State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

You Are An Anti-Semite If ...

The Rev. Ted Pike extrapolates from the 2004 US "Global Anti-Semitism Review Act" to define the kind of political activity that is being criminalized.

You Are An Anti-Semite If ...

1. Any assertion "that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world" is anti-Semitic.

2. "Strong anti-Israel sentiment" is anti-Semitic.

3. "Virulent criticism" of Israel's leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic.

4. Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

5. Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

6. Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the "New World Order") is anti-Semitic.

7. Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.

8. Diminishing the "six million" figure of holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.

9. Calling Israel a "racist" state is anti-Semitic.

10. Asserting that a "Zionist Conspiracy" exists is anti-Semitic.

11. Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.

12. Making "derogatory statements about Jewish persons" is anti-Semitic.

13. Denying the right of mostly atheist Jews to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.

14. Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.

Essentially if you believe in truth and justice, you're an anti-Semite. If you believe in free speech, free inquiry and the democratic process, you're an anti-Semite. If you oppose tyranny, corruption and murder, you're an anti-Semite.

Last Online
    Monday, November 21st, 2011 @ 05:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Norman
    Ancestry
    Normandie
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Canada Canada
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Lawyer
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    14. Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.
    Actually, this is not anti-Semitic. It is just plain retarded.

Last Online
    9 Hours Ago @ 05:58 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Angantyr View Post
    Really? I disagree. Maybe I have misunderstood you, but In my opinion whether they are called "Mossad" or anything else, it is still the same face hiding behind a muslim mask, the jew.
    How is this retarded?
    I am no fan of the muslim, quite the opposite. But, myself and most people on this forum are well aware that jews :

1. Commit these types of crimes to justify "war on terror", which really means war on both Whites and middle-easterners.
    2. They use their media to blame the arabs for the crime.
    3. They use the holocaust crutch to avoid being blamed themselves.

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Last Online
    Saturday, October 24th, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oy Vey!

Once again Jews themselves provide the most astonishing (and damning) evidence for the depths of pathology inherent in Zionism.

Spend some time reading the writings of Norman Finkelstein, Israel Shahak, and Israel Shamir.

Of course, the Zionists dismiss them as "self-hating Jews".

Last Online
    Monday, February 28th, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    French, Zeelandic, Dutch.
    Subrace
    CeltoGermanic
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    None
    Religion
    Racial occultism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Angantyr View Post
    Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11

Last Online
    Monday, August 20th, 2012 @ 04:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quoting the Talmud is anti-Semitic.
    http://roytov.com/refugee/talmud.htm

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, November 1st, 2017 @ 06:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Australian
    Ancestry
    England
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Queensland Queensland
    Has Left Skadi
    Politics
    Has Left Skadi
    Religion
    Has Left Skadi
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Wow, it's amazing how the sociopathic mind works isn't it. Don't blame us for things that we do to you. But if you do them to us, we'll arrest you!

So who controls the media, government and institutions again?

Oh wait, I googled every country, and apparently anti-semitism is everywhere! It's like Christmas! Oh My God! Oh wait Antarctica is off the list! The only one!!!

~News report just in~
    A penguin was heard to squark 'Kill the dirty zionist!'
    ~Other News article~
    Penguin incarcerated for anti-semitism remarks. Penguin denies allegations, says ‘was eating fish, what is a semite? You mean termite, yes?’
    ~Further news~
    Penguin sent to bolshevik prison in Siberia.
    Penguin, ‘I love this place, so sunny and warm. It’s a holiday camp!’
    ~Other related news~
    Neo-Nazi, anti-semite penguin sent back to Antarctica too atone for sins.
    Penguin says, ‘Man! I had best time! Saw world, met other locked up penguins in holiday camp, best time ever. I wanna go back. Found out what anti-semite is too.’
    ~News of the day~
    Penguin holds media conference.
    Penguin says, “F*ck you! Dirty zionist pigs! Long live Captain H!…..Ok, where my holiday with friends now.”

Can't take a joke? Tough chedda!

Is it considered anti-semitism if I brush my teeth yet? What else do they want to take away from Nordics???

Last Online
    Friday, February 10th, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frank (Cherusci)
    Ancestry
    Lothringen/Prussia/Galicia(ex part of Austrian Empire)
    Country
    Holy Roman Empire Holy Roman Empire
    State
    Alsace-Lorraine Alsace-Lorraine
    Married parent
    Occupation
    employee
    Politics
    Habsburg-Lothringen für Herzog !
    Religion
    Catholic & germanic evhemerism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mega Media Mix

- Israël is a state/nation
    - Zionism is the support of this state and used to be the will of (re)creating it
    - Judaïsm is a religion
    - Hebrew is a langage and an ethny.

Sem (like Cham & Japhet) which is a mythological ancestor of Hebrews but also Arabs, Phenicians, Syrio-Persians,... while Japhet would be the one of any North-Mediterranean (from Greco-Latin to Celts & Germans) and Cham the one of all Blacks.

so the word "Anti-semitism" is by itself a non-sense.

Why not creating the crime of "anti-japhetism" each time you make a bad remark about Catholic Church, Asatru, Druidism, Absolute Monarchy of France or 2nd Reich, Vikings Raids, creation of Normandy...

Not all the Jews speaks more fluently Hebrew than I speak Latin because of the few catholics sentence I know or can translate (Agnus Dei qui tollis pecata mundi miserere nobis, Ave Maria, Credo in unum Deum, Pater Noter,...)
    Every Jew knows enought to understand the Rabbin quotation but would rather speak English with another Jew from another country.

Not all the Jews are from Hebrew brood (some are Blacks (Yemenite, Beta Israël), some Latin (Sephardi), Celts and even Germanic (Ashkenazi) whatever the Gestapo used to say or "Chinese")

Not all Israëlian are Jews (or people raised as by their parents that are now agnostic). Do not forget the Druze minority who has full citizenship and even the obligation to perform their military duty.

I think all this Jew/Hebrew/Israelian confusion doesn't serve any people from any of the 3 type than Catholic/Franks/French; Lutherian/Alemanni/German;
    Asatru/Vikings/Sweden
    Why not Hitlerian/Aryan/North-European as we are ?

After ein Reich, ein Volk, ein Furher do the journalists & politician want to prepare to one state, one ethny (would it be Latino, "white & blond"", Black, Yellow), one religion ?

Critics about:
    - judaïsm is a religious problem that must be handled by to law protecting the freedom of cult and fighting religious discrimination
    - Israël & Zionism is purely politic that is a diplomatic problem not a civil one.
    Nevertheless people who are citizen of nation allied with Israel must take care about acting (thinking of speacking about your doubt is something else) themselves as ennemies of their own alliance or coalition which maybe more like treason than "anti-semitism".
    - hebrew (langage) is a scholar discution
    Therefore only critics about (todays) hebrew ethny (which is a minority even in Israël and may not be one in among the...Palestinians (*)!) is really racism or "anti-semitism" but can (and should) be handled by generic anti-racist/anti-discrimination laws.

(*) not all of them are Phillistines or Arabs, a large proportion is, in fact Hebrews that converted (more or less willingly) to Islam or less often to Christianity.

If USA realy want a "Global Anti-Semitism Review Act", why not being equal to everyone and starting to work on a "Global Anti-Nordic Review Act" for us ?

Perhaps they fear the tribunals to be overcrowded by teenager who complain about "anti-nordic" behavior from people saying that the Thor picture on their Marvel comic was looking like "Bruno" character of Sacha Baron Cohen the austrian comedian.
    Oh my God ! I forgot this guy is Jewish as well !
    Will the anti-Thor comic fan club be closed for anti-semitism as well ?

Anachronism
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, England
    Subrace
    Nordeby
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Leo
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Farther right than you.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    433 Posts
    If you don't think jews control our nations from behind the scenes, then ask yourself two questions:

1) Why is anti-Germanicism, both subtle, and obvious, taught in schools and the media in Germanic countries?

2) Why is anti-semitism enough to get you fired or possibly imprisoned?

Think about it. It's self evident. And I know for a fact jews laugh behind our backs at how stupid we are to accept this state of affairs.

I really don't give a damn how they define anti-semitism within the boundaries of israel, but within the boundaries of our nations, WE should define anti-Germanicism!

1) It is anti-Germanic to seek to own, or to allow to be owned, any media organization in a Germanic nation by a non-Germanic person or entity.

2) It is anti-Germanic to promote or assent to miscegenation among Germanic people in any way, subtle or obvious.

3) This includes the promotion of or assent to immigration into Germanic nations of non-Germanic persons.

4) It is anti-Germanic to aver that Germanic people are somehow "rich" and "privileged," and that we should give all the money we earned through hard work and ingenuity to africans because they are "poor" and "underprivileged."

5) It is anti-Germanic for Germanic youth to play or listen to negroid "music" or to emulate their apelike movements and attitudes.

6) It is anti-Germanic to downplay the suffering of Germanic people during any part of history, most specifically during the final months and immediate aftermath of the world wars.

7) It is anti-Germanic to be an "anti-racist"

8) It is anti-Germanic for any non Germanic person or entity to criticize how we as nations decide to conduct the affairs of our nations within our own sovereign borders.

9) It is anti-Germanic to promote guilt feelings of any kind among our people and especially among our children, for any past event over which they have no control and for which they have no culpability whatsoever.

and most importantly,

10) It is anti-Germanic to show any respect or deference to, or to promote any respect or deference to, that over-hyped "event" known as "the holocaust," because the sole purpose behind the promotion of the "holocaust" idea is in itself inherently anti-Germanic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast