Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: A Few Examples of Spanish Nordics

Hermod

Originally posted by NordicPower88

Anyway, I'll always judge by nordic standards, it's in my blood. [/B]
    That's much like judging a Pit Bull by the standards of French Poodle. One light year from commune sense.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by Hermod
    That's much like judging a Pit Bull by the standards of a French Poodle. One light year from commune sense.
    She does have common sense, albeit misguided. :

Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2005 @ 07:12 PM
    Occupation
    Freelance Artist
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, its very sad to say that Med girls use to dye their hair blond in thousands. A lot of them like to appear blond, that works if they are very light skinned and a nice face to resemble original blondes... but, most of times they look just fake.

Very sad, and very stupid. Trying to be what you are not is wasting time for me.

Surely, real nordish people will see this as I do. Its good to see when some people from here show original Nordish racial characteristiques but that is not a thing from this land, even when its very common to see people with Nordish between us.

The blend is very deep and very ancient here, its so normal to see red haired people as blond or dark haired. Celts were in this land in very ancient times, they can consider themselves locals from this land too.

Its not very easy to determine an only sub-ethnic aryan group for this land. Are very different types of Aryans here. Meds are the highest percent, but they are not the only ones here in Spain.

Gundalb
    Gundalb1118@yahoo.es

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by gundalb1118
    Well, its very sad to say that Med girls use to dye their hair blond in thousands. A lot of them like to appear blond, that works if they are very light skinned and a nice face to resemble original blondes... but, most of times they look just fake.

Very sad, and very stupid. Trying to be what you are not is wasting time for me.

Surely, real nordish people will see this as I do. Its good to see when some people from here show original Nordish racial characteristiques but that is not a thing from this land, even when its very common to see people with Nordish between us.

The blend is very deep and very ancient here, its so normal to see red haired people as blond or dark haired. Celts were in this land in very ancient times, they can consider themselves locals from this land too.

Its not very easy to determine an only sub-ethnic aryan group for this land. Are very different types of Aryans here. Meds are the highest percent, but they are not the only ones here in Spain.

Gundalb
    Gundalb1118@yahoo.es
    ¿Gundalb, es verdad que la región de Asturias tenga muchos los rubios y los pelirrojos mientras las otras regiones no los tienen sino solamente pocos? Si usted no entiende a mi español es a causa de que llevo cinco a seis años estudiando el idioma y es algo mal...más o menos.
    Last edited by Conquistador; Friday, January 31st, 2003 at 11:34 PM.

Last Online
    Sunday, July 24th, 2005 @ 07:12 PM
    Occupation
    Freelance Artist
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tranquilo Conquistador, tu Español es MUY bueno y de calidad, se te entiende perfectamente.

Your doubts about your Spanish have not a base, you speak well perhaps some words are not correct at the end of your text but the rest is OK.

The greatest harm against correct Spanish are the people from Latin America.

I hope people in the USA dont forget that Latin and Spanish are terms that come from White Europe and those natives using our language are nothing but trash of our old Empire. Im not one of those stupids dreaming with the glory past days of my nation, but they are a consequence of our rule on American lands from California to Florida, from Mexico to Argentina.

Sometimes I heard words of hate from Anglosaxons in the US against Spanish, well is normal. English used to be the worse enemies of the Spanish Empire, and most of Whites in America are nothing but English-American people.

You asked me about the race of people in Asturias... well, I can say this to you, that place was a main stronghold of Celts even before the Roman conquest of Spain. But if you see to the west of Asturias, in Galicia, that land still got a Gaelic name. That was the other main stronghold of Celts some of them were some provinces to the south of Galicia and Asturias, the other part of the peninsule were composed by Iberos so the ancient pre-Romanic Spain was called Celtiberia. The Basques are a different people with nothing in common with Celts or Iberos. Perhaps other Spanish will told you something against this but they are watching the facts behing the crystal of their political ideology, the Basque racial origins are one thing, and the political ideologies of the Basques is other.

Hope my words help you

Gundalb
    Gundalb1118@yahoo.es

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by gundalb1118
    Tranquilo Conquistador, tu Español es MUY bueno y de calidad, se te entiende perfectamente.

Your doubts about your Spanish have not a base, you speak well perhaps some words are not correct at the end of your text but the rest is OK.

The greatest harm against correct Spanish are the people from Latin America.

I hope people in the USA dont forget that Latin and Spanish are terms that come from White Europe and those natives using our language are nothing but trash of our old Empire. Im not one of those stupids dreaming with the glory past days of my nation, but they are a consequence of our rule on American lands from California to Florida, from Mexico to Argentina.

Sometimes I heard words of hate from Anglosaxons in the US against Spanish, well is normal. English used to be the worse enemies of the Spanish Empire, and most of Whites in America are nothing but English-American people.

You asked me about the race of people in Asturias... well, I can say this to you, that place was a main stronghold of Celts even before the Roman conquest of Spain. But if you see to the west of Asturias, in Galicia, that land still got a Gaelic name. That was the other main stronghold of Celts some of them were some provinces to the south of Galicia and Asturias, the other part of the peninsule were composed by Iberos so the ancient pre-Romanic Spain was called Celtiberia. The Basques are a different people with nothing in common with Celts or Iberos. Perhaps other Spanish will told you something against this but they are watching the facts behing the crystal of their political ideology, the Basque racial origins are one thing, and the political ideologies of the Basques is other.

Hope my words help you

Gundalb
    Gundalb1118@yahoo.es
    Your words did help me. But I already knew most the information that you gave to me, mainly about the sub-racial differences of Spain and of the history. As for America, the White population is around 50% of German descent, 30% of English descent, 10% of Irish descent the rest of the 10% is from other European nationalities.
    Latin American Spanish, especially the Mexican accent, is really fake and weak in my opinion. Unlike Castillian Spanish, Mexican Spanish is usually ugly-sounding and high-pitched, and that's due to the influence from the Nauhatl language, the language of the Aztecs. The only Latin American Spanish accent that I do accept is the accent of Argentina, which is musical in a way due to Italian influence.
    No pueden pronunciar los indios la lengua española correctamente. Solamente los europeos blancos y otros blancos del resto del mundo pueden hablar español más mejor que los indios de mierda en los américas. Lo sé porque antes yo los he oído hablarlo. Jamás no me gustará el habla de los indios y mestizos.

Hamlet VI

Originally posted by triskel
    what is there to find out??? and no big burger is going to compare me with a Turk.. how many americanos dont you think looks like turks ?? the question was quite stupid, first we must ask ourselves.. what is an American or what is an Italian, how come that when a "Spaniard" is dark he is an ethnic Spaniard but a dark American is exused with " hes not a real American" I dont consider a Gypsy or Moorish person my kin any more than an Anglo saxon considers a Mexican his kin, hope you get the message !!!

Actually, some Spaniards themselves often try to excuse away dark Spaniards by claiming that they're gypsies. And then they'll go and post a picture of a Nordic Spaniard as if to prove something, when in all reality the average Spaniard's appearance is neither gypsy nor Nordic.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Originally posted by Conquistador
    Your words did help me. But I already knew most the information that you gave to me, mainly about the sub-racial differences of Spain and of the history. As for America, the White population is around 50% of German descent, 30% of English descent, 10% of Irish descent the rest of the 10% is from other European nationalities.
    The German isn't quite that high, but relatively, you are right; to many people's surprise, white American's are mostly of German descent! It comes in at around 25%. English is about 15%, Irish 10%, Scottish around 8%, Scandinavians around 5% and other Central, Eastern and Southern Europeans. By far the majority of white Americans are of Nordish racial extraction. Those are estimated numbers as I don't have the link to the specific recorded figures. The English or British might be higher still, because of the "Old American" category, which was mostly of English descent and accounted for a good 10-15% of white Americans.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567