Pragmatic Naturalist
    Religion
    Rationalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

An Holistic Approach to USA Immigration

**First, I'd like to warn that this post is long, but the topic is one that I've been thinking about for quite some time and care very deeply about. Please bear with me and feel free to comment and/or critique.**

When looking at a systemic problem such as immigration, it's important to look at every part of the problem, especially how it effects other problems we face in this country. Many approaches to solve the immigration problem have been tried, and most have not achieved any results.

Sure, an increased border patrol force is helpful, whether it's sponsored by the state or supplemented by volunteer groups of concerned citizens. I suppose the new "virtual" border fence will be somewhat helpful, but I'm understandably doubtful of the $8 billion dollar price tag among other things.

And sure, passing legislation that would make it more difficult for people to legally migrate to this country helps to some extent, but still holds no sway over the illegals pouring in.

The reality is that we live in a free-market economy, and the most effective strategy to curb the illegals is to monetarily pressure the companies involved in knowingly employing them.

Legislation and politicians are not the solution, here's why...

Whether you are on the right or the left, it's as clear as a summer's day that both political sides are friendly towards immigration in the USA. Many Democrats are obviously pro-immigration because of their present multicultural platform and various Latino/immigrants rights lobbyists. Even some conservative Democrats are very soft on the issue because of the position of their party's majority.

What many fail to realize is that Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats, if not worse. Their lobbyists are from large agri-business multinational corporations. These corporations depend on illegals to keep their costs down, their working hours long, and their working conditions poor. Because of this, no serious border fence will ever be constructed; political donations make it so. Republicans can seem tough on the issue by spending away on extending border patrols and this "virtual" fence, but this is merely for show and AT OUR COST.

Furthermore, Bush started the ball rolling on letting existing non-criminal immigrants stay here. Obama plans on continuing and expanding this effort. So whether illegals remain illegal or are given "guest worker" status under continuing bi-partisan efforts, these companies will be assured of cheap labor regardless of the outcome.

It should be obvious that the legislative process has already been bought and sold. But there is an alternative....there is something WE can do....there is a way to change things as they are now, and in a way that makes us a healthier country.

Here are the consequences of supporting these companies and why we should boycott them...

The food industry is one of the main arteries of the immigration in the USA. When the illegals come over, they are mostly unskilled workers. They are migrant field workers, and they are workers in processing plants, everything from french fry plants to large meat-packing plants. The problems stemming from these industry-specific corporations grows from here.

First of all, the models of these businesses require cheap, fast, expendable labor. The pool of illegal labor has only fueled the success of this model to the detriment of American workers. The local citizens in the given plant's community who might be in need of a job are then treated in the same manner as these illegals. They are given low pay and work in poor conditions because these companies can merely pick up another truckload of illegals off the street to replace them. In short, this type of business model has degraded the American job and the dignity it once held.

Secondly, under these models of business, work in these processing plants is especially dangerous work for unskilled works because of the long hours and extremely fast pace of work. Many illegals (and citizens) are injured on the job and go to our hospitals for care. Often times, for fear of being caught as illegals, they will wait until their health conditions are much worse, which causes a higher medical bill when they do finally go in for care. If they don't pay the tab, who does?

Thirdly, because of this model, most of the food production in the USA is highly centralized. This poses a huge threat to food security as we have already seen in many food poisoning cases across the USA. Sadly, it doesn't matter whether it is marked "Organic" or not these days, many organic farms in California (which are the majority of organic farms size-wise) are huge feeders to the "sustainable" image of these large corporations. These same farms employ droves of illegals. Regardless of where it's grown, all products in relation to these companies go through the same processing facilities. This begs the question: what if some of these illegals decided to put anything other than the feces and small rodents already found in some products?!

Fourthly, the White American Family Farmer has become an endangered species because of the greed of these companies and the hordes of these illegals fueling them. Thousands of family farms are lost each year because of new regulations, rising costs of operation and lower prices for farmed goods driven by these companies and their cohorts in bio-tech companies, and their combined pricing monopolies. Remaining American farmers are now faced with agri-business merging with bio-tech, which would be disastrous for anyone paying attention to the bio-tech corporations and who runs them. (Luckily, Europe as a whole seems to be MUCH more aware of GMO and pesticide issues, especially Germany.)

Fifthly, the agricultural practices used by these large agri-business farms are terrible for the environment. Large scale monoculture has never been the traditional farming practice of Whites, until the last several decades. We grow what we need, according to changes in the season and what we can grow regionally. Just look at early farming practices of Americans and traditional farming practices of Europeans. We have tragically lost nearly all knowledge of this natural farming style in just a few generations. This style has generally been a much healthier use of the environment and doesn't involve clear-cutting thousands of acres or converting thousands of acres meadow lands and wetlands. It also doesn't crowd thousands of animals into confined spaces of filth and disease either.

Lastly, White Americans are unhealthier than ever before. Most of the food coming from these companies is processed and filled with fats, salts, sugars, additives and other chemicals. This is especially hazardous for our children. As their taste buds develop, if they are regularly exposed to foods loaded with fat, sugar and salt at unnatural levels, these "foods" will permanently alter their pallet and the children will become addicted to these "food products" (more like drugs). Furthermore, their metabolism could be altered for life. Because we are also living a more sedentary life than ever before in human history, our low to non-existent activity levels compound the effect of these "foods." Obesity and poor health choices should be as disgraceful as miscegenation; there is NO excuse for it, and especially no excuse for imposing it on our children.

Conclusion and what we can do....

Simply put, only buy non-processed food of which you know the source, preferably local foods. Nothing in the grocery store is safe unless you have thoroughly researched the product and who owns the company and/or parent company. ALL MAJOR COMPANIES AND GENERIC BRANDED FOODS EMPLOY ILLEGALS and add filth to their products. If there is an ingredient that you cannot pronounce, chances are that it's NOT good for you, and chances are also in favor of illegals being a part of its processing at some point in the food supply chain.

And for those who may argue that this dietary lifestyle would be offensively expensive, just remember the real costs to our country and our people. Furthermore, if one actually serves correct, healthy-sized portions, then do this: compare how much processed food costs in comparison with eating fresh ingredients that you actually HAVE to cook on your own. Sure, a can of green beans might be 99 cents and an equivalent bag of fresh local beans might be more towards the price of $2, but if you refrain from adding candy, "TV dinners," microwaveable foods, Cereals, "Health" bars, chips, soda, etc. to your grocery cart, you more than make up the difference. Also, if you eat out all the time (no, I'm not talking about fast-food, which is trash food for trash people), the price comparison will be startling.

A Farmer's market movement has seen a great resurgence over the last 30 years, even in cities like NYC it's possible. If one is in your area, check it out, and take full advantage of all the appropriate fresh produce, meats, breads and other goods sold there. Sure, you may find yourself in the company of leftist hippies and other undesirables, but you will also most likely meet the person growing your food and bringing dignity back to the America we once had. You will also do your children a favor.... and one day, they will thank you for their health.

Like anything in life, the more you can do for yourself and your family, the better. If you are a preparedness enthusiast like myself, it may seem like this dietary lifestyle is not reconcilable with those interests. I say nonsense! Learn to can and pickle foods yourself; learn to smoke and dry meat yourself; learn to dry fruits and herbs yourself; learn the benefits of root cellaring or cool storage for certain vegetables and fruits yourself --- you CAN do it.

Our future depends on taking these bold, self-reliant lifestyle choices. By targeting the companies responsible for encouraging these illegals, we can solve many other problems that face White Americans today. It may be hard to break these habits because these foods are like drugs to our bodies, but the results will leave our country a more beauty place and our families and bodies all the healthier. The price could not be any higher...

Last Online
    Saturday, May 12th, 2012 @ 04:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Germany, Ireland, Wales
    Subrace
    Sindarin
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Maryland Maryland
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Ontological Cryptanalyst
    Politics
    Religion
    Spiritual Agnosticism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Thank you very much for the post. I couldn't agree more. All of the "solutions" to Mexican Immigration are just what you say, a show, and both parties are clearly pro-immigration.

If the question were asked: What is luring Mexicans to America? The simple answer is a job. The logical solution would be to remove the bait. Not to secure border, not to erect a fence, no to develop jobs in their country, not to make citizenship more difficult. The answer is the most obvious one, but one that no politician will touch. Besides, why would they? A Mexican presence is to their advantage and it would require one of noble character to avoid self-interest for the greater good, to stand against it, but that type of character is non-existent in politics, indeed a disadvantage.

We have a farmers market here in Baltimore and you're right, it is full of artsy hippy-types, but I'm quite used to them now, I live in the downtown district which is full of them, actually most of my friends are liberals. Anyways, the Farmers Market is the hot spot for those on the "in" of where to purchase quality vegetables, coffee and even some meats. I prefer the meats.

Again, a very good post. Something definitely must be done about, not only the immigrants, but also the greed-sick mega-corporations that are damaging our country in more ways than just immigration. Their activities are down-right criminal.

It is essential for white's worldwide to start changing their habits to effect things they don't like. Unfortunately, it's very hard to get them too. The world will be falling down around them, but if their own personal nitch is unaffected, they will not alter their habits. That is all it takes though, to just alter them slightly and if enough people do it, it will change things. It would be amazing what we could accomplish if we just naturally, out of principle, modified our habits to negatively effect anything we disagreed with.
    yDNA: R1a1a1
    mtDNA: H4a1
    Ancestry Painting: 100% European
    23andme Global Similarity: Dead center of English Cluster

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    652 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infratetraskelion
    It would be amazing what we could accomplish if we just naturally, out of principle, modified our habits to negatively effect anything we disagreed with.
    If this principle would (still) exist, we werent in that trouble.
    Like you lately asked, why does it work that it got teached completely out of us...

ladyDetenebrate, this is a really good article. I try to tell that people myself all the time, buy your stuff in local shops, local butchers where one knows where the cows grew up and so on. It's really depressing. It is so easy to do something with an effect on large scales, but many people just dont care

Although Germany has quite high standards on additives, there are always limit values, which weaken the standard, in some cases lead them ad absurdum. There are rules that describe what is allowed to call it fruit yoghurt (that is 5% fruits and juice), but there are likewise rules that allow of a certain amount of poisonous things or metals like lead in the foot. These amounts are labeled as 'quite safe' (wtf?), although this quite safe applies to a single consuming, not a regular one.

About two years back our traditional potato sort "Linda" got wiped off the market. Although it is prohibited, a concern was granted patent on its seed. This patent though would time out 2013 or so. They took the seed off the market and replaced Linda with less tasty sorts Bianca and another one. By accident I came to know about it and researched a bit. No farmer grows his own seed anymore, they're dependend on european concerns supplying them with the seed, each year anew (total price monopole). And the farmers are not even allowed to have their own seed, this concern can sue them if they find out that some of them still grow Linda. But also for the other sorts (and mainly all of the important vegetables) they have a patent. If they one day decide not to supply us further with seeds, Germany is within a harvest season fully dependend on external foot supply...
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    637 Posts
    Thank You for this post. I have been canning and preserving my own food for few years now. I also quit eating out because the kitchens in most resturants are full of "un-documented workers".
    When I started cooking and eating local foods I did not want to eat out anymore, because the taste of real food is so much better. It also seems I eat less and feel better. My friends think coming to my house for dinner is a real treat. Thank you again for this post.