spirit of true Germandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    You have several times preached white unity. White unity is alien to Germany.
    White Unity is NOT alien to Germans.

Did you ever hear of the Germanic-SS during WW2 ?

Members of National Socialist and Nationalist parties from Denmark, Norway, Holland and Flanders who formed battalions in Waffen-SS Divisions.

Along with SS-Legions from France, Italy, Finland, Hungary, Latvia and Estonia.

Furthermore there were Germanic volunteers from Switzerland, Sweden and England.

I'm proud to stand for both German Pride and White Pride.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    I wasn't going say anything but this pissed me off.
    Don't be so emotional.

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 08:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts
    If the German Nationalists and other White Nationalists can agree to work together
    German White Nationalists are traitors to the German cause. We can work with anyone if and as long as it is in our interest; that fact says nothing about the quality of those we work with and it does not mean that we join their cause.

Examples :

1. Reichs Food Minister Walther Darre (German & Swedish) born in Argentina.
    2. Deputy Fuehrer Rudolf Hess was born in Egypt.
    3. Reich Health Minister Leonardo Conti (German & Italian Swiss).
    4. Reichsminister Alfred Rosenberg born in Estonia.
    5. Adolf Hitler (Austo-Bavarian) born in Austria.
    They were proper Germans, not worthless Whites.

Last Online
    Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 @ 02:28 AM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Married
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hauke Haien View Post
    German White Nationalists are traitors to the German cause.
    True German Nationalists will take major offence to those kind of statements.

The German cause and the Germanic cause are compatible.

Its a good thing that most Nationalists in Germany and the Germanic countries don't share your short-sighted views.

The majority of Germanics and Germans do indeed work with other White Nationalists, provided that they respect each others borders, culture and people.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast