manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by HELLSTAR
    I know this post was not aimed at me, but I would like to answer!

Maybe we should turn this all around You are a stormfront member and can therefore be considered abit indoctrinated by doctrines and common conformity at SF. its no secret that SF embrace white egalitarianisms but at the same time trying to pose evidence of natural selection and oppose our non-egalitarian nature compared to non-Aryans. its all pathetic in my eyes. its important we confront our selves before confronting others! if you are all so sure in your beliefs! then what do we have to lose right? could it be not all people are so sure in their belieftseyes:

Not 70% of USA is Aryan. Maybe 60-50%
    I see your point dont post stupid Models post real race examples but with all respect think that is what NP88 is doing.

Well now you post a Model pic yourself? that's abit ambiguous accusing NP88 of that and then changing and doing it yourself.

I understand and Spain's are neither Italians or Turks but lets find out what they are instead shall we?.
    I am afraid I dont understand what you are trying to say with this..

I understand and Spain's are neither Italians or Turks but lets find out what they are instead shall we?.

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Dont quote my whole post if you are not going to say more in your own post. only quote the thing in specific you dont understand or question. otherwise you are spamming OK?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, August 3rd, 2010 @ 02:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Galiza
    Ancestry
    Galicia
    Subrace
    Atlantomed
    Country
    Other Other
    Occupation
    manager
    Politics
    extreme right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by triskel
    I am afraid I dont understand what you are trying to say with this..

what is there to find out??? and no big burger is going to compare me with a Turk.. how many americanos dont you think looks like turks ?? the question was quite stupid, first we must ask ourselves.. what is an American or what is an Italian, how come that when a "Spaniard" is dark he is an ethnic Spaniard but a dark American is exused with " hes not a real American" I dont consider a Gypsy or Moorish person my kin any more than an Anglo saxon considers a Mexican his kin, hope you get the message !!!

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.

Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Big burger? what the hell are you talking about!

OK lets put that aside for now! I agree with what you are saying. Yes its a Mess with the American situation, its extremely hard to find pure Aryan Subtypes types over there. and who said Turks consist of same biology as Spanish people?

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

America is one big multicultural MUD mess. It's almost a crime here, if it isn't already, to be "racist". America will fall apart just like Rome did. This is one reason why I'm planning to move to Spain after I get my degree.

As for "Freedom of The Press"...that freedom disappeared many decades ago when the Zionist pigs infiltrated our Newspapers and Television influencing the "goyim" while they go on with their Holohoax propraganda.
    Last edited by Conquistador; Wednesday, December 4th, 2002 at 12:50 AM.

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Originally posted by Von Braun
    some people from the British Isles are Atlanto-Mediterranean (their ancestors did the pre-Celtic megalithic structures of those islands).
    One mustn't attribute the Megalithic culture to the Atlanto-Mediterraneans quite so hastily.

Link: http://www.white-history.com/nordishmegalith.htm

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Wednesday, March 16th, 2005 @ 08:00 AM
    Subrace
    Dinarid-UP-Kelt Nordid-Alpinid
    Country
    European Union European Union
    Occupation
    Public sector
    Politics
    Misanthrope
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Originally posted by Heimdall
    One mustn't attribute the Megalithic culture to the Atlanto-Mediterraneans quite so hastily.

Link: http://www.white-history.com/nordishmegalith.htm
    I thought those megaliths were standing when the first IEs reached the Isles. Deductive logic would then favor the Atlanto-Mediterraneans as the people repsonsible.

Last Online
    Monday, January 9th, 2006 @ 08:40 PM
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Luxembourg Luxembourg
    n/a
    Religion
    Doughty Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I thought those megaliths were standing when the first IEs reached the Isles.
    Yes, that's correct.

Deductive logic would then favor the Atlanto-Mediterraneans as the people repsonsible.
    Not nessecarily. There were Nordish Upper Palaeolithic types in Northern Europe, before the coming of the I-Es, besides the Meds. They were there before the Meds. For instance, one of the oldest crania to be found thus far in England, the Cheddar Gorge skull, is Brünn (Cro-Magnon), in type. Actually, a recent genetic survey of the Cheddar area, found a man -- a teacher named Adrian Targett -- whose DNA proved that he was a direct descendant of the 10,000-year-old Cheddar Gorge man.

Cheddar Gorge Man (Skull & Facial Reconstruction Based on the Skull)

For more definitive evidence, including the cultural traits of the Megalith-builders, read the article I linked to!

LINK: http://www4.stormfront.org/whitehist...shmegalith.htm

Last Online
    Saturday, December 11th, 2004 @ 10:23 AM
    Right side up
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I know almost nothing about European sub-races and how to classify them. So I should probably keep quiet but...

I do know that there is no 'pure' race, not even in Scandinavia. Genetic testing has confirmed a link between Northern Europe and the south west. It is usually stated at 15% of northern genes.

This is believed by some to represent a neolithic intrusive element bringing agriculture to the Europe and might account for dark hair in the north.

My point is that "Aryan" is both modern and idealized. No living race matches the ideal. So much mixing has taken place with in Europe that the ideal must be considered abstract. There are blond-haired Swedes that are as dumb as a rock and dark haired Irish or Greeks who are brilliant. Clearly, the ideal traits are scattered all over the world...where ever Indo-Europeans have travelled some element of the ideal exists.

The 'ideal', to me, is a composite of intelligence, energy, character and appearance. And the purpose of the ideal is to encourage the amplification of the ideal traits with in Aryan groups - to gradually counter the effects of thousands of years of dysgenics.

Consequently, I tend to view 'living Aryan' very broadly. Almost any European, and many central Asian groups could racially qualify but....'modern Aryan' is also culture, character and even politics. There are 150,000,000 white Americans. Most can't be called Aryan because they don't believe in the ideal. They could be Aryans, but so long as they are wedded to ethnic suicide, they may as well be African.

Future Aryan

Since almost all WN's are favorably disposed to eugenics, "Aryan" also has a future tense. The future Aryan will be gently and consciously created. There's no need for heavy-handed eugenics. Reproduction today is a choice - small thing to add quality to that choice through mild social proddings.

Modern Aryan is measured in part by his committment to future Aryan. Myself, I'm solidly north European, but I don't match the ideal - yet I hold the ideal of intelligence and appearance as an object of worthy progress.

My point, of course, is that I hate to see the matter of differences between modern Aryans become a point of contention. Yes, the abstract Nordic, as both beauty and intelligence, is ideal, but part of the future Aryan.

INSOLENT ARROGANCE

Last Online
    Thursday, August 4th, 2011 @ 07:31 PM
    Subrace
    Mediterranean-Dinaric
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Originally posted by OnionPeeler
    I know almost nothing about European sub-races and how to classify them. So I should probably keep quiet but...

I do know that there is no 'pure' race, not even in Scandinavia. Genetic testing has confirmed a link between Northern Europe and the south west. It is usually stated at 15% of northern genes.

This is believed by some to represent a neolithic intrusive element bringing agriculture to the Europe and might account for dark hair in the north.

My point is that "Aryan" is both modern and idealized. No living race matches the ideal. So much mixing has taken place with in Europe that the ideal must be considered abstract. There are blond-haired Swedes that are as dumb as a rock and dark haired Irish or Greeks who are brilliant. Clearly, the ideal traits are scattered all over the world...where ever Indo-Europeans have travelled some element of the ideal exists.

The 'ideal', to me, is a composite of intelligence, energy, character and appearance. And the purpose of the ideal is to encourage the amplification of the ideal traits with in Aryan groups - to gradually counter the effects of thousands of years of dysgenics.

Consequently, I tend to view 'living Aryan' very broadly. Almost any European, and many central Asian groups could racially qualify but....'modern Aryan' is also culture, character and even politics. There are 150,000,000 white Americans. Most can't be called Aryan because they don't believe in the ideal. They could be Aryans, but so long as they are wedded to ethnic suicide, they may as well be African.

Future Aryan

Since almost all WN's are favorably disposed to eugenics, "Aryan" also has a future tense. The future Aryan will be gently and consciously created. There's no need for heavy-handed eugenics. Reproduction today is a choice - small thing to add quality to that choice through mild social proddings.

Modern Aryan is measured in part by his committment to future Aryan. Myself, I'm solidly north European, but I don't match the ideal - yet I hold the ideal of intelligence and appearance as an object of worthy progress.

My point, of course, is that I hate to see the matter of differences between modern Aryans become a point of contention. Yes, the abstract Nordic, as both beauty and intelligence, is ideal, but part of the future Aryan.
    I wholeheartedly agree on this issue. x_cheers

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast