Monday, July 11th, 2011 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Soccer: Not a Sport Germanics Are Best at

I have my own opinions about Soccer. I have never liked it. I can't help noticing in Britain, football is far more popular among the celtic and Briton population - those descended from medeterranian tribes. When you look at the world cup winners the list consists mostly of Latin and Latin American teams - Italy, Brazil, Argentina and Uraguay. England has a notoriously bad football team.

My own opinion is that football is all about being crafty (hinterhältig), like basketball, which is why the latin world excels at it.

Germanic sports are things like rowing, tennis and athletics and of course the winter sports more than soccer.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, September 5th, 2009 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scottish
    Country
    England England
    State
    Yorkshire Yorkshire
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wodens Day View Post
    I can't help noticing in Britain, football is far more popular among the celtic and Briton population - those descended from medeterranian tribes.
    An incredibly bad assumption but the Welsh and the Irish much prefer rugby, hurling, Gaelic football and other traditional sports before football even comes close.
    The Scottish and English were the worlds best for many years but have failed to compete with the same levels as the rest of the world because of our respective FA's inability to ground the roots of football to bed.

My own opinion is that football is all about being crafty (hinterhältig), like basketball, which is why the latin world excels at it.
    Nonsense. It's about skill, determination and teamwork. All good Germanic traits.

Germanic sports are things like rowing, tennis and athletics and of course the winter sports more than soccer.
    Rowing I can agree with but the rest is nonsense. Tennis is the haven for swarthy half-caste eastern Europeans and athletics is the sport of niggers.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    In South Africa soccer belongs wholly to black culture. It's as popular amongst blacks as it is completely disregarded as a sport viable to pursue professionally amongst Germanics.

I don't know where this division of the sports come from, historically. My guess is, since rugby were (and are) so popular amongst SA whites, blacks wanted their own sport to "counter" the white man's cultural ties to rugby.

Soccer is not even practiced in Afrikaner schools.

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts
    FIFA World Cup

1930: #3 USA
    1934: #3 Germany, #4 Austria
    1938: #4 Sweden
    1950: #3 Sweden
    1954: #1 Germany, #3 Austria
    1958: #2 Sweden
    1966: #1 England, #2 Germany
    1970: #3 Germany
    1974: #1 Germany, #2 Netherlands
    1978: #2 Netherlands
    1982: #2 Germany
    1986: #2 Germany
    1990: #1 Germany, #4 England
    1994: #3 Sweden
    1998: #4 Netherlands
    2002: #2 Germany
    2006: #3 Germany

UEFA Euro Cup

1960: NONE
    1964: #4 Denmark
    1968: #3 England
    1972: #1 Germany
    1976: #2 Germany, #3 Netherlands
    1980: #1 Germany
    --- no further third place matches ---
    1984: #3 Denmark
    1988: #1 Netherlands, #3 Germany
    1992: #1 Denmark, #2 Germany, #3 Netherlands and Sweden (all-Germanic from the semi-finals on!)
    1996: #1 Germany, #3 England
    2000: #3 Netherlands
    2004: #3 Netherlands
    2008: #2 Germany

Last Online
    Monday, July 12th, 2010 @ 01:06 AM
    Ethnicity
    Wallonia
    Ancestry
    Wallonia
    Subrace
    WESTISH
    Country
    European Union European Union
    State
    Antwerp Antwerp
    Platonic love
    Politics
    Soral/Zemmour
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Football, or Soccer favors certain race depending on the position.

Wingers are more gracile than axial players.

Have you ever heard of a black creative playmaker? They are, most of the time, mediteranean (Scifo, Platini, Zidane, Totti, Pirlo, Nasri, Fabregas, Xavi...). It's all about quick-wit IMO. Even in the very sub-saharan African french team, they struggle do find a good playmaker, and they are most of the time Moroccan or Algerian.

Like my old friend told me "the french team is ten black bouncers protecting a smart Arab" (he told me the same about Werder Bremen: 10 nazi guards protecting a brazilian )

Germanic are good in positions requiring hard works and athletic qualities.

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europæus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Do Germanic even enjoy Soccer?

I know Meds (french for example) just looooove soccer... That “their team” is collectively of nonwhite elements doesn't seem to bother them much either.

Personally I never understood the infatuation these people had for this silly running-after-a-ball game.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 17th, 2012 @ 06:22 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Do Germanic even enjoy Soccer?

I know Meds (french for example) just looooove soccer... That “their team” is collectively of nonwhite elements doesn't seem to bother them much either.

Personally I never understood the infatuation these people had for this silly running-after-a-ball game.
    Most Germanic countries don't have a lot of people who enjoy watching or taking part in football, especially England, the Netherlands, and Germany. It's especially not a big deal when one of these countries wins or does well in a major tournament.

Last Online
    23 Minutes Ago @ 07:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    Most people infatuated with soccer are born into families that were equally so. I will use myself for an example, but using American football in place of soccer.
    My family, which includes all the aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents (when they were alive), are all die-hard Dallas Cowboy's football fans. There is a photograph of me barely three weeks old and I am wearing a Cowboy's t-shirt. It is as much of a family tradition as enjoying the competetion itself.

Yes, there have been a few times when I suddenly asked myself out of the blue "What's the real appeal here?". But talk like this is boring. If it is a "silly" sport then so be it. I still enjoy this game every bit as much as when I was a kid. The same holds true for devoted soccer fans.

Even though I watch soccer on occasion I still have a difficult time enjoying it the way I do American football. A friend of mine suggested that I actually attend a major game, especially if it is in Europe. He said I would become an instant fan. I hope to do this one day.

Schimmelreiter
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Monday, September 4th, 2017 @ 09:59 AM
    Ethnicity
    Deutsch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    From a purely artistic point of view, Maradona was the best football player ever. Maybe Messi will be his worthy successor.

Maradona had an inborn talent a player with non-mediterranean race-admixture will rarely, if ever, be endowed with: It's this flair for pure artistry paired with cockiness, sometimes close to irregularity (the "hand of god"), that made him unique. It's no accident that the best football player the British Isles ever produced, George Best (nomen est omen), was apparently of predominantely mediterranid race. It seems that the outward vivacity of the mediterranean seems to abet general football ability. In contrast the nordid man is mostly of a much too contemplative nature to be a match in a game that requires quick-wittedness often close to unscrupulousness in the first place. It's this combination which makes nations with a high percentage of mediterranid-dinarid individuals (e.g. Italy, Croatia, Serbia) very competitive in football: In addition, the dinarid element contributes also physical presence of quite an impressive nature.

Players of mainly nordid race may still excel in football, not by their technical talent but by their mental (fighting-spirit, coolness, tactics), physical or special technical qualities limited to certain aspects of the game (e.g. David Beckham was notorious mostly for his cross- and free kick-abilities). However, it is not excluded that a proper nordid will once become a complete footballer comparable to Maradona or Pélé. As Schopenhauer put it, the mediterranean man is generally of higher endowment than the northerner, but if such a northerner happens to be highly skilled, he will be at a level no mediterranean can ever reach. This is maybe still a bit exaggerated, however cum grano salis true, even for a sport like football which favours the vivid practitioner rather than the philosopher. For the latter, chess, the position of quarterback in American Football and probably even handball are better options.

Thinking about the subject, there is another point worth considering. "Germanics" mostly are of quite a tall stature, and a shorter stature favours agility and stability, especially important for dribblings and quick action when the player has the ball.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast