Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dreaming Daily Nightmares

Every night I seem to have a nightmare, almost 99% of nights where I can actually get to sleep, I have a terrible nightmare and can't sleep through.

I just woke up now, from one. I was walking through a school, but kept walking in it and got out of the school and into the mall (all one building). As I kept walking I realized I was only wearing socks, so I was sliding around a bit on the marble floors. So I decided to walk along the walls, using those to move me along. As I kept walking I came to an area where there were pots and other ceramics together, there was a couple on a bench in the middle of all of that, and a man who I knew was the owner/caretaker of the pots on the outside of a "U" like shape made up of pots and pot stands.

As I had to walk using the wall for balance I walked into the center of the pots, but then realized I couldn't go that way, but there was no way out along the wall, as I had already wedged between two to get in here. I decided to leave the wall, and I bumped pots as I was in my socks, the couple seemed annoyed that I was making a ruckus, but they didn't pay me much mind, the pot owner seemed worried that I would break a pot, but he also seemed kind enough. He helped hold the pot in place as I squeezed by it. I got out without breaking any of the pots.

A radio came on from all around us, but I seemed to be the only one to notice, it was a massive, surrounding sound, from all over and there were two men talking. They said something about "Burn the tree people, he says burnt he tree people" and then the other one said "Fuck you John", so the other man said "Screw you Terry", and they argued.

I kept walking for about five more feet and I was in the most "picture perfect 1950's American town", it was idyllic, the sort of Suburbia that only exists in films. I knew the town instantly, although I had never seen it before, nor heard the name, it was called Pleasantville, I felt unnerved. I looked to my right and saw a massive building called "CBC" (Central Broadcasting Center), I looked back ahead of me and there was an idyllic 1950's gas station. I kept walking closer and I realized that there was noone around at all, anywhere. I decided to call someone to ask them to pick me up, because I felt I was trespassing, but my phone made this loud hiss of static, so I put it back in my pocket. I looked behind me now (the CBC building was gone now), but I saw an old woman about 150ft away on the opposite side of the street cackling. She was laughing out loud as she skipped along, she had gray hair hanging down, and tattered robes, it looks like she had been living in crypts and caves, I instantly recognized her, but realized that she was evil. I knew she was evil, somehow, and I knew she had told me something before. I put my hand behind my back like I had a handgun, and ran up to her, she came closer pointing at me and laughing, cackling to herself, I ran up closer as she cackled "You're going to die", I started charging at her, I was going to strangle her to stop her, then, I woke up.

The most "stand out" portion of the dream was how clearly I knew the name "Pleasantville", and the old woman, which is entirely freaking me out still, that's the one part of the dream that really unnerved me. Everything in the mall and such all seemed like "just on the way to Pleasantville", like a side venture.

What the heck?
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:41 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Prussian
    Subrace
    Faelid/Batlid
    Country
    United States United States
    Youth
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I hate to "bump" my own post, but does anyone have any advice on my constant nightmares?
    Ein Kampf, Ein Sieg! Fur Prussia!

Eala Freia Fresena
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Monday, July 29th, 2019 @ 12:24 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Friese
    Ancestry
    Friesland
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Montana Montana
    Married
    Occupation
    selfemployed
    Politics
    rightwing
    Religion
    none/pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    You need extraction work. There is something inside you. Plus most likely soul-retrieval for a connected trauma.

As it is recurring there is something more serious behind it.

I can do so via the phone but will be on the road for about 3 weeks.
    weel nich will dieken dej mot wieken

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Transylvanian Saxon
    Subrace
    Alpinid/Baltid
    State
    Transylvania Transylvania
    Family
    Married
    Politics
    Ethno-Cultural
    Religion
    Lutheran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    I don't normally dream, or I must not remember my dreams. To me a normal night sleep is when I go to bed tired, close my eyes, fall asleep and when I open then I'm awake. It's just some lost time, I guess. When I dream and remember my dreams, they're usually connected to what I did or thought about just before going to sleep. I have occasional nightmares, but they usually happen if I haven't gotten enough sleep or I overworked or stressed myself. If you think about something insistently before you go to bed you'll probably dream about some relation to it, so it's good to have a positive ritual before going to sleep.