N.S.
    Religion
    Wotanism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heilsa!

Greetings from Texas. My name is Sean and I was introduced to this site by another member, who highly recommended it as a great place to meet good people and discuss important, relevant topics. I'm new to not only the site, but the internet as a whole. I did 15 years in prison, and the internet just wasn't as prevelant then as it is now. Infact I'd never heard of it then.
    While inside I used my time wisely and studied just about every subject I could get my hands on, from philosophy and psychology to history, geography, religion, biology, farming, gardening and religion. I'm very curious, and once I am introduced to a subject that interest me, I pursue it with a doggedness worthy of my ancestors. I look forward to learning even more on this forum.
    Currently, I'm on a 17 acre spread in central Texas, preparing it for chickens, a few cattle, pigs, rabbits, a garden and an orchard. I'm making great progress, and look forward to having a measure of self-sufficiency, considering where our economy is headed here in America. I'm very much into both this and survivalism.
    In any event, I look forward to participating in the forums and meeting new people.

Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, Wales
    Subrace
    Sindarin
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Ontological Cryptanalyst
    Politics
    Religion
    Spiritual Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Greetings & Salutations

Its nice to meet you Sean. I bet it feels wonderful to be a free man!

I was in the Navy and stuck on a ship for 6 years. About 80% of that time was spent at sea. We worked around the clock and all one heard all day was "God I HATE this ship!!!" There were suicides and all. Our living quarters was like a bee-hive, each shipmate having a coffin sized space, 90 in my berthing. There wasn't even a place put put your cup down. There was no rest; we would stand watch for 12 hours then as soon as we went to bed there would be a fire drill, then we'd hit the rack afterwards and as soon as we started to fall asleep, man overboard drill. It never ended, for years and years.

When I got out I was screaming in joy, it was cathartic. My friend recorded the phone conversation of me screaming and hearing it years later brings back that feeling a bit. The countdown and anticipation of my day of discharge was something I wont forget either. I can only imagine how you felt when you got out, but it must have been something very similar, perhaps only different in degree.

That's great that you spent your time inside wisely. I imagined myself doing the same if I were in that position. And I imagined it quite a lot when I was in the Navy; imagining being confined somewhere, but had the free time to pursue my interest without external interruption. Prison was one of those contexts I imagined or an isolated log cabin or something.

Survivalism is something I've been interested in for awhile, although I am far from an expert. Not that I can't fully survive in the wilderness, I can, but there is much left for me to learn. I'm actually going to stock up on supplies soon. Supplies like water purification tablets, canned food, etc. I want to be fully prepared for any disaster that strikes America and I know it's going to happen sooner or later.

How up to date are you with the racial and cultural situation is America? Did you have access to the news or some form of means to know how America is coming along? The situation is not very good.
    yDNA: R1a1a1
    mtDNA: H4a1
    Ancestry Painting: 100% European
    23andme Global Similarity: Dead center of English Cluster

Germania incognita
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Y-DNA
    I2b1
    mtDNA
    J2a1a1b
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    South Trondelag South Trondelag
    Zodiac Sign
    Pisces
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts
    Welcome to Skadi, im sure you will find many interesting topics here

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Willkommen.

Last Online
    Monday, February 20th, 2017 @ 11:02 AM
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Welcome Helhund,

I enjoyed reading your introduction. (As well as Infratetraskelion's reply.) I can't imagine how strange it would seem to be confronted with a "fully grown internet" like that. And it's good to hear you have the opportunity to be closer to nature in the manner you described. I look forward to your contributions!

Regards,

Anlef

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 @ 05:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Wales, England, Scotland, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    liquir store, farmer
    Politics
    N.S.
    Religion
    Wotanism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you

Thanks for the welcome. It's trule appreciated.

Last Online
    Saturday, June 6th, 2009 @ 01:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    English, German
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Pragmatic Naturalist
    Religion
    Rationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hi Sean,

It's great to see you on this forum! From what I know of your interests, I think it will be a nice fit. So far my experience has been great, and hopefully you will get as much out if it as I am!

I completely agree with both you and infratetraskelion with respects to your negative views on the USA these days. It is pretty terrifying, but luckily for us, we are taking time to learn skills that might help us live comfortably should things get even worse.

...And even if things don't get worse, living a self-sufficient lifestyle and knowing basic survival skills is still a huge plus.

I look forward to more great conversations with you!

~ladyDetenebrate~

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 21st, 2009 @ 05:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Wales, England, Scotland, Germany, Norway
    Subrace
    Nordid
    Country
    State
    Texas Texas
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    liquir store, farmer
    Politics
    N.S.
    Religion
    Wotanism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infratetraskelion View Post

When I got out I was screaming in joy, it was cathartic. My friend recorded the phone conversation of me screaming and hearing it years later brings back that feeling a bit. The countdown and anticipation of my day of discharge was something I wont forget either. I can only imagine how you felt when you got out, but it must have been something very similar, perhaps only different in degree.

That's great that you spent your time inside wisely. I imagined myself doing the same if I were in that position. And I imagined it quite a lot when I was in the Navy; imagining being confined somewhere, but had the free time to pursue my interest without external interruption. Prison was one of those contexts I imagined or an isolated log cabin or something.

How up to date are you with the racial and cultural situation is America? Did you have access to the news or some form of means to know how America is coming along? The situation is not very good.
    First and foremost, I appreciate the welcome...
    When I got out I really felt more numb than anything. I just couldn't believe I was finally getting out. Since that day I have had days of just pure simple joy at being free, but that first day... I guess it just took a while to hit me.
    Ha! I guess I was lucky in the regard that I had so much free time, and without the interuptions that you experienced. It made a real difference in what I was able to accomplish. Even in prison, however, you have to shut certain things out, or you'd never get anything done. I was in administrative segregation, which is maximum security lock down, after being deemed a security threat, for 10 years, and even there, where you're in a cell by yourself, it's constant noise, drama, psych patients, etc., etc.
    I always read the newspaper, newsweek, listened to the Alex Jones show on the radio, and read many informative books about the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Bilderberg group, Trilateral Commission and their tactics, etc., so I feel like I haven't missed out on much in that regard. I mean, obviously I wasn't able to keep up with the day to day so well, but as a whole, I feel very much informed; that I have a grasp of the 'bigger picture', which helps in understanding 'their' moves, tactics, agenda and goals.
    Now that I'm out I visit the alex jones site, along with others.

Last Online
    Tuesday, August 21st, 2012 @ 11:02 PM
    Status
    On Holiday
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Country
    State
    New York New York
    Devoted father & husband
    Politics
    E Pluribus Unum
    Religion
    Ascension
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Welcome back to civilization, and to Skadi. You'll find lots of interesting views on WOTAN here. I can relate to you about the internet. I only have had a computer for two years. Dial up service was all I could get, and I hated it. I was never on the computer instead I was always doing something, building, hiking, hunting, whatever. I never expected to join an online community. It still seems funny to me. But here I am. I'm told inside all you have is time, when your out it seems you can't get enough. Good luck with your farming and enjoy.