Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Obama's Speech In Cairo: "Islam is Part of America"

Barack Obama said in his speech in Cairo that Islam is part of America. ''I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam

More...

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    What would you expect?

(1) Obama is not an American
    (2)”Barack Hussein Obama” That sounds pretty Muslim to me.
    (3) Barack Hussein Obama doesn’t represent me or any other real American.

Barack Hussein Obama as the Marines would say
    Dune Coon!

Last Online
    Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 @ 11:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon Southron
    Ancestry
    Angelcynn/Gaeilge/Deutsch
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    coal miner
    Politics
    Folkish/Libertarian/Secessionist
    Religion
    Heathen (Fyrnsidu/"Odinist")
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    What would you expect?

Dune Coon!
    Essentially, yes. The commissar is showing his true colors.
    Multi-cult appeasement of the enemy that is killing the West. Islam is both a demographic and cultural threat that one does not make peace with. The approach of Charles Martel to the muslims is the proper one. The sword, expulsion. You do not reason with them, pander to them, expect they will "assimilate" into secularism and democracy, liberal ways of the West. A muslim is, and always will be alien by culture and blood.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    At the risk of repeating myself:
    To be sure about Obama being a Moslem, you have only to take a look at his eyes. Their expression is telling everything you need to know. He is in fact a Muslim and, especially regarding this fact itself, a liar. He pretends to be a Christian, but this cannot be true: From his eyes, no love does eradiate, but hate, and hate is no Christian, even less a godly quality.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 6th, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    English, German
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Pragmatic Naturalist
    Religion
    Rationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by EQ Fighter View Post
    What would you expect?

Dune Coon!

This merits a response, partially because I think it reflects poorly on Obama detractors to keep rehashing the same untruths, and quite frankly, I think it's incredibly embarrassing that many people in the USA are still beating this fictitious dead horse. There are PLENTY of legitimate things to complain about with respect to his policy decisions thus far (these "bailouts", his cabinet nominations, his SC nomination, his "reaching out to Muslims" like this speech, etc.), and I think it's time we start focusing on that instead of this useless nonsense.

First of all, Obama IS a citizen of the USA and thus "an American." He was born in Hawaii. Case closed, move on to truthful arguments, please.

Second of all, as many forum members here have eloquently pointed out in other forum topics, names do not necessarily give an accurate description of a persons background, especially in the religious realm. In Obama's case, he's half-white, which you wouldn't know from the name. He's a Christian, which you would know from the middle name. Yes, he has an African given name and surname, but there are dozens of religions in Africa that his names could be associated with. Yes, we know that his father and his father's family are muslims, but this doesn't necessarily have any bearing on him. Regardless, religions like Islam and Christianity will take any people, any ethnicity, any race to arrive at their goals for complete domination - therein lies their danger.

To your third point: I absolutely agree with you. He DEFINITELY does not represent me or any of my interests. THIS is where I make my case against him. I don't mean to harshly pick apart your post, but I do feel it's important to deconstruct some of the nonsense the religious right in the USA are spewing. To me, it's simply a strategy of mass distraction from the real issues right in front of us: his choices in office.

Now, with regards to this speech, I think it's absolutely disgusting that he is encouraging Muslims in the USA and in Europe. He definitely had my blood boiling as early as his quip, "As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." By the time he got to Islam and America, I was completely disgusted with the speech. Here is an excerpt:

"I know, too, that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President John Adams wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims." And since our founding, American Muslims have enriched the United States. They have fought in our wars, served in government, stood for civil rights, started businesses, taught at our Universities, excelled in our sports arenas, won Nobel Prizes, built our tallest building, and lit the Olympic Torch. And when the first Muslim-American was recently elected to Congress, he took the oath to defend our Constitution using the same Holy Koran that one of our Founding Fathers - Thomas Jefferson - kept in his personal library."

And finally, I was completely done listening/reading the speech when he got to the modern politician's trick: invoke "the plight of the jews." Here is an excerpt:

"Around the world, the Jewish people were persecuted for centuries, and anti-Semitism in Europe culminated in an unprecedented Holocaust. Tomorrow, I will visit Buchenwald, which was part of a network of camps where Jews were enslaved, tortured, shot and gassed to death by the Third Reich. Six million Jews were killed - more than the entire Jewish population of Israel today. Denying that fact is baseless, ignorant, and hateful. Threatening Israel with destruction - or repeating vile stereotypes about Jews - is deeply wrong, and only serves to evoke in the minds of Israelis this most painful of memories while preventing the peace that the people of this region deserve."
    I think these clips alone show what this speech was about. I'm never a fan of any apologists, especially one claiming to speak for me.

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 02:19 AM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    European
    Subrace
    Atlantid-Keltic Nordid
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Schaumburg-Lippe Schaumburg-Lippe
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Some people seem to know a lot in this forum.
    In spite or probably rather because of the abundance of their factual knowledge about Obama's background, they are still incapable to see the essential and evident.

Last Online
    Tuesday, June 23rd, 2009 @ 04:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    English, Germanic, Norwegion
    Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Law Enforcement
    Politics
    Germanic Seperatist
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyDetenebrate View Post
    This merits a response, partially because I think it reflects poorly on Obama detractors to keep rehashing the same untruths, and quite frankly, I think it's incredibly embarrassing that many people in the USA are still beating this fictitious dead horse. There are PLENTY of legitimate things to complain about with respect to his policy decisions thus far (these "bailouts", his cabinet nominations, his SC nomination, his "reaching out to Muslims" like this speech, etc.), and I think it's time we start focusing on that instead of this useless nonsense.

First of all, Obama IS a citizen of the USA and thus "an American." He was born in Hawaii. Case closed, move on to truthful arguments, please.

Second of all, as many forum members here have eloquently pointed out in other forum topics, names do not necessarily give an accurate description of a persons background, especially in the religious realm. In Obama's case, he's half-white, which you wouldn't know from the name. He's a Christian, which you would know from the middle name. Yes, he has an African given name and surname, but there are dozens of religions in Africa that his names could be associated with. Yes, we know that his father and his father's family are muslims, but this doesn't necessarily have any bearing on him. Regardless, religions like Islam and Christianity will take any people, any ethnicity, any race to arrive at their goals for complete domination - therein lies their danger.

To your third point: I absolutely agree with you. He DEFINITELY does not represent me or any of my interests. THIS is where I make my case against him. I don't mean to harshly pick apart your post, but I do feel it's important to deconstruct some of the nonsense the religious right in the USA are spewing. To me, it's simply a strategy of mass distraction from the real issues right in front of us: his choices in office.

Now, with regards to this speech, I think it's absolutely disgusting that he is encouraging Muslims in the USA and in Europe. He definitely had my blood boiling as early as his quip, "As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth." By the time he got to Islam and America, I was completely disgusted with the speech. Here is an excerpt:

And finally, I was completely done listening/reading the speech when he got to the modern politician's trick: invoke "the plight of the jews." Here is an excerpt:

I think these clips alone show what this speech was about. I'm never a fan of any apologists, especially one claiming to speak for me.
    Obama is not a US born citizen. Only an American born and bred on Cheddar Cheese television and Propaganda flavoured McNuggets would believe that delusion.

Obama was born an Islamic African and raised in Indonesia. Indonesia is the single largest Islamic State in the world consisting of no less than 150 million Muslims.

Please prove to me that Obama has white parentage! He may well be the epitome of the old Black American stereotype of Uncle Tom, but I would love to see evidence of Obama's supposed White heritage.

How can you justify your defence of this man? The only reason he resides in the White House is undoubtedly thanks to the Jews, in order to negotiate some sort of resolve with the Islamists.
    And if he fails, well quite clearly he has been handed the poisoined chalice. He is doomed to fail. With this recession, with this Jewish/American-Christian Crusade. With all the anti-immigrant hostility. Who will assasinate him first?
    The race is on for the race-crime of the century.
    Maybe the Whites will kill him for being black and muslim.
    Maybe the Islamists will kill him to promote the Muslim Cause.
    Maybe the Blacks will kill him to promote their Race Cause.
    Maybe the Mexicans will kill him to promote a Race War in which they will profit.
    You really should sit on the white side of the white picket fence.
    Any defence of Obama is a defence on the wrong side of the fence.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English, German
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Pragmatic Naturalist
    Religion
    Rationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by einherjarNZ View Post
    Obama is not a US born citizen. Only an American born and bred on Cheddar Cheese television and Propaganda flavoured McNuggets would believe that delusion.
    First of all, I do not appreciate your insults. I don't eat junk food and never watch television, and for good reason. We can debate this on civil terms, which is what I thought this forum encouraged (unlike other "pro-White" forums out there).

Obama was born an Islamic African and raised in Indonesia. Indonesia is the single largest Islamic State in the world consisting of no less than 150 million Muslims.

Please prove to me that Obama has white parentage! He may well be the epitome of the old Black American stereotype of Uncle Tom, but I would love to see evidence of Obama's supposed White heritage.

Secondly, this is ridiculous. Obama was born in Hawaii, USA. Yes, he lived in Indonesia for a small part of his life, but that has nothing to do with his citizenship status. Furthermore, being born in this country AND continuously living here is not a requirement for citizenship. Being born here is enough, unfortunately. The laws in this country need changing and as they stand, they have nothing to do with me personally, so please do not single me out as the problem; it's the law that's the problem! I don't understand what there is to argue about on this.

Thirdly, his mother is of "white" English decent. Please reference Wikipedia as a starting point on this for both of these two issues, and go from there for further documentation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_l...f_Barack_Obama

How can you justify your defence of this man? The only reason he resides in the White House is undoubtedly thanks to the Jews, in order to negotiate some sort of resolve with the Islamists.
    And if he fails, well quite clearly he has been handed the poisoined chalice. He is doomed to fail. With this recession, with this Jewish/American-Christian Crusade. With all the anti-immigrant hostility. Who will assasinate him first?
    The race is on for the race-crime of the century.
    Maybe the Whites will kill him for being black and muslim.
    Maybe the Islamists will kill him to promote the Muslim Cause.
    Maybe the Blacks will kill him to promote their Race Cause.
    Maybe the Mexicans will kill him to promote a Race War in which they will profit.
    You really should sit on the white side of the white picket fence.
    Any defence of Obama is a defence on the wrong side of the fence.

Like I stated in my post, I strongly disagree with the man on where he stands on the issues. Where am I defending him in my post? I'm attacking him! And on his ISSUES. This is what I think is important because in the end, it's what he does that is the problem.

One of the big reasons he ended up in the White House is the failure of the Republican party (thanks to Bush stomping on everything that Conservatives stand for) and self-hating "Whites." In order to sway voters (and people in general) back to common sense, the issues and facts need to be debated, not speculation.

And please, I would appreciate a civil tone if you decide give another response. We can certainly disagree on the issues - that I don't mind at all. What I do mind is being verbally thrown to the other side of "the white fence" simply because I look at a problem from a different angle. We are all here to discuss the issues surrounding the preservation of our heritage and culture, just remember that I am there with you, too.

Active Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain, Ulster, Germany, America
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid+Baltid/Borreby
    Y-DNA
    R-Z19
    mtDNA
    U5a2c
    Country
    State
    Indiana Indiana
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Anti-Obama
    Religion
    Conservative Protestantism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    349 Posts
    Case still open. Hawaii allows births to mothers, who are residences of Hawaii, to be registered in Hawaii even if they actually took place elsewhere. I don't know why Hawaii allows this, perhaps because of the historical large numbers of foreigners, mainly Asians, living in Hawaii. Obama has released his birth certificate but no the vault records on which is the basis for that certificate being issued. The vault records would show if he was truly born in Hawaii or if the birth took place elsewhere & was later registered in Hawaii. Obama will not consent to the release the vault records. When I first heard of the allegation that he was born in Kenya I dismissed it as unlikely, air travel being much more expensive & difficult in 1961. But Obama's reluctance to make this issue go away by releasing the vault record of his birth registration just raises suspicions.

Obama's religious heritage should be an issue. His mother married two non-White Muslim men. Obama has many living Mudlim relatives. Obama was officially registered as a Muslim in Indonesia & attended a Muslim school. Are we to just assume that BHO has no special connection with Islam because of his many years of membership at the Rev. Jermiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ.

One of the big reasons he ended up in the White House is the failure of the Republican party (thanks to Bush stomping on everything that Conservatives stand for) and self-hating "Whites."
    Bush-Cheney & the neocons in Congress did more then anybody else to get Obama elected. The ultimate unintended consequence.

In order to sway voters (and people in general) back to common sense, the issues and facts need to be debated, not speculation.
    I doubt that most voters will ever use common sense but 4-years of Obama might be just the thing to get them to vote for true White Racialist Conservatives.
    Last edited by Æmeric; Saturday, June 6th, 2009 at 03:50 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    English, German
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Pragmatic Naturalist
    Religion
    Rationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    First of all, thank you Æmeric for your useful response.

Quote Originally Posted by Æmeric View Post
    Case still open. Hawaii allows births to mothers, who are residences of Hawaii, to be registered in Hawaii even if they actually took place elsewhere. I don't know why Hawaii allows this, perhaps because of the historical large numbers of foreigners, mainly Asians, living in Hawaii. Obama has released his birth certificate but no the vault records on which is the basis for that certificate being issued. The vault records would show if he was truly born in Hawaii or if the birth took place elsewhere & was later registered in Hawaii. Obama will not consent to the release the vault records. When I first heard of the allegation that he was born in Kenya I dismissed it as unlikely, air travel being much more expensive & difficult in 1961. But Obama's reluctance to make this issue go away by releasing the vault record of his birth registration just raises suspicions.
    This is the first I've heard of Hawaii having such laws (those in 1961, anyway, not the 1982 laws). That's unbelievably awful!

After hearing about this, I did dome reading last night on the subject. It's hard to believe that they were 3 different methods for getting a birth certificate, and including the one you mentioned (not even born in Hawaii). I strongly believe in state's rights, but something as fundamental as the definition of a citizen should be determined at the federal level. This would be a great example why.

I agree with you that the case is still open - it will be interesting to see if he ever releases the records.

(The site that I ran across first was a great starting point, and I recommend it for anyone else interested: http://thesteadydrip.blogspot.com/20...es-hawaii.html )

Obama's religious heritage should be an issue. His mother married two non-White Muslim men. Obama has many living Mudlim relatives. Obama was officially registered as a Muslim in Indonesia & attended a Muslim school. Are we to just assume that BHO has no special connection with Islam because of his many years of membership at the Rev. Jermiah Wright's Trinity United Church of Christ.
    Secondly, I feel I should further clarify my statement on Islam and Obama's full name, as I actually agree what you are saying here.

As I had mentioned, it is true that his family on his father's side were and are Muslim. That is surely bound to have some influence on him, especially his time in Indonesia. But it is equally true that his mother's family, with whom he grew up, are Christian. What I was trying to point out is that a foreign-sounding name ALONE isn't a good enough argument to call someone a Muslim (even if they do act in favor of Muslims, like in Obama's case). This is all I was trying to point out.

Furthermore, I really don't know for certain the man's personal details, nor do I think something like that can be truthfully established to anyone's liking. What I do note are his stances on the issues, which in my eyes are pro-Islamic, and pro-(insert every criticism I listed in my previous post)....and therefore against me personally. That is why I cannot stand him or his political platform.

Bush-Cheney & the neocons in Congress did more then anybody else to get Obama elected. The ultimate unintended consequence.
    Absolutely - I couldn't agree more with you on this!

I doubt that most voters will ever use common sense but 4-years of Obama might be just the thing to get them to vote for true White Racialist Conservatives.
    I know it seems hopeless, but patience and perseverance is what we need most right now. Just remember something Napoleon once said: "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

@topic --> Regardless of how we come to dislike Obama, which I think it's safe to say we all do, I think we can all agree that this speech is a perfect example of why we cannot allow for this man to be re-elected. We must keep a list of things like this speech for future reference to give to voters that we may be able to sway.... I'm already waiting for 2012 and hoping the Republicans don't ruin everything as per usual, or else my vote will be, as it's always been, thrown to the one of independents again.....