Thread: Classify Daniel Emilfork Berenstein

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    American of German descent
    Ancestry
    Kingdom of Hanover, Pennsylvania Deitsch, Austrian Empire (Bohemia), Electorate of Hesse-Kassel
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Politics
    Trumpism
    Religion
    Protestant (Raised)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Classify Daniel Emilfork Berenstein

Subject: Daniel Emilfork Berenstein
    Ancestry: Ukrainian [Jewish]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Emilfork

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    My first guess: Mixture of orientalid (arabid) and dinarid, even when his occiput is not "chopped off" straight. However, this goes far beyond my knowledge as I cannot overlook the complex racial situation further east of the core of Europe, i.e. his basis could also be armenid, but he seems to be more obviously semitic than e.g. Dominique Horwitz who was presented lately in this sub-forum for analysis: Daniel Emilfork Berenstein was born in the Ukraine from Jewish, probably Ashkenasic parents.

Strangely appealing and disgusting at the same time as such extremely disharmonic, deformed, abnormal individuals are, nature excludes them wisely from procreation by making them homosexual AND mere interprets, rendering them impotent as both natural AND cultural creators, a fact that may have added to an ever growing sadness (however present from cradle on) which has left its distinctive marks in the facial landscape of Daniel Emilfork Berenstein: That is the important about his physiognomy to become aware of, not his exact classification (I leave the latter to the more experienced). Sadly, most modern, rationalized people, idiotized by egalitarian drumfire originating from the democratic media are completely unable to feel the essence of individuals and the differences existing between them, differences deniable only by a crudely egalitarian, capitalistic and thus misanthropic, necrophile world view.

Daniel Emilfork Berenstein is the prototype of the man the governors of the new world order want us to like; they want us to become like him: Fundamentally impotent, from a purely animal point of view as well as culturally. They want us to be artists, estheticists, players, hedonists, wax in their greedy hands. I must admit I am not free of a certain sympathy for the hopelessness Daniel Emilfork Berenstein represents, but who is? Unfortunately, this sympathy is alarming, because it is a symptom for the already very advanced decadence a majority of the European and American people are subject to. We have to retrieve a moral based on sane, unbiased instinct. However, I'm afraid this is impossible.

Last Online
    Monday, February 20th, 2017 @ 11:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    My goodness, are we sure there isn't more than mere genetic manifestation at work?

Out of reflex I was going to say Armenid, but his occiput is very curved.

But compare his profile with that of the Irano-Afghans that Coon described, when he reviewed the 'long-faced Mediterraneans of the Western Asiatic Highlands'.

FIG. 1 (2 views, photo Henry Field. Courtesy of the Field Museum of Natural History, Chicago). A Lur from Luristan, Iran. This Persian tribesman shows in exaggerated degree the great nasal prominence often associated with this branch of the Mediterranean race, and endemic among many Near Eastern peoples. Not only is the nose convex and salient, but also the forehead is sloping, and the chin receding, although the mandible is deep.

I'm not sure whether we're dealing with a later alteration/reduction of the original Mediterranid type, or with a variant of the Mediterranid that was there from the start. Mr. Emilfork Berenstein looks like a hyperleptoprosopic Dinaricised(?) Iranid (Orientalid / East Mediterranid).

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Krank

By the way (not adding anything essential to the mere classification issue, I basically agree with Anlef's analysis): The name of his character in the movie "La cité des enfants perdus" out of which the first and third picture are taken is "Krank" which means "sick" in German.

Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 05:50 AM
    Ethnicity
    American of German descent
    Ancestry
    Kingdom of Hanover, Pennsylvania Deitsch, Austrian Empire (Bohemia), Electorate of Hesse-Kassel
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Tennessee Tennessee
    Politics
    Trumpism
    Religion
    Protestant (Raised)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    His nose is very Armenoid-like. To me, his face looks rather Armenoid as well.

However, the narrowness of the head and extreme narrowness of the face seem out of place as does the long skull with the curved occipult.

Coon viewed Armenids as Dinaricized "Irano-Afhans" [Iranids].

In terms of Dinaricization, one could compare the subject here to the Keltic Nordid type where the forehead and nose structure are modified but the facial width and occipult are minimally affected.

I am curious just how low the subject's cephalic index is.