Republic of ecclesiastical Dukes
    Religion
    natural rationalist christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearBrave View Post
    I like the concept, but I think I would change the word Duke for citizen.

Since only those of our folk would be eligible for citizenship.
    The Dukes are citizens of the republic.
    And ONLY Dukes are citizens of the republic.

As you said you don't believe in a pan-Germanic nation. If everyone of the folk were a citizen of the pan-Germanic republic, it would obviously be more than a mere alliance of nations.

A Duke is the head of a nation.

A Duke is someone who holds sovereign responsibility over himself and potentially several other people.

This reflects the fact that not everyone has the capacity to be legally competant on an international level.

The Dukes fulfill that role.

Others, such as Laddies, will be citizens of a duchy (church) under a Duke.

I don't think Knights should be citizens, rather they should be denizens of a duchy... because they basically would be the active military, training to become a Duke themselves.

And others, such as the elderly or children, would be mere subjects of the duchy.

In the real world it does not exist at levels to start a political party yet.
    We shouldn't confuse a sovereign body politic with a trivial "political party" (a mere member of a body politic).

Last Online
    Friday, September 17th, 2010 @ 05:38 AM
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs Down

That's not feasible for them. Dispersion and petty bourgeois nationalism (I'm a German! I'm French! I'm Swedish! I'm English! - instead of - I'm White-Aryan!) is the reason we have become the jews' slaves. Dispersion, demoralization, destruction. As if the jews care what your passport nationality is. Jews are made up of various ethnicities as well - the ashkenazim and the sephardim, to name the two largest. Do folks here really believe that jews separate themselves thusly when they consider 'what is good for us'? Never. The jews always think: 'is this good for the jews?' and not 'is this good for the sephardic jews?
    so you prefer uniting a people that are only similar in genetics and maybe at times cultural? you act as if there is a germanic race seperated from all and that they all love each other and want to be together and speak the same language,, and the only reason is the jew. this is a ridiculious statement. norwegians do not feel kinship with the germans, dutch, etc. nor visaversa. i know the dutch would hate the idea of being caught witha bunch of germans. you see we like being nations and we are proud of it (nationalism in its purist form). we do not want a united germanic country united on the basis of common genetics.

may i ask,, where would the captal or government be placed in this united germanic nation?? for i know people would not agree with a single one. how do you expect everyone to understand each other? while some issues apply to sweden how do they apply to germany? its a horrible mess is what i say and no one would agree.

Last Online
    Wednesday, November 23rd, 2011 @ 06:00 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Swedish/Prussian
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Nationalsozialismus
    Religion
    Germania
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nordfrisk View Post
    so you prefer uniting a people that are only similar in genetics and maybe at times cultural?
    The only separation is the result of bad political decisions thousands of years ago. These can be reversed. What is needed is brutal, uncompromising leadership, to unify the masses.

norwegians do not feel kinship with the germans, dutch, etc. nor visaversa.
    They don't need to.

i know the dutch would hate the idea of being caught witha bunch of germans. you see we like being nations and we are proud of it (nationalism in its purist form). we do not want a united germanic country united on the basis of common genetics.
    Then you will be destroyed. It's quite simple, really. Do you think the Netherlands can withstand the non-White onslaught alone?

may i ask,, where would the captal or government be placed in this united germanic nation?? for i know people would not agree with a single one.
    The people will not be asked. It's irrelevant what peasants think. Giving a the peasants authority to decide is one of the main reasons our ancestral lands are now being swamped by various non-Whites by the millions. A strong, aristocratic caste is needed to rule over those who can't rule over themselves.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    The Dukes are citizens of the republic.
    And ONLY Dukes are citizens of the republic.

A Duke is the head of a nation.

A Duke is someone who holds sovereign responsibility over himself and potentially several other people.

This reflects the fact that not everyone has the capacity to be legally competant on an international level.

The Dukes fulfill that role.

Others, such as Laddies, will be citizens of a duchy (church) under a Duke.

I don't think Knights should be citizens, rather they should be denizens of a duchy... because they basically would be the active military, training to become a Duke themselves.

And others, such as the elderly or children, would be mere subjects of the duch.
    What makes a duke any different then a ditch digger? A Duke, King, President is only as strong as his weakest person under him.

Elitism and Intellectualism have been the bane of our people. They make the poorest leaders. If you look back through history these people have wrecked more nations than any other.

The common man/woman does more for a strong nation than any other. While a Elite and a Intellectual will talk or think about doing something, the common man/woman really does something.

The only thing a elite or intellect has ever done was to create solutions were problems do not exist. Then they create another solution to fix the problems caused by the first solution and so on until the Common Man/Woman is no longer free to make his honest way through life. We don't need thinkers we need doers.

Some of the most moronic people in this world are those with degrees from the most prestigious schools. I will always have more respect for the common folk working their way through life. They are not as dumb as they appear, no the are smart and content to have a nice life with their families. They are not the ones with the greed sickness.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Sunday, October 31st, 2010 @ 12:10 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Welsh, Swedish, English, Portuguese
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    What makes a duke any different then a ditch digger?
    A ditch digger probably doesn't know up from down when it comes to sovereignty.

A Duke, King, President is only as strong as his weakest person under him.
    Indeed, the leader can be strengthened through those whom he helps govern.

But those who he helps govern are also strengthened through his wisdom.

He can protect them from enemies and foreign parasites.

Elitism and Intellectualism have been the bane of our people.
    Can you name a single philosopher/mathimatician/scientist/inventor that wasn't intelligent?

Do you think philosophy/mathimatics/science/invention is the bane of our people?

They make the poorest leaders.
    Plato says the philosopher should be king!

You disagree?

If you look back through history these people have wrecked more nations than any other.
    I think you are refering to psudo-intellectuals and cronyism.

Surely you are not refering to those who are actually intelligent?

The common man/woman does more for a strong nation than any other. While a Elite and a Intellectual will talk or think about doing something, the common man/woman really does something.

The only thing a elite or intellect has ever done was to create solutions were problems do not exist.
    What is your take on technology?

Do you drive a car? You obviously use a computer.

Did someone with an intellect contrive these things that YOU use every day?

If I invent a robotic blacksmith, will I have done an evil thing?

Such a robot could DO far more than you could ever dream of doing!

So, can technology be considered an extention of someone's "doing"?

If I create said robot, will I have "done" more than you?

Is inventing a "doing" thing?

My point is, just because it looks like we do nothing, doesn't mean what we produce has no effect in the "doingness" world.

If that makes any sense.

Then they create another solution to fix the problems caused by the first solution and so on until the Common Man/Woman is no longer free to make his honest way through life.
    As far as I am aware, it is knowledge that gives freedom.

So, an ignorant man will never be free, no matter how many lies he is told otherwise.

Is not the average American told that they are free? Where in fact they are legally/technically slaves!

You see, an ignorant man does not even know what "freedom" means!

We don't need thinkers we need doers.
    Ever heard of the phrase; "think before you act"?

Some of the most moronic people in this world are those with degrees from the most prestigious schools.

Recall in the movie the "Wizard of Oz", the scarecrow was given a diploma instead of a brain.

Having a piece of paper doesn't mean one has a brain.

I will always have more respect for the common folk working their way through life. They are not as dumb as they appear, no the are smart and content to have a nice life with their families.
    If I study calculus does that mean I am not working?

Somehow you think only laborers are good and moral?

They are not the ones with the greed sickness.
    Vanity can be found in all levels of society...

Greed is not exclusive to only those who are intelligent.

There are many ignorant people who are greedy as f..., they are probably just not a successful in stealing from other people.

Think of this in terms of temptation. Is it not easier for an ugly woman to remain chaste in comparison to a pretty woman?

Does that mean all ugly women are moral? Or that all pretty women are whores?

Power corrupts!

Intelligence and beauty is power. Those who may have less of it, may "seem" to be more moral.

But they are NOT, they are merely less tempted.

Those who have not walked through the fire of temptation need not boast of their superficially superior morality.

Last note; are you really willing to cast off the only ones capable of out witting our parasitical enemies???

And what for? For your own sake of pride?

You say to yourself, "no, I won't bow before a fellow Germanic"

Well, you are currently bowing to the Khazars. So, if you prefer bowing to them instead of your own kin, then obviously you don't need people like me.

You can continue all your "doing" and remain slaves of the Khazars!

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Zogbot;1017263]The only separation is the result of bad political decisions thousands of years ago. These can be reversed. What is needed is brutal, uncompromising leadership, to unify the masses.
    we are serperated by our own will and by our own decision. people are more important than an idea and i do not think a dictator (one person) should decide the fate of over 200 million+ germanic peoples living around europe. that is ridiculious and naive to think corruption would not exsist. democracy is always better because in the end in a time after the enlightment era we rebel against kings and dictators because we know the worth of ourselves and as a whole. what you are purposing is the politics of europe for the past 1000+ years... autocracy. democracy is a very recent enstillment upon all of europe in poplurity.

They don't need to.
    ok so how do you plan to make them feel like a united people willing to fight off the "non-white" people you say are destroying them.

Then you will be destroyed. It's quite simple, really. Do you think the Netherlands can withstand the non-White onslaught alone?
    so simple?? how so it has never happened and my best bet is it never will. it is utopian in your eyes and very unrealistic in a modern society. yes i beleive the netherlands can do it without your help. i don't even know where you are from but you seem to not understand what it means to be a nationality and the pride you have to be from where you are. adopting a new heritage that is unknown to us is not the same.

The people will not be asked. It's irrelevant what peasants think. Giving a the peasants authority to decide is one of the main reasons our ancestral lands are now being swamped by various non-Whites by the millions. A strong, aristocratic caste is needed to rule over those who can't rule over themselves
    peasants?? haha the people of the germanic nations are some of the richest in the world.. not peasants. you are someone who seems to place a lot of trust in government... and i think its a bit naive. today we elect and have democracy in a form of a republic for most in europe. we as a people decide our lives and our own fates, and if the oppinions of the majority win doesnt that make more sense to be the way than say 1 person?? 1 person who could easily not be qualified to represent the people?

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    today we elect and have democracy in a form of a republic for most in europe. we as a people decide our lives and our own fates, and if the oppinions of the majority win doesnt that make more sense to be the way than say 1 person??
    I know you were talking to someone else, but figured I would chime in.

I don't believe in dictatorship, but neither do I believe in mob rule.

The press or media is what sways the ignorant mob.

FYI, you don't have to have an overt dictator to have a dictator.

For all you know you have a covert dictator, who decides who can even run for office, behind the scenes.

Seeing as all these nations don't even control their own currency, they sure as hell are not sovereign nations!

Who ever controls the currency of a nation is the RULER of the nation.

Since the ignorant mob is expected to have responsiblity for the political sphere in a democracy, it is why the Khazars have wanted to destroy the royality and install "democracies".

Some of the royalty no doubt knew that controlling the currency means you are the ruler. Which is probably one of the reasons why the banker Khazars destroyed them.

But the ignorant mob of the democracy doesn't know this. Which is why the Khazars now rule most of the world.

You tell me; who is the master?!?;

the one who can print money out of thin air?

or the one that has to pay interest on any such monies?

If you have the power of the currency, how easy is it to buy people off? Or pay to have people killed? Or control any aspect of the commerical sphere?

Merely having the power to vote does NOT give you "freedom"!

If by "freedom" we mean, freedom from parasites! Or freedom from rulers who act contrary to the preservation of our race!

Hell, they don't even need to tax you. They can simply print money and it will be an invisible tax (lowering the value of the money you do have). You can't stop them from doing this, and you sure as hell won't be allowed to vote over it either!

In America the government was never given the power to have an income tax. But these Khazars are very crafty.

They tricked everyone into getting birth certificates, even though historically those were only made for slaves!

And they tricked everyone into wanting to be an "employee" and a "driver".

Those are legal terms and the ignorant mob doesn't even know what they mean.

An "employee" and a "driver" have to ask permission to work and to travel down the road and they can be taxed.

But someone merely pursuing a livelihood and traveling down the road in an automobile in their own personal capacity do not have to ask for permission nor can they be taxed for such!

What I am pointing out is that, at the end of the day, some people have to be legally competent on an international level.

And those people who are, should have the highest power in any government.

They should NOT be equivolant in political power to an ignorant person who knows nothing of how to run a government.

That just makes sense doesn't?

To fix this issue, in my system, I proprose that any willing person should be trained to become legally competent on an international level, THEN only then can they have the equal political power as those who are already legally competent.

But some people are not interested in learning such, nor are they interested in taking on such responsibility.

Well, if they can't or won't become responsible on that level, then naturally, they should not be politically equal to those who are.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    611 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleCalmingFlow View Post
    A ditch digger probably doesn't know up from down when it comes to sovereignty.
    Nor does he need to. I have heard this talk before from people who wish to make slaves out of everybody else. So you think you are above everybody else. Did you ever think that a man might be happy in his daily chores and not wishing to rule others? He may be happy to come home to his wife and children and take joy in what he has. I know many such men, they neither want to rule or be ruled over. They are the common man, without them a leader has no power and no one to lead.

I use a Ditch Digger as a example.

Indeed, the leader can be strengthened through those whom he helps govern.

But those who he helps govern are also strengthened through his wisdom.

He can protect them from enemies and foreign parasites.
    Again who is to say this leader is wiser and smarter then the common man, of course the leader does that's who.

The common man can protect himself if given the chance and if he is proud of his culture and race then he will defend it.

Can you name a single philosopher/mathimatician/scientist/inventor that wasn't intelligent?
    Intelligence is a relative term.

We were not talking about math and science, but as I said philosophers think they very seldom do. You can pick almost anyone of them and they are full of flaws. They are idealist. They scuttle around trying to tell everybody else what is good for them, when in fact they don't know as they are not the doers. Its is kind of like a man who writes a book on how to build a ship, when he has never built a ship or even seen a ship being built.

Do you think philosophy/mathimatics/science/invention is the bane of our people?
    Since I never mentioned math and science I skip that topic in reply. Yes I do think too much emphasis is place on philosophy. As stated most of these people scuttled around and never did and damn thing in their lives except tell other people how to think and act. They are not the doers they are they leeches of the common man.

Plato says the philosopher should be king!

You disagree?
    Yes, I do disagree. First there should be no King, but free man speaking for himself( Althing ). Secondly Plato was one of those I was talking about earlier. A thinker not a doer.

Secondly he was not of our folk, and such influences are foreign to the folk. Hence another reason too much philosophy could be a bad thing.

I think you are refering to psudo-intellectuals and cronyism.

Surely you are not refering to those who are actually intelligent?
    Well yes I was referring to those who call themselves intellectuals.

I will key you in on intelligence as it is relative term. In my current lifestyle most "intelligent" people would starve or commit suicide. If you took a group of "intelligent" people and dropped them off in the wilderness most likely they would die soon of hunger and the elements. Now take another group of common men and drop them off, they would build shelter, find food and possibly prosper. Now ask your self who is smart and who is not.

What is your take on technology?

Do you drive a car? You obviously use a computer.

Did someone with an intellect contrive these things that YOU use every day?
    People who invent things and technology are in the group I call doers they did something. They did not sit around and think of doing something or sit around and tell others how to do something. Sure they have intellect but so does the ditch digger he knows how to dig fast and make a good ditch.

If I invent a robotic blacksmith, will I have done an evil thing?

Such a robot could DO far more than you could ever dream of doing!

So, can technology be considered an extention of someone's "doing"?

If I create said robot, will I have "done" more than you?
    No if you invent a robot Blacksmith you have not done a evil thing. You have wasted your time. It has been done, and no it is not superior to the work of man with his hand and eye as it cannot think on its own it can only produce not create.

I was once told by a professor( yes I have a MS ) that the human mind is the beach and the best computer is just a grain of sand. That holds a lot of merit when it comes to creating.

Is inventing a "doing" thing?
    yes, I explained that above.

My point is, just because it looks like we do nothing, doesn't mean what we produce has no effect in the "doingness" world.

If that makes any sense.
    It makes perfect sense, I think I responded to that above, but I will give you a sum.

It looks as if you are doing nothing is because you are doing nothing. You stand in the way of people who do and create. You try and tell people who produce things how to do their jobs, when you have never done a job like that before. We have been suppressed by these thinkers. It is a fault to follow these people to closely. Sure they might come up with some good quotes and thoughts, but give me the common man any day as he lives a real life with real experiences.

Keep in mind these "intelligent intellectuals" have been running things in the world for quite sometime and we all know how things are going.

As far as I am aware, it is knowledge that gives freedom.

So, an ignorant man will never be free, no matter how many lies he is told otherwise.

Is not the average American told that they are free? Where in fact they are legally/technically slaves!

You see, an ignorant man does not even know what "freedom" means!
    That all depends on what knowledge a person has.

The ignorant man might not be as ignorant as a self centered intellect believes he is, he just may be happy and content with his life.

I find that even a ignorant man knows when he oppressed and when he not.

How would you know have you been ignorant.?
    Ever heard of the phrase; "think before you act"?

Recall in the movie the "Wizard of Oz", the scarecrow was given a diploma instead of a brain.

Having a piece of paper doesn't mean one has a brain.

If I study calculus does that mean I am not working?

Somehow you think only laborers are good and moral?
    I think I answered those above so I will skip those statements

Vanity can be found in all levels of society...

Greed is not exclusive to only those who are intelligent.

There are many ignorant people who are greedy as f..., they are probably just not a successful in stealing from other people.
    Given the fact that ignorance and intelligence are relative terms, which I already described.

Yet vanity, greed and corruption seem to be more destructive with "intelligent" people.

Power corrupts!

Intelligence and beauty is power. Those who may have less of it, may "seem" to be more moral.

But they are NOT, they are merely less tempted.

Those who have not walked through the fire of temptation need not boast of their superficially superior morality.
    I think these also can be answered, by the above statement. But yes on temptation different people have different temptations. But it seems those with power and greed at the top are more prone to have bigger and more destructive temptations.

Last note; are you really willing to cast off the only ones capable of out witting our parasitical enemies???

And what for? For your own sake of pride?
    I can see how they have done such a great job.[sarcasm]

You say to yourself, "no, I won't bow before a fellow Germanic"
    I never said that, I would follow the right leader. But i don't think you fit that bill.

Well, you are currently bowing to the Khazars. So, if you prefer bowing to them instead of your own kin, then obviously you don't need people like me.
    I bow to my own beliefs and nothing else. You do however have the second part of that statement right.

If and when they come to make me bow, they better hold on, as things may get rough.

You can continue all your "doing" and remain slaves of the Khazars!
    I control more of my life than you actually may know. If I chose to work then I work, if I choose to eat then I must grow my food. Of course what I choose has a direct bearing on what I accomplish. You may have heard of it, it is called cause and effect.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    scando-friso
    Ancestry
    frisia and scandinavia
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    State
    Friesland Friesland
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    large business owner
    Politics
    conservative
    Religion
    chritisian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    why are people so willing to give away there rights??? you guys do not know how fortunate we are to even have a sway in our own lives and at government. i think we take advantage of this and would quickly realize how much better things are off with choice rather than being forced.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Country
    Other Other
    Single adult
    Occupation
    inventor scientist
    Politics
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Did you ever think that a man might be happy in his daily chores and not wishing to rule others? He may be happy to come home to his wife and children and take joy in what he has. I know many such men, they neither want to rule or be ruled over.
    Are you saying you don't rule (at least) over your own children?

Are your children equal to you?

explain how that works out

Yes, I do disagree. First there should be no King, but free man speaking for himself( Althing ). Secondly Plato was one of those I was talking about earlier. A thinker not a doer.

Secondly he was not of our folk, and such influences are foreign to the folk.
    You don't view the ancient Greeks, and I am guessing also the ancient Aryans as your folk? Ok

People who invent things and technology are in the group I call doers they did something.
    It seems you limit "doing" to certain kinds of inventions though.

If I invent a new mathimatical formula, have I "done" something?

I never said that, I would follow the right leader. But i don't think you fit that bill.
    All I am suggesting is that your "right leader" needs to be legally competant on an international level.

If he doesn't know what it means to be a sovereign then he can't be a leader in any meaningful sense.

Unless you are looking for a petty gang leader or a trivial political party leader.

I bow to my own beliefs and nothing else.
    Are you sure about that?

Do you pay "taxes"? (income tax)
    Do you "register" anything? (car, boat)
    Do you have any "licenses"? (driver, hunting)
    Do you fill out "applications" for anything? (employee, SSN)

Just in case you didn't know; "tax", "register", "license", "application" are legal words that mean BOW.

lol

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast