England England
    State
    Essex Essex
    Nationalism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I always vote, so yes, I will be voting nationalist.

Now, it's true a single vote won't make a difference, but collectively, our votes do make a difference, and the more votes we cast, the more people sit up and notice, the more media coverage we get, and the more 'mass crowd' / attention effect there is more people will find the will to fight, so even if we get banned in the end like Vlaams Blok, the more people will be converted and stay converted, to be footsoldiers of the revolution if neccesary

the media is expecting a 'breakthrough' here, and are pissing their pants about it. If too many lazy 'no change' people don't turn out, that will be bad, the media could gloat abouthow nationalism isn't a force after all, people would lose spirit, chance of change would be decreased, etc.

btw, it's also true that if there was a revolution, you 'my vote won't change anything' types, probably wouldn't be able to do anything to swing that battle either, by yourself, so might say 'I won't win the war by myself, I'll stay at home nice and safe, if there are enough they'll do it for me'. Apathy is shameful, always

Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    6 Hours Ago @ 08:36 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossi View Post
    Doh.
    A fundamental change can only happen through revolution, BY DEFINITION.
    NSDAP (Germany) - elected.
    SED (East Germany)- elected.
    PNF (Italy) - elected.
    Salazar (Portugal) - elected.
    NP (South Africa) - elected.

The list of Nationalist or quasi-Nationalist movements (I included the SED, since you feel it is a Nationalist party) that were elected by far transcends those who were non-elected, of which only one comes to mind --- Franco's Falange (perhaps allowing for Pinochet). Yet all of them fundamentally changed the systems which they came from, or even put new systems in place.

With both Franco and Pinochet, it was concerning sentiments in the army, which started the coup d' etat. To rely on the army of any current Germanic country in this day and age to lead a revolution would be a folly, though.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Renwein View Post
    the more people will be converted and stay converted, to be footsoldiers of the revolution if neccesary
    And even better - if we are activists now, then we'll be the generals commanding the foot soldiers in the event of a revolution.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    LOL. I've cast my votes since many of you were still playing in the sand or dirtying your pampers. Oh wait, there weren't any pampers then yet.

You're not understanding the principle. I've had enough of voting for traitors who support the existence of the FRG. I'm not interested in making any "difference" by supporting greedy politicians to occupy a seat at the EU headquarters. But I'd participate to protests against the EU, and other Western "democratic" institutions.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    NSDAP (Germany) - elected.
    SED (East Germany)- elected.
    PNF (Italy) - elected.
    Salazar (Portugal) - elected.
    NP (South Africa) - elected.

The list of Nationalist or quasi-Nationalist movements (I included the SED, since you feel it is a Nationalist party) that were elected by far transcends those who were non-elected, of which only one comes to mind --- Franco's Falange (perhaps allowing for Pinochet). Yet all of them fundamentally changed the systems which they came from, or even put new systems in place.

With both Franco and Pinochet, it was concerning sentiments in the army, which started the coup d' etat. To rely on the army of any current Germanic country in this day and age to lead a revolution would be a folly, though.
    You shouldn't have included the SED, because it didn't win any democratic election in the first place, even if you judge by the weekly democratic scale in the FRG. The SED controlled the East German Parliament and no matter what the people voted for, it would have always come on top. Oh, and the votes were open so people were pressured to vote for the SED or face the consequences which weren't pretty. The SED was imposed from Moscow.

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    LOL. I've cast my votes since many of you were still playing in the sand or dirtying your pampers. Oh wait, there weren't any pampers then yet.
    Thank you, I was potty-trained long before I turned five, more like when I was one-and-a-bit, processed finished with two-and-a-bit at the latest. Since I doubt you cast your votes at age 15 or lower, I obviously didn't soil my nappies whilst you were already voting.

And before you ask - I didn't play in the sand then either. I taught myself to read when I was three, so nerdy Baby-Siggy considered a book more refreshing than building sand-castles.

You're not understanding the principle. I've had enough of voting for traitors who support the existence of the FRG.
    First you have to create a basis upon which to build. You're much more likely to convert fence-sitters or those who already have mildly patriotic sentiments than those who've seen nothing but the brainwashing. It also needs a certain threshold to kick a movement off.

I'm not interested in making any "difference" by supporting greedy politicians to occupy a seat at the EU headquarters.
    You obviously don't get the principle of voting in the EU elections either. The more people we can get into Brussels that lean somewhat our way, the better. If anything, then they can slow down the degeneration of our countries by motioning against the social-experiment legislation they make in Brussels.

In fact, should the Lisbon Treaty come to pass, it would be almost more important to have seats in Brussels than in our respective countries, since much of our parliaments' lawmaking powers move to EU institutions.

Sure all these politicians and parties up for choice are not "the real thing". But it's important to create a patriotic/Nationalist base. Essentially we only have a maximum of 10-15 years for that. Then, when that base is established, we can spend decades and decades squabbling it out amongst us.

Use those methods we have at our disposal as a springboard towards a potentially greater, and potentially also more radical future, if you wish.

But I'd participate to protests against the EU, and other Western "democratic" institutions.
    Yes, these protests and demonstrations against the G8 summits really changed much. Sure, making your voice heard by organising protests is important, but actual political activism off-the-roads is equally important, especially in convincing the bulk of the population.

Secure a future for Germanic children
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Mother
    Politics
    National Communism
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts
    Yes, I'm going to vote. For the DVU.

And even better - if we are activists now, then we'll be the generals commanding the foot soldiers in the event of a revolution.
    So voting makes us activists? Please. Sometimes it's required to go out there on the streets too. You begin to feel real activism when you get in a confrontation. Putting a stamp on a piece of paper anyone can do.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    East German
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    Berlin Berlin
    Family
    Married parent
    Politics
    National
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Thank you, I was potty-trained long before I turned five, more like when I was one-and-a-bit, processed finished with two-and-a-bit at the latest. Since I doubt you cast your votes at age 15 or lower, I obviously didn't soil my nappies whilst you were already voting.

And before you ask - I didn't play in the sand then either. I taught myself to read when I was three, so nerdy Baby-Siggy considered a book more refreshing than building sand-castles.

First you have to create a basis upon which to build. You're much more likely to convert fence-sitters or those who already have mildly patriotic sentiments than those who've seen nothing but the brainwashing. It also needs a certain threshold to kick a movement off.

You obviously don't get the principle of voting in the EU elections either. The more people we can get into Brussels that lean somewhat our way, the better. If anything, then they can slow down the degeneration of our countries by motioning against the social-experiment legislation they make in Brussels.

In fact, should the Lisbon Treaty come to pass, it would be almost more important to have seats in Brussels than in our respective countries, since much of our parliaments' lawmaking powers move to EU institutions.

Sure all these politicians and parties up for choice are not "the real thing". But it's important to create a patriotic/Nationalist base. Essentially we only have a maximum of 10-15 years for that. Then, when that base is established, we can spend decades and decades squabbling it out amongst us.

Use those methods we have at our disposal as a springboard towards a potentially greater, and potentially also more radical future, if you wish.

Yes, these protests and demonstrations against the G8 summits really changed much. Sure, making your voice heard by organising protests is important, but actual political activism off-the-roads is equally important, especially in convincing the bulk of the population.
    Yet more nonsense. We don't need to slow the degeneration down. That's like keeping a veggie on life support. Then the idiots won't get it, and they will keep hoping the EU and FRG can prosper if the right parties get a slice of the cake. You couldn't be more WRONG.
    We need to ACCELERATE it, for every idiot to get the obvious and make a stand against the cancer that's eating us.

Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bärin View Post
    So voting makes us activists? Please. Sometimes it's required to go out there on the streets too. You begin to feel real activism when you get in a confrontation. Putting a stamp on a piece of paper anyone can do.
    No, the whole package is what makes us activists: voting in a particular way, promoting our beliefs in a particular way and protesting against the opponents in a particular way.

Voting is the least someone can do to be part of making a change, essentially it takes about twenty minutes to the polling booth, five minutes to vote, and twenty minutes back. 45 minutes or half a game of football.

For those who have more time to spare - leafletting, protesting, promoting cultural initiatives ... but all this latter stuff is kind of useless if we don't do anything against the repression we see from the bureaucrats. Whilst we sit there and wait for something better to come around, they admit another 300,000 foreigners per year, pass another 30 anti-Free-Speech-Laws and find about 100 new ways to discriminate against the indigenous population.

All forms of protest are valid, all forms of protest will lead to something. But they are most efficient when they are combined: Don't just go to the streets, also cast your vote in a particular way. We need a platform where to voice our concerns, but without voting people into that platform, we have no legal claim to receive airtime on TV and in newspapers; and I doubt I have to tell you how much the influence of what is seen and perceived in the media changes public opinion.

And then, after that: The more controversies (on an ideological basis, not on a scale of personal integrity), the better - no such thing as bad publicity.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts
    Yet more nonsense. We don't need to slow the degeneration down. That's like keeping a veggie on life support. Then the idiots won't get it, and they will keep hoping the EU and FRG can prosper if the right parties get a slice of the cake. You couldn't be more WRONG.
    We need to ACCELERATE it, for every idiot to get the obvious and make a stand against the cancer that's eating us.
    Sorry but I agree with Ossi here. There is no point in slowing the degeneration down, because slowing it down isn't = stopping it. It's just prolonging the agony of our people. We need to recognize the problem from the root, instead of keep cutting the weeds with garden scissors.

My refuse to vote is a personal manifestation against the democratic system which I disagree with. I don't think power should belong to the (predominantly dumb) masses, so to vote would be to actively express myself against my own principles.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast