E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Freedom

The hallmark of the Germanic people resides in their ideal of freedom. Not to be confused with the modern interpretation, which is nothing but liberal individualism. Instead, true freedom demands that the actions of the individual are performed in a manner beneficial to the group. Not by force does the individual act but of free will. This is the stage that we should strive to reach, instead of growing timid and dependent upon the group the trend would instead steer towards self mastery.

The ideal of rights is an alien concept. Equally absurd is the belief that freedom is granted or restricted by the group. The group can only ever be made up of the individuals which comprise it. Individuals do not issue rights, they can only issue force. The greater the number in the group the greater the potential to administer it. Rights always belong to the individual and are only rewarded to those who are able to claim them. They can only be won they can not be inherited nor can they be delegated by law. It is only right that force should always be met with force. Your creator has given you all of the necessary tools to do so both physically and mentally. The world of Man is fashioned in such a way that there is never any excuse that men should live under oppressive rule. Not when the gods have given us iron to forge blades and lead to cast bullets.

The combination of Oath and Law together creates a solid base upon which freedom can rest. Free will gives man the ability to advance towards higher morality. Through the application of traditional wisdom and consequence, a true understanding of right is developed. The state strangles this growth by improperly using law to induce behavior, creating a superficial consequence. The man who only does what is expected of him only because of fear, often does not hesitate to act outside the law once the consequence is minimized. Since his faculties are not developed by free will his only motivation is self interest.

Freedom gives us the power to overcome our fear. Our free will, when utilized properly ensures our advancement. When we sacrifice of our self for the benefit of the group, we achieve the highest form of freedom. We do what is right, not because of force but because we know that by serving the group we serve ourselves. By acknowledging our individual role we face our responsibility rather than avoid it. Freedom can not exist without responsible sacrifice.

Last Online
    Monday, May 6th, 2019 @ 10:14 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Belgium
    Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    These articles are brilliant! I love them, great work! I have only skimmed through 1 or 2, though. The metaphors are fine, and overall the texts were inspiring to read. You should publish a book! (My apoligies if such a thing has already been discussed, I only skimmed through the articles on the first page. Although now I am going to read more.)

I also write articles dealing with similiar issues, although I don't make use of metaphors a lot. I was looking for a place in the forum to post them. Any help?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123