Monday, April 26th, 2010 @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindefense View Post
    One path is visible, the other hidden. Does the hidden one not exist then? Which one will be more broadly followed?
    It's not a personal invention as a personal way implies. The two are not the same.

Facts and experience are only one part of the equation. The process of reaching wisdom is cumulative. Yet wisdom certainly is not limited to these alone, in fact where did I say that?
    If you say "The process of reaching wisdom is cumulative" and "Wisdom is the knowledge of what was learned in the past applied to the present" then how else is one supposed to take that? You seem to be unaware of the process of intuition.

It is absurd to believe that the highest form of learning is the way a child learns. Where did I say that?
    You put it out as a model/example to prove your point.

If you are going to use the garden metaphor then I must say that one cannot always grow the type of seeds one wishes, due to soil and environmental conditions, etc. And the seeds here especially of smaller plants, shrubs, or trees, would only refer to a lesser reality which can become distractions themselves from the higher goal in life. The ultimate liberation from weeds and pests and all other conditions must be symbolized by a central "tree of life" (as opposed to a tree of duality of which all the different plants are a part); naturally this tree breaks through the garden for it cannot be contained by anything. Once this tree is realized by constant focus upon it one achieves total being (the sum of all possibilities, of all plants within the self). As it is written in Revelation 2:7, "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; to him that overcometh [duality] will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God."

There are two modes one of which you have acknowledged and the other you seem to have rejected. One is the successive mode which can never pass beyond the limit, and the other is the simultaneous mode of which man beholds all things in the eternal now always and forever (thus what is meant by "all-knowing"). In the infinite there can therefore be no sense of being or particular determinations, for God sees all things as good which perspective is beyond virtue and vice.

As for detachment, I've given the higher model of which you can divide into many particularizations, as for instance, in the moral sense, dispassionate is detached from the passions.

Last Online
    10 Hours Ago @ 08:08 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    I feel the fruit will be toxic to anyone who appreciate life as Vindefence obviously does. It is not about the 'secrets of the desert god', and who cares about the desert god's churches and what that funny spirit has to say in the first place?

You dont get the point, as always. You want to force your view onto every other opinion, lifestyle, knowledge and wisdom, cause you surmise you would own wisdom, the one and only and only your view is the true one. Eh ja, I know you'll say that it is not yours but the eternal, written down by phreaky perennialists, picking at will things out of any philosophy they found and pulling together an inconsistent, nothing-saying construct that for you is mostly based on writers who were muslims/semites or converted to islamism.

You dont even get the point of these allegories, because for you life doesnt matter. Higher goals like the ones describes by Vindefence doesnt exist for you, for you a goal is to overcome duality, and in its final consequence, life itself. What worth would that have for a living man, growing children and caring for his family, tribe and culture? Right, none.

I'm really tired to read about your monolithic deathcult. Please enter a monastery without internet connection and try yourself what you try to spread. This path is not a path of a living man, and most important, it is the path of the muslim / semites, who try to destroy our folks and nations. No good will ever come from them for us.

Duality is the essence of life, to deny that is to deny life itself. And this is what christianity, judaism and islamism does, deny life on every level. There is no light without shadow, no night without day, no good without evil. All that only exists in the mirror of the other. Opposing duality is to promote stagnation, a frozen, nonemoving mind, which denies reality and only exists for itself, without direction, without a purpose. A sad condition for a human being.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    I feel the fruit will be toxic to anyone who appreciate life as Vindefence obviously does. It is not about the 'secrets of the desert god', and who cares about the desert god's churches and what that funny spirit has to say in the first place?

You dont get the point, as always. You want to force your view onto every other opinion, lifestyle, knowledge and wisdom, cause you surmise you would own wisdom, the one and only and only your view is the true one.
    Is not your hatred for ancient Sumeria (of which garden metaphors are inherent) just code for a hatred of all traditions and a love for occultism?

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Eh, what?
    Now Sumeria is the only place on earth with a garden? You're talking nonsense...

You really should get rid off the blinkers you're wearing. I'm pretty sure that Vindefense didnt thought about a desert garden in a Sumerian oasis, when he wrote his allegories.

my signature

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Posted by Exit:
    It's not a personal invention as a personal way implies. The two are not the same.
    No. They are not. That is not what I asked. You say that the one path is the only way, I say that there are hidden paths as well that one may take. And besides, ultimately there are no personal ways.

Intuition is higher self awareness. It's use is not in conflict with the lower form, reason. One serves a purpose as does the other. Mastery of the higher self is won through both struggle over the lower and submission to the higher. Yet the lower self is no more evil than the higher self is good.

You put it out as a model/example to prove your point.
    I never said it was a spiritual form, but it is a form of knowledge man abandons first to fear and then to faith.

And intuition, does not spring from the physical.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vindefense View Post
    You say that the one path is the only way
    Not following your visible/hidden path. Are they not the same?

I say that there are hidden paths as well that one may take.
    Not sure how this relates to personal way or traditional way.

And besides, ultimately there are no personal ways.
    You've lost me here. First you implied that all ways are personal now the reverse. Creating false statements does not solve the problem.

Intuition is higher self awareness. It's use is not in conflict with the lower form, reason.
    No, but it is different from discursive knowledge. When I was writing about intuition in other threads people were saying that it had no use.

I never said it was a spiritual form, but it is a form of knowledge man abandons first to fear and then to faith.
    Fear yes but not faith. True Faith overcomes fear.

Quote Originally Posted by velvet View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Vindefense didnt thought about a desert garden in a Sumerian oasis, when he wrote his allegories.
    I'm the one who wrote about the tree. Do I have to do everything your way?

Duality is the essence of life,
    Duality is life and death, hence dual. Eternal life is beyond duality. Clearly you have it wrong. To be life-denying is to reject any and every practice which overcomes duality. Since to overcome duality is one's obligation to reject doing so is to break one's oath with the gods.

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by exit
    I'm the one who wrote about the tree.
    That is the problem, you talked about something that wasnt present.

Do I have to do everything your way?
    Hel forbids

Duality is life and death, hence dual. Eternal life is beyond duality. Clearly you have it wrong. To be life-denying is to reject any and every practice which overcomes duality. Since to overcome duality is one's obligation to reject doing so is to break one's oath with the gods.
    Again, you're talking nonsense. Man's obligation is NOT to overcome duality, but to deal with it (that is called dealing with reality, something you're obviously not capable to).

If you believe in something like the 'eternal life beyond this material world' then you reach it automatically when you've died, simply through the process of dying (leaving the boundaries of the body).
    To thrive for this beyond duality while you are alive is denying that your are alive, thus makes you as superfluous is the realm of life as it gets.

And please, stop talking about 'the gods' (plural) when you in fact talk about a middle eastern desert demon that thrives for the destruction of our folks and nations. You are not heathen, you are following a semite path. That is fine (actually, in the frames of this forum, in the frame of germanic preservation it is not, but it is solely your problem), as long as you dont promote this perversion to germanic people. We have that now for nearly twothousand years, I think it is enough.

my signature

Last Online
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Weeds have Purpose

Weeds have Purpose

The weed does not need soil,
    prepared with loving care.
    nor does it need much sunshine,
    it thrives here as well as there.
    It takes well upon a bank
    where little else will grow
    and anywhere, by chance
    to which its seed is bown.

The seeds of the plant itself determine it's character. To understand the purpose of weeds we should discern the differences between what is a weed and what is not a weed. There are some glaring differences, and instead of denying they exist or worse fearing them let us instead understand them. Weeds have purpose, but it is one that is most beneficial outside our garden.

There is nothing in Nature that is an accident. Everything has it's place. Weeds will grow where nothing else grows. Like, on the bank of a hill. This is important. Especially if your garden is at the bottom of the hill. Weeds serve to confine the soil on the hillside. They retain it from landslide and keep rain water from flooding the base of the hill. Without them disaster would ensue on a large scale. For whole towns can be swallowed in the resulting mud slide, as often happens. They help to anchor the soil, to solidify and to unify it so it will resist erosion. It is perfectly right for them to fulfill this purpose but to let them thrive in your garden can only be at the expense of the nonweed.

Weeds are medicinal. This is a highly practical function of weeds and also a beneficial one. Medicine can only ever dull the symptoms though, and is a poor substitute for health in this regard. Life itself is a series of struggles. Some are won and some are not. The man who can understand that his failures have served his purpose more than his success is beholden of a great truth. In this sense obstacles must exist, so we can overcome them. Does this mean that we should plant obstacles within our garden? Surly by creating a climate of struggle, we will create strong plants. But this is only ever half correct, with the seen benefit there is always an un-seen cost. If the non-weed finds itself growing hand in hand with the weed, it will have to divert all of it's energy in a struggle to survive. It may become an exceedingly strong plant, but it will either produce poor quality fruit, or worse no fruit at all. Not very practical considering you grow a garden for it's fruit.

Weeds have the uncanny ability to spread rapidly anywhere. Not only do they accomplish this, but they have the ability to produce seed that can float in the wind and cover great distance, survive the harshest of conditions and root where others can not. Compare this with the nonweed plant such as the Apple. The apple reaches it's stage of ripeness and falls to the ancestral soil of the parent. The maple on the other hand flings her seed in the wind far and wide. They quickly outnumber other trees in the forest. Or the Dandelion. A very useful plant in it's own right but coupled with the ease on which it's seed can spread, very invasive as well. The seeds of the bean plant, is in the pod, and does not travel far. The seed of the tomato is the same as are almost all vegetables and fruits. Without man's intervention, the seed of the nonweed grows in it's home soil, the seed of the weed in comparison is determined to grow everywhere. Weeds are always invasive.

These are important differences that exists between the weed and the non weed. These differences are a valid indication of why the two types are able to exist in mutual harmony only by iron law. And why they can never share the same living space. Without man or beast to intervene, the war between the weed and the non-weed would ultimately be decided in favor of the weed, because of the nature of it's seed. Nature, with all of her wisdom and power ensures limitation through balance. Her might is the only true equalizer.

Last Online
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Build Structure

The strong foundation is the base which everything else rests upon. But it alone is hardly a structure. It provides no cover from nature, rain, snow and anything else that falls from the sky. Humans need structure. Once our garden is whole again, ounce our communities are whole again then it is time to build.

Let us examine the so called advancement in the modern building trades and expose it for the fraud that it is. The industry has been hijacked with the false notion that modern is better. Yet in many ways the materials which we build with today are far inferior to what was used in the past. Where it was once common place to use materials that were prevalent in nature now we use the artificial substitutes. Such materials are manufactured only for the purpose of generating profit and ease of use. They have taken the skill and craft from the gilds and replaced it with cheap monotonous labor. Only a few at the very top reap the benefits of this industry. The worker is worth less and craftsmanship degenerates. The end result, the product is not only more costly but is also inferior in workmanship and beauty.

Stick frame construction, pre-fabricated walls, cardboard, vinyl, asphalt shingles. Far inferior to timbers, solid wood or stone walls, slate, tile. All of which exist in nature and are harmonious to the environment and have stood the test of time. The knowledge of today, and the lack of values that has followed has only weakened and complicated life. The result is a servile and unquestioning people. People who can not think nor act for themselves, but must rely upon the stimulation of the group. A people who are incredibly complex and alienated not only from their roots but form their branches as well.

By using the age old wisdom of our ancestors and simple geometry, we know that columns support beams and bear most of the weight. Beams support the floor and distribute the weight to the columns. Walls provide shelter from the elements and support the roof. The roof ties everything solidly together and shields us from the elements. It doesn't matter what the shape of the structure is as long as we adhere to the fundamental design. The columns must always be engineered to bare the load.

The Elders understood the importance of simplicity and balance. It was all too evident to them. They strove to reflect this in their architecture and their lives. The structure that we build for ourselves and our communities reflects outwardly what is inward. Is it any wonder that there is no modern equivalents to the great musicians and artisans of old? Is there still any doubt as to why our people refuse to create more like them? Inside we are a decaying and spiritless people. Instead of truth serving as our guide, we have bowed in submission to the lie. The aim of a people should be to create structures that will last, not ones that are recycled or disposable.

Last Online
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Oath& Law

The beginning of any strong structure starts with it's support columns. These columns will bear the entire weight of the structure so must be engineered to serve this purpose. They must be the unbending values which have endured in the tradition of our people through out time.

Oath, is the magnetic bond which holds man to not only his word but also to his Creator. This bond has long been severed by the modern inventions of society. The importance of blood and spirit has been forgotten. Void of spirit, man is little more than yeast. He is condemned to strive and to grow, to creep and to crawl, to eat and be eaten. His blood is thinned, his spirit is diluted. His oath is broken.

The spirit lives within the blood. No fire can consume this spirit and no death can kill it. It endures all. When we view either life or death as the conclusion, we rob ourselves of our divinity. When we live purely in the now we ignore the future. We become creatures of the moment and all of our focus is centered upon the physical. Pleasure becomes our highest reward and blood becomes a meaningless possession. Do not fall victim to this lie, materialism is the hollowest distraction. Your blood is a precious gift. Never forsake it.

Law is neither to be viewed as right nor as wrong. Both concepts are merely distortions of truth. Man can only color the truth but he can never destroy it. He can hide it and conceal it, he can distort and bend it but that is all. It does not go away nor can it be dissolved. When the levy gives, Truth will rush forth. All at once it floods into every corner and every shadow and exposes the greatest lie. The lie that law is relative.

Law is Troth. When man lives by the law he acknowledges his purpose. He understands his mission. His view of nature is reflective. He knows that he is bound to live by law because he has eyes that can see. Everything before him has purpose. He needs no false laws nor does he need a state to compel him to live lawfully. He binds himself to his oath, and by keeping his oath he keeps the law. The one builds upon the other. The man who is lawful holds at once a shield to defend himself, and a sword which he can aim upon the lawless. He is a freeman.

When we search for law in the treaties of man, all we see is empty words. Religious dogmas and state induction are only the evidence of a spiritually dead people. A people who have neither kept the Oath, nor keep the Law. There is no worth in such a people. Their blood is void of Spirit and has turned to water. They can call upon the laws of the State for deliverance but it can only prolong the inevitable. A people who must rely upon the state to save them from themselves are hardly worth preserving.

When the people use law for this purpose, whether unknowingly or not, they wage war against justice. Their collective attempts at equality or supremacy are outside of natural law. While they use force as an agent of revitalization on one hand they promote suicide with the other. And for all of their efforts, they will only succeed in destroying law. At this point they must ultimately degrade to the point of lawlessness. Even the state becomes a vehicle for every form of corruption. Crowning itself, 'above the law'.

All must rest upon Oath&Law. They must be restored in the Germanic people once again as the true path to regeneration. Freedom can only rest firmly upon this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast