Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: School Propaganda About Native Americans

FrancisRoi

Post School Propaganda About Native Americans

I do not know any of the ages of the members here, but my children when they were in school in the US were bombarded with how the native americans lived so well with out the Aryans. The stories were all the same, the indians lived off the land, fished, etc., etc. I reminded my children our people did the same damn thing, only we progressed with technology and wisdom. The native speakers asked my kids to leave the lecture because of this. Did any of you get the same tratment in school?

Last Online
    Thursday, January 18th, 2007 @ 06:36 PM
    Subrace
    Other
    Politics
    Living in the real world
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hello,

well since my time in school its been plenty of years back. But we once had to write a essay for German-Class. I piced the subject "colonialization".

I wrote how 11 of our Colonial soldiers in German-Southwest africa were able to blast away a rebellion of the entire Herero-tribe, which was ambushing our fort.
    I wrote that the niggs were absolutely stupid and that colonializim was rather a curse for white Nations, then for the Niggs.
    I said in essence, that a Nigg doesnt need coal, iron-ore, diamonds, gold, raw material he doesnt even know about. He was happy if we gave him a box full of glass-pearls, some steel spear-tipps and we got what we wanted.

I of course nearly flunked and got a "-4" (= D- ). I compared with other pupils, how many spelling mistakes they had and what grade, and found out that I actually would have deserved a "3" (C). But that political correct leftist teacher found all sorts of flims tricks, to give me that grade. He also said I made historic errors. when I proved him wrong and that I was right on hand of a historic atlas, he just corrected that spott. I asked if that would change anything on my grade and he said "no".

The best part of it all was, when we got the test back, he called upon the class, and told them to sit down, he had something to read to them. I was the only one who did not get the test back. so he read to the entire class what I wrote in my essay. He was very tricky and emphasized with his voice dramaticly those parts he considered "horrible" ect. While he read it, I could feel the eyes of all the classmates on me. My pals of course rather felt sorry for me, but the other political correct Lemmings were "shocked" what a lil Fascist was sitting in their midst.

After he was done, he held a short Sermon of how Nazi-patterns of thinking still exist, and that this is very dangerous to our "democratic society" and then he turned to me, gave me my test and said with a expression which was a mixture of disgust and pitty "You realy need help, or it will end bad with you!".

That moralizing bastard!

Well, I had my revenge anyway - because he liked to chatt about his school days ect. and tell lil anecdotes. he once said, when he was in school, he played the lil boy in "Wilhelm Tell".
    So the next week before class, I drew a bic carricature of him on the board, (he had a beard and was bald) - with that face, and in shorts like a lil chorus boy, apple on his head and arrow through his skull. Out of his ear came a worm which said "Nothing in here. better go back into my apple".

Oh man we all had a laugh. He came in and saw it, and also had to laugh. He knew it was me, but didnt do anything - since he was such a liberal wuss! :p

Oh well, its been a long time since then!

cheerio

Last Online
    Tuesday, September 4th, 2007 @ 10:37 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

At school we used to mention how other nations or rulers exploited our people, who just wanted to live in peace. Frankly we do not have to much politically correct stuff in our schools, but the Maltese are pretty tolerant, or as I think they are really racists ashamed to be racists and try to be tolerant because it is acceptable. This is shown by the fact that no one likes the Arabs (our main non-National problem) and Blacks, and to a certain extent even Asians.

Axel Lindholm

I personally know of the horrible education system that exists in the U.S.A. Here are my experiences:

At school, we were being "taught" about the second world war. In the course of the class, we were never once taught about the glorious German campaign of Europe. The study began with the United States (Thats right, not the Allies, The United States) liberating Italy, Normandy, and then Germany. We were led to believe that Germany always ruled the people of Europe, sending everyone to the camps and the U.S.A saving all of Europe. The second half of the class revolved around the horrors of the German Holocaust.

There is also a lot of censorship going on in America's schools. For example, I once drew a simple Iron Cross medal on the front of my Notebook. We had to turn in these notebooks to the teacher every month or so. Of course when the teacher saw it, she was horrified and when I drew it again, the school's principal had a chat with me about how the "Evils of Nazism are still alive today and we can't let another Holocaust happen bullshit".

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Monday, April 14th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Well none of you are saying it out loud, but the implying is in the air, that Native Americans were not entitled to anything, course some idiotic imperialistic Aryans (most of em were filthy or Jews properly) took over. I find it condemning, and your arguments about evolution and technology is poor and like digging your own fucking grave. its repelling to watch, give some more respect out, the Vikings were the first supposedly Cultivated white people to discover America, but they left fast again, and their imperialism was almost invisible. for some unexplainable reason they left! (THE HISTORY OF MYTHS INDICATES THAT THEY FELT FRAGILE AND FAR AWAY FROM HOME, AMERICA WAS SIMPLY NOT THEIR HOME)

anyway, are Indians now an enemy course they claim their land back? are Indians not entitled to hate? what is this imperialism shit! what about cleaning up your own nations, instead of sending brothers and sisters off to desolated and already populated ethnical regions.....

Kaotiksoul6sic6

Well none of you are saying it out loud, but the implying is in the air, that Native Americans were not entitled to anything, course some idiotic imperialistic Aryans (most of em were filthy or Jews properly) took over. I find it condemning, and your arguments about evolution and technology is poor and like digging your own fucking grave. its repelling to watch, give some more respect out, the Vikings were the first supposedly Cultivated white people to discover America, but they left fast again, and their imperialism was almost invisible. for some unexplainable reason they left! (THE HISTORY OF MYTHS INDICATES THAT THEY FELT FRAGILE AND FAR AWAY FROM HOME, AMERICA WAS SIMPLY NOT THEIR HOME)

anyway, are Indians now an enemy course they claim their land back? are Indians not entitled to hate? what is this imperialism shit! what about cleaning up your own nations, instead of sending brothers and sisters off to desolated but yet already populated ethnical regions.....
    i highly agree with you just because someone doesnt have technology does it mean that they arent civilized they took only what they needed then all you came over and "made them civilized" so i guess civilized means fat and lazy and alcoholics about 80% of america is fat now is this what you call civilized great thing technology does makes you fat and lazy its disgusting go to the supermarket and see all these disgusting blobs walking around sweating an ounce every footstep i myself am fat but i am rather fit for a fat man maybe its becuz im part native american and you civilized my ancestors so i can get diabetes and be fat i would like to thank you for making all us injuns civilized

With my bloodbrothers at side, All sons of father with one eye, We were all born in the land of the blood on ice.
    Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thumbs Down Kaotiksoul6sic6

Funny post you wrote, I total endorse it!

Yes it seems "American anthropocentric" new world order, new capitalist order! is just waiting to justify their invasion by any means, I know there is a good soul beneath in most average Americans, but in can be rather hard to evoke!, I total respect people who were the original habitants of a region, rather its Eskimos, Indians, Halstatts and ect. I hate imperialism course its undercover agenda for globalisation and miscegenation.

I love tradition and old cultures! I love this feeling I sometimes get in Denmark, and I only get it with true Danes, people who knew how the past was, people who can look away from all this fashionable modernism!

Was iT an example?, or did you say you were half Indian? I hope I didn't misunderstand you, in that case please tell me which tribe you descended from,
    I got some ethnological books about this, very interesting.

Kaotiksoul6sic6

not half just a piece i wish it was more about my great great great great great grandfather was a chief of the blackfoot tribe when they started to move to the east coast

Chris

The Eskimoes are imperialists in Greenland, the Vikings were the original inhabitants.

It may be that there were whites living in North America before the Indians came. There is a skeleton, many thousands of years old in America called Kennewick man, which on preliminary inspections showed Caucasian features. Unfortunately, the Indians sued to get it back to prevent further study and won.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You are total wrong, Vikings first discovered Greenland long after the Eskimos, the Eskimos latest expansion was around 1200 years ago and they are said to have started other expansions as early as around 2500 - 4000 years ago,

Long before Hallstatts and Borrebys and ect, discovered Greenland,

After all I should know, my Country owns Greenland!

well it most likely became a divergented form of Asians (good example of genedrift) who took the exodus over Bering to America around 18 000 - 40 000 years ago, and then later formed the different sub-races of natives!

there are found some skelets yes of Caucasus individuals, but its very vague, and I doubt they played a huge role in forming American continents in any everlasting cultivation!

after all we talk about very ancient times, so ancient that the whole cacasius question in correlation with homo sapiens and Indo European type: is introduced as paradox in this dialog setting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast