Two sisters
    Occupation
    Wyrd-weaver
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts

Why White Men Get Paid More

Customers prefer them, and managers frequently hire and set pay based on customer preferences.

More...

Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 07:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German/Irish
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Computer CAD/ Civil
    Politics
    Libertarian/Conservative
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    I personally don’t think White Men are paid more. One othe problems with this study is it starts out with a bogus stat that has already been debunked as fraud. That being that women make less than men for the same jobs. Then they add another level to the fraud by saying white men make more. Then don’t examine the real reason.

In the study, researchers at four business schools showed study subjects a video featuring either a black male, a white female, or a white male actor playing the role of an employee helping a customer. Those viewing the white male were 19 percent more satisfied with the employee's performance, and they were also more satisfied with the store's cleanliness and appearance.
    LOL!
    Actually that may be a society opinion due to the fact that there are many, Black and Hispanic men that exude less of a business like attitude in society and expect society to conform to their culture not the other way around. And as far as the women go most of them are probably perceive as feminist, another pariah to society.

Changes are needed in how customer satisfaction surveys are conducted, Hekman argues.

Surveys should target specific employee behaviors. For example, don't ask customers if they would recommend a physician, he suggests. Ask them how many times the doctor asked a patient if she had additional questions or understood key medical terms.
    LOL!
    Hekman sounds a bit Jewish there, don’t you think. That generally is the people that love doing these kinds of studies as well as manipulating the data both ways.

In Fact he is already giving you a clue as to what they intend to do with the data here.
    Changes are needed in how customer satisfaction surveys are conducted, Hekman argues.
    Translation is (1) we didn’t get the result we were expecting. (2) we intend to change the questioning in order to report some time down the road that peoples views have changed. (3) we intend to actually change people views or force them to say their views have changed with subtle or not so subtle manipulation.

One more Example:
    Anonymous customer feedback surveys should not be done, Hekman said. Customers should be identifiable and therefore at least somewhat accountable for their ratings. "People may do all sorts of bad things when they are anonymous," he said. "Just check out the reader postings on any blog."
    The real point is if you don’t agree with Hekman you are wrong “Officially”.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, August 23rd, 2009 @ 08:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    czech(Ocenasic)/English(Drake)/Irish(McCoy)
    Country
    State
    Michigan Michigan
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Horticulture, Renisance fest atm
    Politics
    None-Other-What is best
    Religion
    Norse-Pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Statistically...

Statistically men are paid more than women, Though you have to look at the aspect in which men have an easier time doing constructive jobs (not to say a woman couldn't it just takes the right woman) Construction jobs pay more than most clerical and nursing jobs that most women end up doing based off stereo typical settings of balancing motherhood. Women should not be judged off their sex but of their aptitude.

I Personally think that a lot of woman get them selves into truly believing that because they aren't a man that they are restricted to a life that is never truly theirs, thinking they cannot be self sufficient with out a man. It can be very difficult and discouraging trying to do everything on your own, Both sexes can apply them selves in this way that you do what you have to to get going but always be ever changing and inventive or else you will find yourself in a life you may not desire, There will more than likely be those out there will disagree.

I myself have found my passion in horticulture, genetic sciences, and cultural understanding, I am still going to school and sorting out my specific path that will one day lead me to moral wealth and hopefully the money and support I need to carry out my vision.

Keep Odin and Freya in heart.

Eala Freia Fresena
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts
    The IQ difference between races are:

Asian 106
    white 100
    blacks (US) 85
    blacks (Africa) 70

I don't know the average IQ for Hispanics.

The IQ difference between men and women amounts to 5 points. So men are slighly smarter than women in the average.

If white men get a better pay then blacks, hispanics and women then it might be justified that they are mentally more able to do a good job.

I don't know the money asians make but I am pretty sure it is not far off that of white males.

According to researchers the IQ between races is genetically, not based on culture, discrimination etc. Test with adopted children by different races still come out in accordance to the generell IQ results.