Canada Canada
    State
    Ontario Ontario
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here's where I agree with Christianity

You can say all the bad things you want about Christians and Christianity. But this is where I unanimously side with them and become proud of my upbringing. There is nothing that tee's me of more or makes a better case for separation then religious dietary laws.

It is also sad to see gentiles bowing to these people and their laws. For instance one of the biggest meat suppliers here in Vinland just came out with an Halal certified meat selection. Now from what I can tell the top dogs of this company are all gentiles. At least for now. But it just goes to show that Capitalists have little beliefs in which to stand by.

Also just try finding a food product that hasn't been marked by the kosher mafia. They come in all shapes, sizes and symbols from this gang. Once you get the handle of picking them out you'll start to understand how much power a minority can have over the majority. In this case gentiles to caring to care.

Last Online
    Friday, March 9th, 2012 @ 09:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Illinois Illinois
    Western Race Soul
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Muslims appear to be a problem only because whites are subjugated under the Jews. If the Jewish yoke would be lifted, even for a second, every single Muslim in Europe would be sent packing. Muslims are no threat, it is Jews that need to be defeated.

Last Online
    Thursday, August 2nd, 2012 @ 05:47 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxnot View Post
    If the Jewish yoke would be lifted, even for a second, every single Muslim in Europe would be sent packing. Muslims are no threat, it is Jews that need to be defeated.
    This only shows that you have no idea how the situation in Europe is. If we try to forcefully expel Muslims from Europe we will have a war at our hands. (May not be a bad thing) I’m so sick and tired of hearing people (and somehow it always seems to be Americans) tell us “it’s not the Muslims you should be concerned about, but the Jews”. The Jews may be indirectly responsible for things like Marxism, feminism and multiculturalism but we do not solve the European immigration problems by going after the evil “j00s”. When I walk the streets of Oslo do I see kippahs and synagogues? No, I see hijabs and mosques. You may have a “Jew problem” in the US, but here in Europe the main problem is the other Semites (or pathetic Semite-wannabes).

*Warning Anti-American rant coming up*

On top of that the Muslim apostate / closet-Muslim Obama (as Bush before him) wants to pressure us into accepting Turkey into the EU. No wonder some us may seem a little “anti-American”. Germanic population or not, the US is an imperialistic, capitalistic and multicultural state whose politics are anti-Germanic. The liberal “American way of life” has destroyed enough of traditional European cultural the last 50 years. We don’t need anymore “help”.

PS! I have nothing against Muslims or Jews as long as they stay in their respective parts of the world.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    702 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxnot View Post
    Muslims appear to be a problem only because whites are subjugated under the Jews. If the Jewish yoke would be lifted, even for a second, every single Muslim in Europe would be sent packing. Muslims are no threat, it is Jews that need to be defeated.
    This is a dangerous misconception. Muslims are a threat in themselves, worsen by the Jews, but nonetheless a threat in themselves.

It is really important to understand that Islamism is not a religion, Islamism is a handbook for conquering. Islamism splits the world in two parts, The House of Peace, that are all islamised regions, and The House of War, that is the non-islamic world, in other words, our homelands. The koran is very clear about it, that every mean is allowed to eradicate the enemies of Allah and to turn the world into the House of Peace, by either have the enemies converted or killed.

And right now I consider the Muslims a more immediate danger, taking their aggression potential into account. When they have established a significant number, they will start open war against us, from within our countries. This war actually has started already, they have created successfully no-go areas for whites and with this, law-free areas, police has no might there, fire-fighters dont go there without police, they are armed up to the teeths and they dont hesitate to use their weapons. Not to mention the organised gang rapes (a common habit by conquerors), street riots and other 'minor' things.

The Jews are a problem, but it would be a deathly error to ignore the threat by Muslims. The Jews are a parasite, they create mainly a environment for themselves to live in, they dont want to destroy us completely, in a way they need us. The Muslims conquer, their only goal is to convert, and if you cant be converted, you are killed.

This difference is really important to understand. They are leading a war against us, and it has already started. We better start to react appropiate.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12