South Africa South Africa
    Married
    Religion
    Atheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    These days the whites only has been replaced by blacks only, whites are no longer safe at any of these places....as they say "crime does pay, and murder and rape is the cheque book"

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Interesting.
    Be advised that there were amenities for Non-Whites as well, just that there separate ones for the different groups. Today you hardly can use any of those public amenities. That's why I said elsewhere that "Apartheid" was better for everyone in South Africa.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    6 Days Ago @ 04:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    This is the one which caught my interest mostly, from all. If I had been a black in South Africa, it would have kept me away. Now thinking, this is in the living memory of some peoples. But nowadays if you write such panels on your property, you could go to prison for inciting racial hatred. How the times changed, radically...

But I've a question, were whites allowed in the non-white area? Were there black only areas? Could you see a similar sign in a black area warning the whites?

Last Online
    Saturday, August 25th, 2012 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Subrace
    mainly UP
    Country
    Natural Order
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Siebenbürgerin View Post
    This is the one which caught my interest mostly, from all. If I had been a black in South Africa, it would have kept me away. Now thinking, this is in the living memory of some peoples. But nowadays if you write such panels on your property, you could go to prison for inciting racial hatred. How the times changed, radically...
    ... That sign was -unlike the others- not an official sign, but for private property. Today it would read more politely "right of admission reserved - reg van toegang voorbehou".

But I've a question, were whites allowed in the non-white area? Were there black only areas? Could you see a similar sign in a black area warning the whites?
    You'd need a special permit to enter a township area. And Blacks had to carry a pass, when they were moving in a White residential area. This meant that only Blacks with a good reason would enter White residential areas, which kept the crime rates down. Basically the townships and homelands were Black only areas - with Whites only allowed as contract workers, technicians, tourists. I doubt they'd put up such a sign there, since Whites were not into robbing Blacks or that kind. On a general note, Blacks only got into trouble with Whites when they were looking for it. So they won't expect a threat from Whites.
    "And God proclaims as a first principle to the rulers, and above all else, that there is nothing which they should so anxiously guard, or of which they are to be such good guardians, as of the purity of the race. They should observe what elements mingle in their offspring;..." Plato Politeia

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, July 20th, 2009 @ 06:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Married
    Politics
    Non
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooikat View Post
    These days the whites only has been replaced by blacks only….
    I understand this analogy because I live in the country. I agree that this country has a serious criminal aspect and a fast degrading social awareness’. I do not think this targets whites exclusively but realistically whites are see to have ‘wealth’.
    Who was that ANC youth league degenerate that stated that he did not think it was wrong to rob or steel from whites?

Quote Originally Posted by Horagalles View Post
    Be advised that there were amenities for Non-Whites as well, just that there separate ones for the different groups. Today you hardly can use any of those public amenities. That's why I said elsewhere that "Apartheid" was better for everyone in South Africa.
    I agree that there are those who are unable to appreciate the value of something as simple as a public toilet without making it their personal business to stuff it up or destroy it completely.
    This is not a culture or colour thing but an up bringing.

You and I have social graces not to litter or defecate in public but this is because our parents impressed this on us.
    I do not see an improvement on the horizon due to what I’ve witnessed happening in our schools.

... You'd need a special permit to enter a township area. .
    No that is not true. Whites had freedom of movement but could be stopped and questioned for ‘security’ reasons but were seldom if ever subjected to this. Whites did of course fear going into a non-white areas due to being exposed to reprisals for being of the white tribe.

.... On a general note, Blacks only got into trouble with Whites when they were looking for it.
    Rubbish, a black man had no legal protection what so ever and if some young indoctrinated punch and his mates decided set upon a hapless black for what ever the reason he had no recourse.

Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, Wales
    Subrace
    Sindarin
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Ontological Cryptanalyst
    Politics
    Religion
    Spiritual Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    These pictures are very interesting. I'd like to see more of them. I'm going to search the net for some equivalent America segregation signs for comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I agree that there are those who are unable to appreciate the value of something as simple as a public toilet without making it their personal business to stuff it up or destroy it completely.
    This is not a culture or colour thing but an up bringing.

You and I have social graces not to litter or defecate in public but this is because our parents impressed this on us.
    I do not see an improvement on the horizon due to what I’ve witnessed happening in our schools.
    With this "Nurture" argument, you end up with the: "What came 1st, the chicken or the Egg?" argument. Negroes have a propensity towards disrespect, violence, etc. because they didn't learn otherwise in their household. Why didn't they? Because their parents didn't teach them. Why didn't their parents teach them? Because their parents parents didn't teach them, and on and on. This is one of the argument used to justify their behavior world wide, no pocket of Negroes seems to be able to circumvent this behavioral loop.

The truth is that Nature is directly associated with Nurture; nurture being a symptom of Nature, a result of it. Negroes misbehave because their Nature is predominantly genetically determined and does not instruct them to behave according to our standards. Which begins the cycle of bad nurture (compared to our standards).

However, humans are very dynamic organisms and our standards can be taught to them (this is what tricks everyone into thinking the culprit is Nurture). The problem is that our standards, which naturally came from within us, is not truly in accordance with their nature. It must be radically enforced from without (by us) for them to maintain it within. The same way a Chimpanzee can eat with fork and knife, but as soon as you remove the Human presence, he will quickly descend to his natural psychological station; discarding the use of fork and knife. If you want him to do something that does not come from within, but from without, it must be perpetually enforced.

The same goes for all humans. It just so happens that the Negro is the subject because it is he who must conform to our psychological station. Ever notice that as soon as an overwhelming white presence is absent or they congregate en masse, you observe something quite different from our behavior? The beast is unleashed so to speak. He reverts right back to his true nature. You've seen it with your own eyes. This is their condition world-wide, with every different environmental variable imaginable, but their condition is always the same. I think it is beyond a reasonable doubt that genetics is at work here. When the environmental variables change, but the situation remains the same, identifying a common denominator is in order, in this case, it is the Negro himself.

Rubbish, a black man had no legal protection what so ever and if some young indoctrinated punch and his mates decided set upon a hapless black for what ever the reason he had no recourse.
    The following is not necessarily a response to your quote, but your quote reminds me of a phenomenon I'd like to mention.

This reminds me of how falsified American History has been in respect to Slavery and Segregation. The negative events in history are used as a representative of the entire situation. It is taught how whites used to lash and brutalize Negroes, but this is far from an accurate representation of our relationship. Brutality is bound to of happened here and there figuring in probability and the a quantity of assholes in existence.

The truth is that the Negro slaves were viewed as an extension of the family and were treated with decency. There are always going to be assholes in the world, just as there are today. Today there are people that beat their children, but would it be a valid representation of humanity to say that Humans brutalize their children? No, for an accurate representation you must determine the average condition. Brutalizing Negroes is not the average condition, it is the exception to the rule, not the general rule itself. Just as child abuse shouldn't, and is not, brought up in conversation about the relationship between Child and Parent, neither should violence towards Negroes be brought up in discussing the past relationship between Whites and Negroes.

Another tactic is they bring awareness to lynchings etc., but provide no information of the Negroes transgression. So we are presented with horrific, emotionally stimulating photos of Negroes hanging from trees etc. omitting the information that they gang raped a 9 year old. I am so sick of seeing this kind of false vilification of European man.
    yDNA: R1a1a1
    mtDNA: H4a1
    Ancestry Painting: 100% European
    23andme Global Similarity: Dead center of English Cluster

Last Online
    Sunday, August 15th, 2010 @ 12:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Afrikaner
    Country
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I've never seen anything like that first photo in your post! Before my time, I guess. I wonder where it was?

Originally Posted by Horagalles
    ... You'd need a special permit to enter a township area.

No that is not true. Whites had freedom of movement but could be stopped and questioned for ‘security’ reasons but were seldom if ever subjected to this. Whites did of course fear going into a non-white areas due to being exposed to reprisals for being of the white tribe.
    I was still young during the last years of the "old" South Africa, but as far as I understood it, you needed a permit to visit the townships. I was recently rereading a book by Frederik van Zyl Slabbert (leader of the old PFP), and he said he was arrested for visiting a township without a permit shortly after his election to parliament.