Creator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Post Bush Slashes Federal Raises, Blames Terror

http://www.cnn.com/2002/ALLPOLITICS...ises/index.html

quote:Bush slashes federal raises, blames terror

CRAWFORD, Texas (CNN) -- Federal civilian workers won't see the full pay raise they were promised with President Bush's decision to cut the planned salary hikes because of the war on terrorism.

The workers were to have received an average increase of 18.6 percent, but will now get a 3.1 percent raise.

"Full statutory civilian pay increases in 2003 would interfere with our nation's ability to pursue the war on terrorism," {translation edit: "Full statutory civilian pay increases in 2003 would interfere with out nation's ability to protect Israeli interests," Bush said}Bush said in a letter released Friday to Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert and President of the Senate, Vice President Dick Cheney.

MadMax88

Post Hilarious!

lol! Yes things like this are a coming folks,. actually I am happy about it. The only thing that shakes a lemmings nerves is that if his finances are goofed with. Expect more and more of that kind of stuff from the SYSTEM, that, combined with more and more layoffs, financial scandals, and the sinking stock market, is great for us, it means that the collapse is coming and I believe that, that is what it will take for people to "wake up"

itz coming.

MadMax88

Post Oh by the way.....

Just a few weeks ago it was in the news that the kikes will get another 14 BILLION from slumerica,, funny aint it? Boy george bush cuts raises and such to afford the war on terrorism but will be all for flowing the kikes billions!!! What is it up to now about 86 Billion I think.

Last Online
    Tuesday, October 26th, 2004 @ 05:34 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Politics
    Creator
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well that would be due to the fact that the 'war on terrorism' is really the 'war to cover the kikes asses'. What's good for the Jews is good for America should be the USA's government's motto....

MadMax88

Post yes, I know..

Yes, I am aware of that, I was just being sarcastic in general. I cannot believe that the "lemmings" are so stupid, that they cannot see the truth about how we always support/save the kikes. It is unbelievable.