Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Post Re: Spanish Nordics

Originally posted by Conquistador
    Here are a few examples of the Nordic and Central Nordic racial type that exists in Spain. These are pictures of certain Spanish female models from http://www.spanishmodels.net.

:eek:
    This isn't Diablo is it?

There's nothing remotely Nordic or Nordish about Alexandra Aguilera, even with her dyed red hair. You need your eyes checked.

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Originally posted by NordicPower88
    Some of them are, and some of them are not. What do you really care? I understand you feel insulted by the comparison to Turks. I also don't like hearing that Americans are some kind of Untermensch. I know whether this is true or not for myself and I don't need an outsider telling me how things are in my own land.
    On the same note, I wasn't trying to say how it is in Spain or anywhere else just saying things how I thought they were. And who better to tell me if it's true or not that a real Spaniard?

Let's come to an agreement about the issue. I never said there weren't nordics in Spain or that the US is totally North European by blood. I especially would not say that anyone here is ultra-aryan. We don't have many people here who I would consider "Aryan" in the true sense of the word, as Onion Peeler defined it. And standing up for the movement is whats important.

I don't understand how people can (and always do) argue over such a trivial matter as who is nordic or not!

How about considering first who is Aryan in spirit?
    How about deciding who can offer something to the movement and who is extra baggage?

These are the people I want to see more of, and honestly it makes no sense to put something as trivial as hair color or subrace over these qualities.
    If you think this guy is a white European, much less Nordic, you've really got some vision problems.

Name: Jonathan O'Toole
    Affiliation: Army of God
    Personal Info:1600 N Centennial St. #47
    Kirksville, Missouri 63501.
    Comments: Featured on HBO Special "Inside the Army of God" in which he himself implies that what he is about is terrorism.

"O'Toole", bullsht. He's straight Arab, classified as Orientalid, definitely out of the European racial range. This is the kind of degeneracy we get into when we use this amorphous "white" identity. "White" was only useful in old America, where most people were of northwestern European heritage. Now, it's a completely different ballgame, we have way too much racemixing and immigrants to use such a model.

He's the only one that's distinctly Nordish -

The rest are peripheral, with a few going into a more Alpine or Med range.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I agree Nordhammer. the term "White" (thus light skin pigmentation) is both invalid for our racial quest as it is a primitive teaching doctrine for the (specific population) which we want to enforce natural Knowledge upon.

Nordhammer where are you from?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, February 6th, 2006 @ 07:08 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nordicist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    I agree Nordhammer. the term "White" (thus light skin pigmentation) is both invalid for our racial quest as it is a primitive teaching doctrine for the (specific population) which we want to enforce natural Knowledge upon.

Nordhammer where are you from?
    Well met. I am from Georgia, USA. There are still some Southerners with some sense.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: Re: Spanish Nordics

Originally posted by Nordhammer
    This isn't Diablo is it?

There's nothing remotely Nordic or Nordish about Alexandra Aguilera, even with her dyed red hair. You need your eyes checked.
    I'm not DiabloBlanco. eyes:

Hamlet VI

I'm sure I'm not the only one that finds it rather peculiar to see claims about northern Spain being Germanic/Nordic in race. It doesn't make much sense, considering that northern Spaniards and southern Frenchmen are pretty similiar (same invasions, same tribes) and southern Frenchmen aren't exactly 'germanic'. Oh, and there were different kinds of Celts. Most of the Celts that settled in Central and southern France and Spain were not of the tall blond variety but the shorter brown haired one. They were Alpine, I suppose.

Carranza

It feels kind of weird to post in a Northist Forum, I feel like I belong in "opposing views". Anyway, I´m just curious on your views on Meds: Are we as bad as the non-whites? I guess that for the US it would get complicated because there is nordic/med mixing. And in general if the WN movement has it rough, then a Nordist movement has it 10 times more rough, because you people don´t have our support. And it leaves out Spain, Italy, Grece, southern France and I guess eastern Europe also because they are alpine and not nordic.
    I am a Stormfront member, but still curious on your ideas.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Listen and listen good,

I dont care if you are a member of Stormfront, Now you are a member here.

This is not some forum made to degrade Meds or anything. This is a forum for all Aryans. If you noticed we got one Administrator (Nazz) from South Europe and one Moderator from India, Mr Rahul, and he is Aryan yes.

People have different views and I couldn't care if they are Nordicists or Southerns, afterall it seems natural to be with your own kind that is what Nationalism is all about. the rumours you might have heard are properly from Southerns who got their ass beaten in some argument here, and then its suddenly dubbed the evil Nordic empire. its far from the truth, look around and you see people are different and are entitled to that. a coordination and Aryan allegiance is important as the world becomes depressingly international. we gotta work and focus on the main problems.

Welcome to AD.

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

To my knowledge, you're not in a Nordicist forum, Carranza, though some posters may take that position. This leads to heated debate considered divisive at SF. Tempers sometimes flare but we try to take it in stride and always remember the greater cause.

Welcome to the board.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast