Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Yes, sure but it'd be something to your benefit. Right now your average Detroit-style or Bronx-style Negro street gangs kill each other without caring much about the court system. However, if you kill him, even in response that is judged to be transcending self-defence, you'll be sent to jail for it, with the potential of it being judged as a race-hate-crime.

If he were outlawed, it wouldn't make a difference to him, his homies, or the opposing gang. But you could just shoot him in the open street and no one would care, you'd go free for ridding the society of a known outlaw. It allows for a good deal of morally acceptable self-justice.

Perhaps the following example is even more striking why it'd be worth a thought:

A paedophile has just raped a four-year-old girl in your neighbourhood. You want to make sure this certainly doesn't happen again, in fear this could happen to your own daughter, and take the law in your own hands, strike him down with a bullet in the road. Currently, you'd get done for murder for applying your self-justice. Were he outlawed instead of released into society again, anyone could shoot him without fear of punishment.

In short, outlawry is essentially a potentially cheaper, closer-to-the-people method of a "conditional death penalty". For if your crime was morally unspeakable, chance are people'll be queueing to be the one to send you to the netherworld.
    I do see where that might be desireable in some cases, but I'm not convinced that a lot of people in the inner cities are going to hunt down known gang members -- if for no other reason than the gang he runs with may avenge the death on you.

Besides, slavery seems a more humiliating punishment to me. Especially as I said with drug dealers and gang bangers.

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    3 Days Ago @ 11:16 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by American Asatruar View Post
    Besides, slavery seems a more humiliating punishment to me. Especially as I said with drug dealers and gang bangers.
    I'd rather not have a convicted rapist and drug-dealing Negro be a slave in my house whilst my 14- or 15-year-old daughter is under the same roof.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Monday, May 16th, 2011 @ 02:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Danish, German, Irish, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Missouri Missouri
    Single adult
    Religion
    Roman Reconstructionism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    I'd rather not have a convicted rapist and drug-dealing Negro be a slave in my house whilst my 14- or 15-year-old daughter is under the same roof.
    who said anything about a house? I think they should be doing the fruit picking in Mexifornia or the day labor contruction. They'd belong to businesses, not to private owners. They'd be the janitors and so forth in businesses. Maybe cleaning up the highway litter. Maybe as miners as well. Stuff that keeps them away form the public. Although, considering they'd technically be property, I suppose shooting one owould be distruction of property, not murder.

Last Online
    Monday, July 18th, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, German, Swiss, Austrian
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Politics
    Pragmatic Pluralist
    Religion
    Christian Deist, Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Outlawry?

In ancient Roman Law it was known as, "Aqua et igni interdicto" (water and fire denied), which usually resulted in the individual going into hydration shock within days and dying or either starving and freezing to death due to the lack of fire and the various benefits of Civilization. In modern Anglo-American Law the closest thing is Deportation to the Home Country for immigrants who are here illegally. As for other crimes, for immigrants and citizens alike, there are various terms of jail sentences up to and including execution for various heinous crimes (at least at the State level).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12