Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Classify (IMO) Faelid/Atlantid Mixtures

At the request of fellow member Anlef i am posting some females who are Faelid/Atlantid in my opinion.

Lonneke Engel:

(An example where the Dalofaelid seems to be dominant)

Cobie Smulders:

(Seems to have additional Dinarid admixture, this is noticeable from frontal pictures, the nosetip goes somewhat down. Strangely this is not very noticeable from a profile perspective..)

Alette Adriani:

(Sometimes she looks (partly) Amerind, but most of the time not. I am curious what others think about this observation)

Bridget Moynahan:

(An example where the Atlantid part is more leaning to Atlanto Mediterranid, the overall look seems to be more southern European)

Edit: i now see Anlef already posted a classification topic about Cobie Smulders with 3 of the same pictures i now posted and i almost posted the same 4th picture, but decided to do another. How is that for coïncidence

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Agreed, except regarding Arlette Adriani and Bridget Moynahan, who IMO exit the nordid spectrum to enter the atlantomediterranid (admittedly, the borderlines between nordatlantid and atlantomediterranid are fuzzy).

I agree with you regarding Armenid influence in Arlette Adriani. However, this assumedly Armenid influence could be qualified as Dinarid also, but I still think it's closer to Armenid since I know a woman of probable Jewish ancestry resembling her.

Armenid or dinarid - the latter being more probable to me - influence is possible also in Lonneke Engel's case. Please note, that Engel is a surname very common among Jews.

Last Online
    Monday, February 20th, 2017 @ 12:02 PM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Jorrit,

Thanks again for the examples! I was just going to mention my thread on Cobie Smulders, but now I see you've already discovered it. And concerning the pictures of her that you chose: that is indeed quite a coincidence. And speaking of Ms. Smulders, I don't think her nose necessarily shows Dinarid influence. As you can see, her face is slightly pointed down in that photograph.

By the way, you said Arlette Adriani sometimes looks partly Amerind. Did you mean Armenid, like HamilkarBarkas assumed? In either case, can you elaborate a bit?

HamilkarBarkas,

You're probably right about Bridget Moynahan. And Arlette Adriani's very surname indicates Southern European ancestry. Yet concerning Lonneke Engel's surname: I think it's more likely that she's not from a Jewish family, as this surname is common in the Netherlands; it's a patronym. (You'll also find it as a first name.) But still, there is a possibility she has Jewish ancestry. What about her looks Armenid or Dinarid?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 05:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    Frisian
    Ancestry
    Frisian, Saxon
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Frisia Frisia
    Politics
    Frisian nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    HamilkarBarkas,

Then we also agree on Bridget Moynahan (check the text under the pictures) And i would say i also agree with you on Arlette Adriani for going more towards Atlanto-Mediterranid.

However i said Amerind instead of Armenid, so i see some native American, at least in some pictures. Here are examples of pictures where she looks Amerind to me:

It is a combination of the shape of the eyes, the wide zygomatic arches and probably also the fact that the black and white pictures make her look darker. Maybe it's no real Amerind admixture i'm seeing in her, but just the combining of features and the "right" lighting conditions that makes me think that way.

What features about Arlette Adriani and Lonneke Engel make you think of Armenid/Dinarid? I actually don't really see it.

Anlef,

Maybe they were objectively the best pictures for qualification

Well, there are actually quite a few pictures of Cobie Smulders where her nosetip seems to be lower than her septum and it's not always clear for me if she's looking downwards or not. I also noticed her eyes seem to pinch downwards on the insides a little. Examples:

And yes i meant Amerind in stead of Armenid, i elaborated this above in this post.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 03:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorrit View Post
    HamilkarBarkas,

Then we also agree on Bridget Moynahan (check the text under the pictures) And i would say i also agree with you on Arlette Adriani for going more towards Atlanto-Mediterranid.

However i said Amerind instead of Armenid, so i see some native American, at least in some pictures. Here are examples of pictures where she looks Amerind to me:
    OK, guys, I was a little erratic yesterday due to a factor I would like to call exogenous in order not having to further specify it here. That's why I read "armenid" instead of "amerind". However, as it often is in case of errors (a truth already found by Brian Eno), such misreading led me to an idea I still find worth considering, but let this be enough on the subject of possible armenid (sic!) influence in Arlette Adriani for now.

Honestly, I cannot see the native American, "amerind" ( is this a generally accepted or common term?) influence in Arlette Adriani, not even when I visualize a feather in her hair. In said pictures she reminds me more of a slightly alpinized mediterranid (be it gracile-med or atlanto-med) respectively of a mediterranid with minor alpinid admixture as a different possibility.

[quote Anlef]:"Yet concerning Lonneke Engel's surname: I think it's more likely that she's not from a Jewish family, as this surname is common in the Netherlands; it's a patronym. (You'll also find it as a first name.) But still, there is a possibility she has Jewish ancestry. What about her looks Armenid or Dinarid?"

I take this one back, I think my original judgment regarding armenid or dinarid influence is in my today's view pure bullshit caused by her surname which I remembered being common among Jews (sometimes I tend to see the evil Jews everywhere - hobby of the little paranoiac I am). In such a way, the circle of this post is closed, and the moral of the story for me is the following: HamilkarBarkas, don't let your judgment be guided by mere words!