View Poll Results: Should we go?

Voters
61. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, we should

    43 70.49%
  • No, we shouldn't

    18 29.51%
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 94

Thread: Thought Experiment: Germanic Exodus to the Unknown

  1. #71
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,313
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    Are you saying you don't rule (at least) over your own children?

    Are your children equal to you?

    explain how that works out
    First off, children are part of the basic family and yes the adult should be the head of their home.

    Well my adopted son is out of the house and is his own being.

    You don't view the ancient Greeks, and I am guessing also the ancient Aryans as your folk? Ok
    No I do not believe all Aryans are my folk, and it is very debatable if the ancient Greeks were of Aryan stock in the first place.

    It seems you limit "doing" to certain kinds of inventions though.

    If I invent a new mathimatical formula, have I "done" something?
    Unless that mathimatical formula has a use, than no you have done nothing.

    I think you are confusing math and science with philosophy. When they are very separate. Math and Science are the study of how, philosophy is the study of why.

    All I am suggesting is that your "right leader" needs to be legally competant on an international level.
    No, I am suggesting the right leader be of the people they intend on leading. Whether or not legally competent on the current international level is of little use and difference. They should be competent to the folk first and foremost.

    If he doesn't know what it means to be a sovereign then he can't be a leader in any meaningful sense.
    There again a statement of the ruling class elitism. No a person can be leader if they prove they capable of leading their people, not because they rule over anybody as sovereign would.

    btw who says the leaders have to be a he.

    Unless you are looking for a petty gang leader or a trivial political party leader.
    No, the leadership you have thus described is more equal to a petty gang leader as you seem to believe in a elite class. That is the problem with elitist type thinking they believe they are better than everybody else, when in fact they are not. They are however in the minority much like trivial political party leaders and petty gang leaders.

    Are you sure about that?
    Very sure.

    Do you pay "taxes"? (income tax)
    Do you "register" anything? (car, boat)
    Do you have any "licenses"? (driver, hunting)
    Do you fill out "applications" for anything? (employee, SSN)
    I work for myself, and the rest of those are symptoms of the problem we currently in. You see if we did not have such a large governing body of elitist, we would not have a need for most of the taxes you described.

    Just in case you didn't know; "tax", "register", "license", "application" are legal words that mean BOW.
    Bow also means to be subservient to another person, to live by their leave. Please don't try word play, as it only shows your inability to carry your points.

    While it is true we are taxed heavily, and that is part of the problem. Hence the need to be more self governing. As these elitist you describe require these taxes to promote their philosophy that is harming and restricting people.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  2. #72
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Welsh, Swedish, English, Portuguese
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Church Embassy-at-Large
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Republic of ecclesiastical Dukes
    Religion
    natural rationalist christian
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    First off, children are part of the basic family and yes the adult should be the head of their home.
    Why should an "adult" be the head of their home.


    You know, some might view a body politic as an extention of family.



    Unless that mathimatical formula has a use, than no you have done nothing.
    So, unless it is an engineering formula it is not a "doing"?



    I think you are confusing math and science with philosophy. When they are very separate. Math and Science are the study of how, philosophy is the study of why.
    I thought religion was the study of "why"?


    Ontology is the philosophical study of "what"; What is everything made of?

    Epistemology is a type of philosophical study of "how"; How do we get knowledge?


    Math and philosophy coexist in mathimatical logic and propositional logic.

    Here is an example of it; http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=134406


    Science and philosophy coexist in scientific equations and propositional logic.

    Here is an example of it; http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=134418




    I am suggesting the right leader be of the people they intend on leading.
    If someone needed to be lead, they obviously are not of leader material.

    In other words, if a child needs to be lead, they obviously are not "of the people" as the "adult" who leads them.

    I wish everyone could become legally competent on an international level. Then no one would need a leader. But that is not reality.



    Whether or not legally competent on the current international level is of little use and difference.
    If you say so.

    If he is not competent he is just as likely turn the entire nation into slaves.



    They should be competent to the folk first and foremost.
    You mean charisma?

    So, he can be incompetent on an international level, but as long as he has a pretty smile, and says words that makes you feel all warm inside, he can be your leader?




    No a person can be leader if they prove they capable of leading their people, not because they rule over anybody as sovereign would.
    Well if a person doesn't establish that they are the sovereign ruler of a people, any sort of leading is mere gang activity under someone else's sovereign rule!



    btw who says the leaders have to be a he.
    Women certainly have leadership roles to play, but not the same as men, as far as I am concerned.

    I call women leaders, Laddies.



    No, the leadership you have thus described is more equal to a petty gang leader as you seem to believe in a elite class. That is the problem with elitist type thinking they believe they are better than everybody else, when in fact they are not. They are however in the minority much like trivial political party leaders and petty gang leaders.
    Do you think you are better then your children?



    I work for myself, and the rest of those are symptoms of the problem we currently in. You see if we did not have such a large governing body of elitist, we would not have a need for most of the taxes you described.
    Taxing is only one issue presented.

    If you don't register your car and try to drive it without a license, what do you think they are going to do to you?

    Merely tax you?

    How about physically take your car from you, and throw you in jail if you resist!

    How is that for bowing?



    Bow also means to be subservient to another person, to live by their leave. Please don't try word play, as it only shows your inability to carry your points.
    I know what it means; the power to compel performance!

    If you don't do as they tell you, you will find yourself in jail.


    Go ahead and prove me wrong. Don't register your car, don't get your licenses renewed, don't pay your taxes, and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!


    Do you think them having the power to compel performance doesn't mean you're their subject?

    Just because they don't sit in front of you and have you physically bow before them... does that somehow remove the reality in law?




    While it is true we are taxed heavily, and that is part of the problem. Hence the need to be more self governing. As these elitist you describe require these taxes to promote their philosophy that is harming and restricting people.
    Well, in my system, no taxes are allowed.

  3. #73
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,313
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    Why should an "adult" be the head of their home.
    You know, some might view a body politic politic as an extention of family.

    Do you think you are better then your children?

    In other words, if a child needs to be lead, they obviously are not "of the people" as the "adult" who leads them.
    Since you seem to place things out of context, I will put them together for you that even a intellect as yourself can figure them out., plus I answered these already. There is no hidden meaning to what I say just common logic. Common logic is something intellects have trouble with so I will try to help out

    Also I know the trick about putting everything in question form.

    I will try and be clear so you follow along if you can.

    First of all any body politic can only mimic a family, not ever be a extension of it. Otherwise you end up with a system of ruling classes much as you described with your Dukes.

    Common sense should tell you that young children are not capable of being leaders. Since I already stated that when children become of age they can choose for themselves there is no need to repeat your question.

    So, unless it is an engineering formula it is not a "doing"?
    If it has no purpose and usefulness than no it is waste of time, and one should probably really think why they are sitting around coming up with useless formulas.

    I thought religion was the study of "why"?

    Ontology is the philosophical study of "what"; What is everything made of?

    Epistemology is a type of philosophical study of "how"; How do we get knowledge?

    Math and philosophy coexist in mathimatical logic and propositional logic.

    Here is an example of it; http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=134406

    Science and philosophy coexist in scientific equations and propositional logic.

    Here is an example of it; http://forums.skadi.net/showthread.php?t=134418
    Math and science do coexist and yes philosophy can be applied to them. However when too much philosophy is applied to governing people and their everyday lives common sense will always triumph.

    Really the study of math and science has no use in this discussion.

    If someone needed to be lead, they obviously are not of leader material.

    I wish everyone could become legally competent on an international level. Then no one would need a leader. But that is not reality.
    To the first part that is why we do not need a ruling class of Dukes,Knights,Kings, or even intellectuals. Does being from a certain class make them competent to rule? I hardly think so. Right now we have a political ruling class in this country, and just look at where that has gotten us.

    If he is not competent he is just as likely turn the entire nation into slaves.

    You mean charisma?

    So, he can be incompetent on an international level, but as long as he has a pretty smile, and says words that makes you feel all warm inside, he can be your leader?
    Either you misunderstood the what I said or you are just trolling.

    I said they do not need to be competent on the current international level.

    I also said they must be of and for the folk first and foremost. All leaders have a certain amount of charisma that is what makes them leaders.

    I think is pretty easy to figure out, but as with most intellectuals you seem to read more into than what was written. Hence the proof these people should not be leading anything.

    Well if a person doesn't establish that they are the sovereign ruler of a people, any sort of leading is mere gang activity under someone Else's sovereign rule!
    If the folk are free and represent themselves they don't need a sovereign leader. So that makes all sovereign leaders like gang leaders as they have no place in a fit society.

    I really wonder why you are so insistent on a sovereign leader, could it be that you think yourself a likely candidate for such a position? Would you be willing to use guile against your own folk? Could it be that you crave power more than anything else? I think I have heard all this before from various leaders in recent history. Yet I still ask do they really have the good of their folk at heart or is it they just want power and control over others.

    Women certainly have leadership roles to play, but not the same as men, as far as I am concerned.

    I call women leaders, Laddies.
    So you think you are better then women, that women are subservient?

    Is that logical or is that your lack of self esteem.

    I would go to say you do not have a woman in your life and if you do I pity her.

    Taxing is only one issue presented.

    If you don't register your car and try to drive it without a license, what do you think they are going to do to you?

    Merely tax you?

    How about physically take your car from you, and throw you in jail if you resist!

    How is that for bowing?

    I know what it means; the power to compel performance!

    If you don't do as they tell you, you will find yourself in jail.


    Go ahead and prove me wrong. Don't register your car, don't get your licenses renewed, don't pay your taxes, and SEE WHAT HAPPENS!
    I think I answered this before, but I will again. These are the problems when you have a ruling class much like the ones that are in power today.

    Do you think them having the power to compel performance doesn't mean you're their subject?

    Jubecause they don't sit in front of you and have you physically bow before them... does that somehow remove the reality in law?st
    As I stated let them come, they will find out whether it is worth the effort. Yes I do believe these people have no power, we are just told they do. The real power is in the common man( Folk ) as we are armed and could defend against against their will to enforce their power. It is just as simple as people waking up so to speak and really seeing who has the power and who has not.
    These people keep the myth going that we need them, but it is really they that need us.

    Well, in my system, no taxes are allowed.
    Then your system is not based on common sense, as there is always a need of some form of revenue (tax) even on a minimum level.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  4. #74
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Welsh, Swedish, English, Portuguese
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Church Embassy-at-Large
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Republic of ecclesiastical Dukes
    Religion
    natural rationalist christian
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    Otherwise you end up with a system of ruling classes much as you described with your Dukes.
    You keep using the term "ruling classes", could you please explain what you mean.

    Do you merely mean, anyone that has an offical position in government, such as sheriff, mayor, governor, Duke, Knight, Laddy etc?

    Or do you mean a particular family line of people who rule over other families? (aristrocratic like royalty/cronyism?)

    Or do you mean gifted individuals who demonstrate their capacity to fulfill the responsibility from any family line? And your argument is that we should not have intelligent people in offical positions in government, and that the people in government should have the same average IQ as those it governs?!?


    Common sense should tell you that young children are not capable of being leaders.
    Appeal to common sense is a philosophy called epistemological particularism;

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistem..._particularism
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_sense#Epistemology


    As a natural rationalist I view it as a fallacy;

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum




    If it has no purpose and usefulness than no it is waste of time, and one should probably really think why they are sitting around coming up with useless formulas.
    What may seem of no purpose and useless to one person, may not be the same for another.



    common sense will always triumph.
    More common sense fallacy.

    You are merely using epistemological particularism on me to stop the discussion on understanding government.

    "it's common sense", "I already have all the answers, but I don't know why I do",

    lol




    To the first part that is why we do not need a ruling class of Dukes,Knights,Kings, or even intellectuals. Does being from a certain class make them competent to rule? I hardly think so.
    You need to explain what you mean by "ruling class".

    None the less, every position has requirments, if you can't swing a hammer, you probably shouldn't be a blacksmith.

    If you don't know what a trust is, or what the elements of a contract is, you probably shouldn't be in any government that deals on an international level.


    I said they do not need to be competent on the current international level.
    I know you said that, and I don't agree.



    I also said they must be of and for the folk first and foremost. All leaders have a certain amount of charisma that is what makes them leaders.
    I know what you said and I accurately guessed what you meant. Again I disagree.

    I can personally give a .... what the charisma of a leader is as long as he is competent on an international level.



    If the folk are free and represent themselves they don't need a sovereign leader.
    Someone that is free doesn't "re-present" themselves, they present themselves as they are!

    Anyway, EVERY government has an executive position.



    I really wonder why you are so insistent on a sovereign leader, could it be that you think yourself a likely candidate for such a position? Would you be willing to use guile against your own folk? Could it be that you crave power more than anything else? I think I have heard all this before from various leaders in recent history. Yet I still ask do they really have the good of their folk at heart or is it they just want power and control over others.
    Why must the executive position in government be sovereign?

    Because if it isn't, then you don't have a government!!!

    You either have a petty gang or a trival political party.



    You seem to be leaning towards the ad hominem fallacy;

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem



    So you think you are better then women,
    I haven't met a single women that had any innovative ability in logic/mathimatics/science/philosophy/invention, etc.

    Since those things aren't your forte, there is probably little difference intellectually between you and a woman. Thus you assume there are no differences!



    that women are subservient?
    Those who are superior should serve the lesser, just as parents serve their children.



    Is that logical or is that your lack of self esteem.
    I assure you, I don't lack self esteem!


    I would go to say you do not have a woman in your life and if you do I pity her.
    Sure, being super intelligent can have it's negatives.

    For example, I can't exactly talk to women about what I am interested in (as if to learn from them), because it flies right over their head.

    So, in that sense, it is a lonely world.

    On the other hand, I am fairly clever, and know how to push every emotional button on a women with effeciency.

    I don't even have to touch a woman and I can make her quiver and tingle from head to toe!

    I have been called an absolute GOD by women, have you?



    As I stated let them come, they will find out whether it is worth the effort. Yes I do believe these people have no power, we are just told they do. The real power is in the common man( Folk ) as we are armed and could defend against against their will to enforce their power. It is just as simple as people waking up so to speak and really seeing who has the power and who has not.
    These people keep the myth going that we need them, but it is really they that need us.
    If you had a large slave population that you allowed to have small arms, would that some how mean they are not slaves?

    Small arms could only defend against local police. Is there not enough examples of snipers and tanks coming in to show who is really boss!



    Then your system is not based on common sense, as there is always a need of some form of revenue (tax) even on a minimum level.
    Indeed, you must have resources to fund government.

    But in my system, the rulers fund the government themselves from their own donations, derived from their own creative energy!


    This way, we inherently remove any possible parasitical characters from leadership!!!


    clever, don't you think?

  5. #75
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,313
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    You keep using the term "ruling classes", could you please explain what you mean.

    Do you merely mean, anyone that has an offical position in government, such as sheriff, mayor, governor, Duke, Knight, Laddy etc?

    Or do you mean a particular family line of people who rule over other families? (aristrocratic like royalty/cronyism?)

    Or do you mean gifted individuals who demonstrate their capacity to fulfill the responsibility from any family line? And your argument is that we should not have intelligent people in offical positions in government, and that the people in government should have the same average IQ as those it governs?!?
    All of the above can be considered ruling classes if they believe and act as if they are not part of the common free folk.

    What may seem of no purpose and useless to one person, may not be the same for another.
    If any such thing that is created and has no real use to anybody. Then it is useless. People who invent such things should spend their time inventing useful things.

    More common sense fallacy.

    You are merely using epistemological particularism on me to stop the discussion on understanding government.

    "it's common sense", "I already have all the answers, but I don't know why I do",
    Yet while it is very easy to prove intellectualism does not work and is not working by looking at the current state of the world. As those ideas have been in practice for long time.

    You don't really need to know the whys to everything. Ever heard of the saying keep it simple stupid.



    You need to explain what you mean by "ruling class".

    None the less, every position has requirements, if you can't swing a hammer, you probably shouldn't be a blacksmith.

    If you don't know what a trust is, or what the elements of a contract is, you probably shouldn't be in any government that deals on an international level.
    A ruling class is basically what you explained with your Duke system. A group of people who believe they are above everybody else in a nation. When in fact they should be the servants of the common folk and not their own intellectual ideology.

    No we really don't need to be involved on a international level other than trade. Being associated on the international level is being akin to a One World Government. At that is just like our current system, Isolationism is the key to our survival.

    I know you said that, and I don't agree.
    You would say you don't agree, as being part of a international community is in your plan. I prefer to stay away from a international community as it leads to multiculturalism.

    I know what you said and I accurately guessed what you meant. Again I disagree.

    I can personally give a .... what the charisma of a leader is as long as he is competent on an international level.
    So you believe that it OK for a person that is not of the folk to lead them. How could a person that is not of the folk ever keep the best interest of the folk.

    All leaders have charisma that is a fact, they need that charisma to lead.

    To sum this up you believe that a person does not need to be of the folk, or have leadership abilities, but he must have the best interest of the international community at heart and not of the people he is supposed to be leading.

    Here is the leader you have described



    Someone that is free doesn't "re-present" themselves, they present themselves as they are!
    Yes someone can represent their own ideas of folk and culture in how they live and govern themselves.

    Anyway, EVERY government has an executive position.
    Every current government has an executive position, but in a Althing all free people have their voice heard. Not just those who are Dukes or whatever.

    Why must the executive position in government be sovereign?

    Because if it isn't, then you don't have a government!!!

    You either have a petty gang or a trival political party.
    No simply not true if the folk are free and united in their culture, there is not a executive position and the folk are sovereign over themselves.

    I haven't met a single women that had any innovative ability in logic/mathimatics/science/philosophy/invention, etc.
    The you have not met many women or spent very much time with a any of them.
    Since those things aren't your forte, there is probably little difference intellectually between you and a woman. Thus you assume there are no differences!
    Actually I use all of these on regular basis. How do think I know how to make a radial bend to match a staircase, or the right temperature to forge weld steel together, or the length of steel I need for a project, or whether or not the things I make fit the environment to going to be placed.

    I'm very glad that there is no difference intellectually between me and a woman as I view women as equals, not subservients.

    I assure you, I don't lack self esteem!
    Yet, you speak as one that has to brag to prove his manhood. As proven by the statements below.

    Sure, being super intelligent can have it's negatives.

    For example, I can't exactly talk to women about what I am interested in (as if to learn from them), because it flies right over their head.

    So, in that sense, it is a lonely world.

    On the other hand, I am fairly clever, and know how to push every emotional button on a women with effeciency.

    I don't even have to touch a woman and I can make her quiver and tingle from head to toe!

    I have been called an absolute GOD by women, have you?
    I would like to respond to the last your last question as yes, almost every night for the last 11 years. By one of the most beautiful, intelligent, high spirited, independent, pure women that has ever graced this planet.

    If you had a large slave population that you allowed to have small arms, would that some how mean they are not slaves?

    Small arms could only defend against local police. Is there not enough examples of snipers and tanks coming in to show who is really boss!
    Clearly with all your intellect you have none in military matters. While tanks and snipers my be used to win battles they are seldom good at winning wars.

    Do I need to give examples were people armed with small arms have won wars against a much better armed opponent?

    Since you claim you are good at math figure the loss ratio if 'they' ever come after me. I am very well armed and know my surroundings. I also know how to use those arms and have used them in the past.

    You see it is they who are afraid or us. That is why they use guile and 'intellect' to try and disarm us. 'They' know very well 'they' could not win a open war against the people in this country.




    Indeed, you must have resources to fund government.

    But in my system, the rulers fund the government themselves from their own donations, derived from their own creative energy!


    This way, we inherently remove any possible parasitical characters from leadership!!!
    No I believe that would empower the leaders to take advantage of the people. As means to fund their agendas.


    clever, don't you think?
    No, not really
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Thursday, July 29th, 2010 at 07:18 AM. Reason: fix quotes
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  6. #76
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    GroeneWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Utrecht Utrecht
    Gender
    Age
    37
    Family
    Single adult
    Posts
    3,066
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    317
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    413
    Thanked in
    224 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    No, I am suggesting the right leader be of the people they intend on leading. Whether or not legally competent on the current international level is of little use and difference. They should be competent to the folk first and foremost.
    Besides that legally competent is bit weird wording. That would mean that this leader should be viewed as competent under the conditions set by some form of international law-system. A leader of a certain Folk should be competent internationally, or have people under him that are competent on that terrain. But more so he can protect their interests on the international plane.

    There again a statement of the ruling class elitism. No a person can be leader if they prove they capable of leading their people, not because they rule over anybody as sovereign would.
    This also rules out democracy, since there the demos is the sovereign.

    No, the leadership you have thus described is more equal to a petty gang leader as you seem to believe in a elite class.
    An elite simply means the best of something. An elite class of a nation means the theoretical best of said nation. Anti-elitism is pretty much one of the characteristics of the far-left, because they proclaim all people to be equal. This same kind of anti-elitist argument can be found in the dead white males line of arguing that is used to attack European High Culture.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    What may seem of no purpose and useless to one person, may not be the same for another.
    However, since the math formula was brought up in the context of governing. Said formula value can be judged in that context.

    If you don't know what a trust is, or what the elements of a contract is, you probably shouldn't be in any government that deals on an international level.
    He does not talk about a global government. He is stating what he considers the qualifications for national leadership. While you are talking about what seem to me some kind of utopian one world government.

    Those who are superior should serve the lesser, just as parents serve their children.

    I assure you, I don't lack self esteem!

    Sure, being super intelligent can have it's negatives.

    For example, I can't exactly talk to women about what I am interested in (as if to learn from them), because it flies right over their head.

    So, in that sense, it is a lonely world.

    On the other hand, I am fairly clever, and know how to push every emotional button on a women with effeciency.

    I don't even have to touch a woman and I can make her quiver and tingle from head to toe!

    I have been called an absolute GOD by women, have you?
    A good showing of humility and not hubris.

    P.S. Small question, your profile states you are an inventor scientist, can you give some examples of your work then.
    The sense of honor is of so fine and delicate a nature that
    it is only to be met with in minds which are naturally noble or
    cultivated by good examples and a refined education.
    - Sir Richard Steele

  7. #77
    Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    SpearBrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Location
    Central
    Gender
    Age
    53
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Posts
    4,573
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,794
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,313
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    Besides that legally competent is bit weird wording. That would mean that this leader should be viewed as competent under the conditions set by some form of international law-system. A leader of a certain Folk should be competent internationally, or have people under him that are competent on that terrain. But more so he can protect their interests on the international plane.
    Not when you want to create a isolated society/nation/folk. Of course you need people to deal with other nations for trade and to keep an eye on them for defensive purposes. But not to be part of some international community like the EU, NAU, or UN.

    This also rules out democracy, since there the demos is the sovereign.
    Of course it rules out democracy. I thinking in line with a Althing for this discussion.

    An elite simply means the best of something. An elite class of a nation means the theoretical best of said nation. Anti-elitism is pretty much one of the characteristics of the far-left, because they proclaim all people to be equal. This same kind of anti-elitist argument can be found in the dead white males line of arguing that is used to attack European High Culture.
    I use the term elite as that is what the current leaders think of themselves not in the literal sense of the word. All people are equal in most everyday life settings. Only when some people think they are better then others is when problems are created. As they believe they know whats best for others. You don't have to look very hard to see this in the current scheme of things. I have noticed that in leftist they only claim to be anti-elitist, but in fact they are the ones who really want power and control over others. The hypocrisy of the leftist is what is so damaging to any folk preservationist ideas. They try force the idea that all races are equal, I am simply saying they are not.

    We could go back over the idea of who is smarter the ditch digger or the college professor.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

  8. #78
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Welsh, Swedish, English, Portuguese
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Church Embassy-at-Large
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Republic of ecclesiastical Dukes
    Religion
    natural rationalist christian
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    All of the above can be considered ruling classes if they believe and act as if they are not part of the common free folk.
    Maybe I need to understand your "allthing".

    In it, there is never any person that is given an offical position to represent the nation?



    You don't really need to know the whys to everything. Ever heard of the saying keep it simple stupid.
    I have a friend that is just like you. He always talks about "common sense" and "keep it simple stupid".

    But he isn't an inventor. So, maybe we don't all have to have the same outlook!



    A ruling class is basically what you explained with your Duke system. A group of people who believe they are above everybody else in a nation. When in fact they should be the servants of the common folk and not their own intellectual ideology.
    Do you believe you are above your children?



    No we really don't need to be involved on a international level other than trade. Being associated on the international level is being akin to a One World Government. At that is just like our current system, Isolationism is the key to our survival.
    I don't think you understand what I was saying.

    When I say "legally competent on an international level" I specifically mean that "we are not under any foreign jurisdiction".

    Do you understand what that means?



    You would say you don't agree, as being part of a international community is in your plan. I prefer to stay away from a international community as it leads to multiculturalism.
    Making things up?



    So you believe that it OK for a person that is not of the folk to lead them. How could a person that is not of the folk ever keep the best interest of the folk.
    Again, more story telling.


    To sum this up you believe that a person does not need to be of the folk, or have leadership abilities, but he must have the best interest of the international community at heart and not of the people he is supposed to be leading.
    This is called strawman fallacy.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man


    You can't respond to my position, so you make things up and argue against in, while faining that you are arguing against me.

    Very entertaining.



    Every current government has an executive position, but in a Althing all free people have their voice heard. Not just those who are Dukes or whatever.
    Is there a military? Are their judges?

    Is there any positions of governance... or just bunch of people gathered together is some PURE democracy?



    The you have not met many women or spent very much time with a any of them.
    You are welcome to point out an innovative woman!

    Do you know any? What have they discovered/invented? Please tell all!!!

    I would be more than happy to be proven wrong. lol



    Actually I use all of these on regular basis. How do think I know how to make a radial bend to match a staircase, or the right temperature to forge weld steel together, or the length of steel I need for a project, or whether or not the things I make fit the environment to going to be placed.

    I'm very glad that there is no difference intellectually between me and a woman as I view women as equals,
    That is probably because you are equal to them.

    By the way, I was refering to innovative ability in those fields. I did not mean merely using those fields.

    Women are quite capable of repeating verbatum anything inside a text book.

    I am talking about the ability to write the text book so to say on any particular topic.

    Do you understand the difference between the two?

    Using the right temperature to forge steel doesn't mean you invented the idea of forging steel.

    I am sure that is clear to you, and hopeful highlights the difference I am suggesting.




    not subservients.
    Are your children subservients?



    Yet, you speak as one that has to brag to prove his manhood. As proven by the statements below.
    You challenged me, what did you expect?

    When I tell men about what erotic hypnosis can do to a woman, they usually feel inadequate (and rightly so).



    I would like to respond to the last your last question as yes, almost every night for the last 11 years. By one of the most beautiful, intelligent, high spirited, independent, pure women that has ever graced this planet.
    I am sincerely happy for you!



    You see it is they who are afraid or us. That is why they use guile and 'intellect' to try and disarm us. 'They' know very well 'they' could not win a open war against the people in this country.
    This is clearly the WISEST thing you have said to me!!!


    Now brace yourself. lol


    Let's add to your wise words, that it is a fact that we are currently loosing.


    Now, if you know that they are using intellect against us... because they know that they cannot defeat us in an open war....

    WHAT exactly is preventing you from using intellect back?


    LOL

    Goodness sakes!



    No I believe that would empower the leaders to take advantage of the people. As means to fund their agendas.
    Let me get this straight,

    If I fully fund a government ALL BY MYSELF, and it is LAW that no taxes are allowed.

    You are saying I would take advantage of people.

    How the f... is that even possible?



    Did you misunderstand what I was saying?

  9. #79
    Moderator "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

    Sigurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 08:14 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Location
    Einöde in den Alpen
    Gender
    Age
    31
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Posts
    9,110
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    73
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    219
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    But he isn't an inventor. So, maybe we don't all have to have the same outlook!
    Are you an inventor? If so, why so shy to show around your inventions? "Inventor" is a title one does not give to themselves, but those around you do. Those which human history mentions as "inventors" saw themselves as scientists, philosophers, philologists, mathematicians, engineers or so.

    The "inventor" title was given to them by those that venerated them in subsequent generations. What have you done, or what are you planning to do to satisfy such label?

    Do you believe you are above your children?
    No one is "above" their children. One has a duty of care, a duty of teaching, a duty of protection towards one's children. In that, showing a leaderly role to them to educate them to follow in your footsteps rather than their lives going aglay, is a must.

    It doesn't however mean you're above them, in fact they might eventually rise above you anyhow. Hitler's father was a measly, sober civil servant, Hitler was the leader of a grand nation. Had his father been around to see this, he would have been below him as much. Countless other examples of the son outshadowing the father could be found.

    When I say "legally competent on an international level" I specifically mean that "we are not under any foreign jurisdiction".

    Do you understand what that means?
    You're grossly underestimating the power of the "international level". Only the best players of the game can prevail on the international level, as usually you'd be met with your equals as they pertained to their own nation. So, someone that becomes a huge player needs to be above the average of the leaders of the other nation, show me a good reason why this should be you of all people.

    This is called strawman fallacy.
    There cannot be a fallacy where there is an invalid argument to begin with, as that fallacy would be triggered directly by the invalid argument. You should be sure of making fair, irrefutable points before you throw around accusations of fallacies. I'm wondering, where did you get your philosophical schooling?

    You mentioned that competence and charisma were important. You seemed to find it less important that the leader was of the folk - well, what are you complaining then, we have competent puppet-players in the background leading our nations that aren't of our folk already.

    Is there any positions of governance... or just bunch of people gathered together is some PURE democracy?
    PURE democracy can be many things, and chances are that a natural hierarchy would be more bound to bring about true democracy: When the leader is a philosopher-king, he would automatically see to the best of his people, and that would ironically be more democratic than the representative democracies we know today.

    You are welcome to point out an innovative woman!
    Marie Curie, Bertha von Suttner --- and yes, as much as I abhor her philosophy to the deepest, Ayn Rand, for radically new thought.

    Those involved actually inventing practical stuff, often for use by women, are countless as well. That's not an argument to make for your misogyny; there are perhaps about fifty valid arguments you could present (most of which wouldn't stand the soundness test, but would be valid arguments at least), you picked an invalid one, check your knowledge on logical identity.

    Are your children subservients?
    They are students in life, and parents are the teacher in life, and like in any schooling system the learner must abide by the rules of the teacher. They're not however subservient, unless you are suggesting the moment they move out they suddenly become "free slaves".

    When I tell men about what erotic hypnosis can do to a woman, they usually feel inadequate (and rightly so).
    I've seen your tactics at "erotic hypnosis" before and from what I can see, you failed miserably.

    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    Sure, being super intelligent can have it's negatives.
    Strangely enough, my own intelligence has not hampered my success with women, quite to the contrary. Typically, my thoughtfulness and reason was appreciated, my all-around knowledge seen as a bonus for guidance, not an annoyance.

    For example, I can't exactly talk to women about what I am interested in (as if to learn from them), because it flies right over their head.
    Then you lack the basic skills in making it interesting to them. Women take a long time to decide that they would devote themselves to something, but once they've done so they treat it like a child of theirs and become reasonably fanatic, often much more active and self-furthering than many of us men.

    Ever tried to get a girl seriously involved in any type of activism? Nothing harder than that. But once they're actually involved in it, they tend to be the most active, and most vocal. You see that with many organisations, the overall numbers is often 75-25 but the actual activism is 50-50. Women have a greater potential to devote themselves to one given thing, whilst we men tend to have a hundred interests to spread our activism between.

    On the other hand, I am fairly clever, and know how to push every emotional button on a women with effeciency.

    I don't even have to touch a woman and I can make her quiver and tingle from head to toe!
    I think I've already seen your antics in trying to push that emotional button. The last time, if I remember correctly, you did indeed manage to get the girl to shiver, however not in a particularly good way.

    I have been called an absolute GOD by women, have you?
    Take one step at a time. First you should be the best of men before you can even think about aspiring, let alone claiming godhood, don't you think?
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

    (Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

  10. #80
    Account Inactive
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Welsh, Swedish, English, Portuguese
    Country
    Other Other
    Location
    Church Embassy-at-Large
    Gender
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Republic of ecclesiastical Dukes
    Religion
    natural rationalist christian
    Posts
    55
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GroeneWolf View Post
    If you don't know what a trust is, or what the elements of a contract is, you probably shouldn't be in any government that deals on an international level.
    He does not talk about a global government. He is stating what he considers the qualifications for national leadership. While you are talking about what seem to me some kind of utopian one world government.
    Ah, I see where the confusion is coming from. Let's see if I can dispell it.

    Lets talk about a trust.

    A constitution is a declaration of trust.

    The original united States of America is a Trust.

    So, my point is, if you don't even know what a trust is, how exactly can you be a leader of a sovereign nation, which presumably might have a constitution???

    Nowhere have I ever suggested any global government. You are now merely repeating SpearBrave's "story telling".


    A good showing of humility and not hubris.
    Takes a bow.


    P.S. Small question, your profile states you are an inventor scientist, can you give some examples of your work then.
    I have discovered the causal mechanism of gravity, zero-point energy, "gravitational lensing", materal stratification, and supernova, falsifying Einstein's plagerized theory.

    I have corrected Christopher Langan's (who currently has the highest recorded IQ) Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe, falsifying his "no continuum" physics; identifying the telesis in physics, and the causal mechanism of the universal hology and conspansive duality.



    I have thought of two experiments that will produce results no other theory in physics would suspect;

    - Casimir plates must be sensitive to orientation on the earth
    - longitudinal radiation must dilate time




    I have invented;

    - a new type of spring,
    - a few oscillatory rotary engines
    - a rotary turbine shaft coupling mechanism
    - a means for increasing the effieciency of all internal combustion rotary engines
    - a sensory deprivation thingy
    - a reflection thruster
    - two innertial thrusters
    - an efficient way of creating silver colloidal solutions
    - an electrical parametric oscillatory
    - a new type of bullet (superior in accuracy and power)
    - an electron plasma force field material
    ...

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Migrant Crisis Thought Experiment: What if the Sexes Were Reversed?
    By North Vinlander in forum Articles & Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Thursday, June 1st, 2017, 03:34 AM
  2. Cultural Experiment (to or away from Racialism)
    By Evolved in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Tuesday, February 25th, 2003, 09:13 PM
  3. Integrity Segregation Experiment
    By waterdrinker in forum Psychology, Behavior, & Neuroscience
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Wednesday, October 16th, 2002, 11:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •