Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Do You Believe to Be the Meaning of Life? Interview with Varg Vikernes

Last Online
    Sunday, January 15th, 2006 @ 06:03 PM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Náttfari
    Why is he so insane? Please do elaborate.

Oh, I wonder what makes me think that? Might it be all those churches he torched? Might it be the butchering of his friend for no apparent reason (how many stabs was it again? 23 or so?)? That's a great pagan hero there for you. Reminds me of that negro hero Tookie Williams, killed people for no apparent reason, writes a few things while in jail and suddenly has a following of several simpletons...
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."
    -Mayor Paul Dulmage of Carleton Place

Last Online
    Wednesday, January 25th, 2006 @ 03:26 PM
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CONSTANTINUS
    Oh, I wonder what makes me think that? Might it be all those churches he torched? Might it be the butchering of his friend for no apparent reason (how many stabs was it again? 23 or so?)? That's a great pagan hero there for you.
    He never confessed to burning the churches. I believe he was only convicted because there was a jury. There were many other incidents of church burnings, done by insane people and "followers" of Varg; this all erupted from the black metal scene, which was still maturing at the time. (Not that I think church burnings are a bad thing.) And even if he did, that is what he believed right, and I also believe right, as Christianity was forced upon Norwegians and Icelanders by the scum Óláfr Tryggvason.

He stabbed the swine Oystein, who cannot be called a friend, only a few times, and, mind you, Oystein attacked him first and attemped to get a weapon, but Varg disarmed him and fought back. The "23 stabs" were because he fell on broken glass. Oystein was a traitor and a pig and deserved what he got.

Varg did what he thought was right, and fought for his believes.

Reminds me of that negro hero Tookie Williams, killed people for no apparent reason, writes a few things while in jail and suddenly has a following of several simpletons...
    Freeze in Hel, sannsorðni níðingr.

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Unsound implicit premise; invalid reasoning...

And even if he did, that is what he believed right, and I also believe right, as Christianity was forced upon Norwegians and Icelanders by the scum Óláfr Tryggvason.
    Varg did what he thought was right, and fought for his believes.
    Tryggvason and other supporters of Christian conversion were doing what they thought was right.

Anyway, Varg wasn't a philosopher. It's a travesty that he's been discussed in three or so posts and Heidegger has been mentioned only once.
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Oh yes, he 'fell on the glass'. I didn't do nuttin' officer, he tripped and fell on that broken bottle I was holding in my left hand for totally benign reasons while I was stabbing him with the knife in my right hand. Sho 'nuff. The less intelligent criminals have been using excuses like this for ages now. The even less intelligent following they often gather have been buying those excuses for ages now too.

As to those churches: again a striking resemblance to tookie, denial of his crimes until it becomes absurd...

The Latin alphabet was introduced to Norway by foreignors too, maybe you should stop using it, start posting in runes (would be so much more authentic) and burn a school or two to make sure that poison no longer infects your country's children...
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

"But once you are done complaining, whining and griping about our flag, our pledge, our national motto, or our way of life, I highly encourage you to take advantage of our one other Great Canadian Freedom ... the right to leave."

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    The Latin alphabet was introduced to Norway by foreignors too, maybe you should stop using it, start posting in runes (would be so much more authentic) and burn a school or two to make sure that poison no longer infects your country's children...
    Remember that this forum is about preservation of native culture and blood so you will consider to lose that mocking tone in your posts.

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    Remember that this forum is about preservation of native culture and blood so you will consider to lose that mocking tone in your posts.
    I fail to see what is so mocking about it. If the norsemen had never seen any outside influence they'd still be living in the early iron age. In fact, their descendants wouldn't even be posting here. My point is perfectly valid.
    Last edited by Moody; Saturday, December 30th, 2006 at 04:45 PM. Reason: spelling
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Chrom-Mangan
    Country
    Other Other
    non-religious
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    I fail to see what is so mocking about it. If the norsemen had never seen any outside influence they'd still be living in the early iron age. In fact, their descendants wouldn't even be posting here.
    So you are supporting immigration and multiculture too?
    Last edited by Moody; Saturday, December 30th, 2006 at 04:46 PM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2006 @ 04:04 AM
    Occupation
    Student
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    The Latin alphabet was introduced to Norway by foreignors too
    The two alphabets are like long lost cousins. Many of the characters are similar; the main difference between runic and latin scripts is due to the fact that one was written with ink and the other was carved in rocks and wood. Two branches of the same tree.

I fail to see what is so mocking about it. If the norsemen had never seen any outside influence they'd still be living in the early iron age. In fact, their descendants wouldn't even be posting here.
    Not only is this speculative, and thus indefinite, but Norsemen were developing quite well on their own, so the indefinite speculation is probably wrong. We wouldn't be where we are today had history been different than it was, but we probably wouldn't be living in the early iron age either.

It logically follows from Constantinus' implicit statement, that Norsemen learned something from southernly peoples, that he supports multiculturalism. I bet he's dating a negress.
    Last edited by Moody; Saturday, December 30th, 2006 at 04:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    Out of life's school of war...

Last Online
    Tuesday, February 20th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM
    Country
    Finland Finland
    Having a longtime companion
    Occupation
    X-Rays & Uranium
    Religion
    I Exist.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcs
    I bet he's dating a negress.
    Let's not go to this place, it is well below tNP standards. :annoysigr

Last Online
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyklop
    That's a non sequitur if I ever saw one. Not to mention the fact it's blatantly wrong. Noone imposed the opening of borders on any European nation. They all opened their borders voluntarily after WW2, the allure of all that cheap labour was just too strong to neglect.

Multiculturalism is something quite different than recognizing the valuable advances other people make and adopt them yourself. Multiculturalism is the belief that it's wrong to force your own culture on those living on your soil, and allowing several cultures to live next to eachother on a basis of (perceived) equality on your own soil. When European nations began to industrialize in the nineteenth century after they saw what good industrialization had done for Britain, they weren't being multicultural, they adopted a foreign concept that they realized would be beneficial to them. The same is true with Christianity, and the Latin alphabet actually.
    The norsemen, being practical people and not dogmatic idiots opposed to any form of progress and fixated on some idealized perception of the primitive world they lived in (unlike many of their present day worshipers who seem to go into a trance when they hear the word viking) knew those things were assets to their culture and adopted them. With the exception of the last 50 years of their history, their culture thrived during Christian times.
    "Nietzsche is dead"
    -God

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast