Politics
    Odinist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts

Post Re: Monarchy!

About the religious: I don't deny the subtleties of borders and the fluency of the human spirit to interchangeably develop similar cultures.

I do not ascribe Aryan beliefs. To me, it is just another form of Judeofascism. Human behaviour is...

I know that the Scandinavians moved from the south, but that was before the invasions began. One doesn't invade a land unpopulated.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rodskarl Dubhgall
    About the religious: I don't deny the subtleties of borders and the fluency of the human spirit to interchangeably develop similar cultures.

I do not ascribe Aryan beliefs. To me, it is just another form of Judeofascism. Human behaviour is...

I know that the Scandinavians moved from the south, but that was before the invasions began. One doesn't invade a land unpopulated.
    Moody replies; You miss the point - the Aryans moved around as you admit - from north to south and vice versa; from east to west and vice versa. The invasions that left their imprint on history are only the most recent; many invasions have suffered the fate of Atlantis and have become submerged.
    I personally believe that the Aryans migrated east to the Americas long before the mongolians did, for example ['White Gods'].
    Also we know that climates have changed drastically within the historical period let alone the pre-historical.

Similarity is one thing, but direct descent is another; we see lines of direct descent in the Indo-Europeans;

Again, this is not about 'beliefs', but facts.

I am not sure what you mean by "Judeofascism" though, although the Zionists have been described as "Jewish Fascists". But then 'fascist' is a very loose coinage - don't see how its relevant here.
    Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Anglicist
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England
    Subrace
    Nordic
    Y-DNA
    R1A-BY30613
    mtDNA
    U8B-K2A5A1
    Country
    England England
    State
    Rhode Island Rhode Island
    Zodiac Sign
    Leo
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Blacksmith
    Politics
    Odinist
    Religion
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    346 Posts

Alright chap, I refuse to argue with you about paranormal subjects. Go back to watching the X-Files.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 16th, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Hyperborean
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    "Plebej by choice"
    Politics
    Conservative Revolution
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Kings and birthrights in Europe thesedays? Personally I find it disgusting.

Who would decide what family would be royal? What could an anacronistic aristocratic order do, that National-Revolutionaries cannot?

Birthright always leads to corruption sooner or later, sterilizes a country, and creates a class society. Nothing benefitial for Europe, that is.

Last Online
    Tuesday, March 13th, 2018 @ 09:14 AM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Alright chap, I refuse to argue with you about paranormal subjects. Go back to watching the X-Files.
    I fail to see what was so 'paranormal' about Moody Lawless' statements. Just because it doesn't fit well with the politically correct history books the System keeps printing, doesn't mean it isn't true.

I don't. If a person manages to gain power and wealth, it's only natural that he wishes to leave it to his children once he passes on. Which doesn't mean I endorse blind obedience to every self-proclaimed leader - we want to bring down the modern elite too, don't we?

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I do not ascribe Aryan beliefs. To me, it is just another form of Judeofascism.
    One of the more ridiculous statements I've read while at Skadi.

Human behaviour is...
    So human behavior is what?

This is a waste of time. Perhaps people will take you seriously when you remove that enormous picture of an equally enormous hick pro-wrestler from your avatar.

(I say this as a serious suggestion, as regardless of the fact that the wrestler-avatar corresponds with your nature I respect my fellow Monarchists).

Side note: I know you will give me more negative reputation points for this; so for future reference the word is impolite, not unpolite.
    Last edited by Abby Normal; Monday, May 31st, 2004 at 07:32 AM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, April 25th, 2006 @ 01:22 AM
    Subrace
    The Other Seedline
    Politics
    No-bless O'Bleeg
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Tired Re: Monarchy!

Quote Originally Posted by Deling (as in "we're Dealing with an anti-Monarchist here"...tsk tsk)
    Personally, I find Scandinavians disgusting. (Heh. Just kidding).

Who would decide what family would be royal?
    Tradition.

What could an anacronistic aristocratic order do, that National-Revolutionaries cannot?
    Everything.

Don't knock anachronism.

Birthright always leads to corruption sooner or later, sterilizes a country, and creates a class society. Nothing benefitial for Europe, that is.
    Care to explain? I'd love to hear you out, as I have already formulated a virtually flawless defense of Monarchy from talking endlessly about the subject with my Marxist boyfriend and others.
    Last edited by Abby Normal; Monday, May 31st, 2004 at 07:50 AM.

Last Online
    Tuesday, July 10th, 2012 @ 09:18 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Albion
    Subrace
    Paleo-Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    State
    Essex Essex
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Investigator of Souls
    Politics
    Pan-Germanic Nationalist
    Religion
    Runosophy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

As to corruption in the monarchical system; I note that monarchies across Eurasia have produced vibrant leadership and high culture century upon century from time immemorial, whereas secular rule has produced corruption and degenration within just a few decades.

Why? - because secular rule has no conception of Duty, Loyalty, and yes ... no conception of Tradition.

Let there always be a caste bred to rule, a caste conditioned from birth that its sole reason in life is to rule according to divine right.
    Let this caste be imbued with the accumulated wealth of the nation so as to be above corruption!

This system works because ultimately that wealth of the nation belongs to the nation and is only held in stewardship by the royal caste. It is their duty to hold onto it and not to sell-it-out as the secular politicians have done.

Why are there beings at all, & why not rather nothing?
    [Leibniz/Heidegger]

Last Online
    Friday, March 25th, 2016 @ 07:28 AM
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celt Australian
    Subrace
    Keltic Nordic
    Country
    Australia Australia
    State
    Victoria Victoria
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Guerilla Philosopher
    Politics
    Aristotelian Nationalist
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by symmakhos
    This is the main problem with monarchy. In theory, I'm a 100% loyal to my king (Carl XVI Gustaf) but let's face it, he as well as his principal heirs are total retards; and the Crown Princess may actually be marrying a "Svensson" (suburban average joe) soon.

However, most of the European royal families are more intelligent and better fit to rule than the democratic trash we put up with today. Certainly a hereditary principle of government is infinitely preferable to a democratic one. And pure meritocracy breeds too much instability and social unrest, I think.

The solution may be some sort of breeding control over the royal bloodline, making sure it stays strong, smart, and healthy. And the nobility should be indoctrinated with the noblesse oblige concept from a very early age.
    Spain has a well-functioning monarchy Pushkin's mentioning of a 'service aristocracy' fairly well approximates what I'm advocating.

Originally posted by Deling
    What could an anacronistic aristocratic order do, that National-Revolutionaries cannot?
    Who said one cannot come out of another? Aristocracy originally arose out of warrior leaders who served the King.

Moody, Divine Right has been a typically Christian outlook (yes, I'm aware of Julius Caeser being Pontifex Maximus and the Japanese Emperor being the 'Son of Heaven') and that's why I posed the question.
    All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night, in the dusky recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams, with open eyes, to make it possible.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 16th, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Hyperborean
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    "Plebej by choice"
    Politics
    Conservative Revolution
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

"Personally, I find Scandinavians disgusting. (Heh. Just kidding)."

Well, opinion as opinion...

"Who said one cannot come out of another? Aristocracy originally arose out of warrior leaders who served the King."

If I imagined nationalist warriors fighting in Sweden for defence of 'king and country', I would find our dyslectic king laughing his ass off. Or do you suggest that National-revolutionaries should revolt, and establish another, new family as heir of Sweden? Sounds like North Korea to me. And what has it to do with tradition?

"Care to explain? I'd love to hear you out, as I have already formulated a virtually flawless defense of Monarchy from talking endlessly about the subject with my Marxist boyfriend and others."

Yes, I can. Heard about nepotism? It's when a family run nations, and without exception it ends in corruption and despotism. Because a monarchy is based on succession rights. And, the most important: how could one be sure that the next generations of kings, queens and other fools, would be proper aristocrats? What happened to the meritocratic principe? Merites, not birthrights. Sorry, but I'm no ultra-conservative, so I have problem clinging to aristocracy and whatever. Nations should have Counsulers, and empires Imperators. But when birthright step into the picture, merites steps out. A vital society become, in the long run, sterile and static.

"Everything.

Don't knock anachronism."

The problem with anachronisms is that they aren't in line with 'zeitgeist'. People nowadays, in Europe, have problem seeing the leader as a 'god chosen', 'rightful heir to the Nation'...'whose rights is based on his royal bloodline'.

But over in Yankeeland the system is a kinda populist ceasarism, where bloodline often decide who's to become President (Bush, a.e), always belonging to a sort of neo-aristocracy. And the President is respected and admired in a way Europeans would never do nowadays. The president become America's face. I think this aristocratic monarchy is more fitted in America, in a modernized way of course, than in Europe's old royal houses.

But if the bloodline monarchy is just a dollhouse here in Europe, a expensive soap opera, and the king a puppet to shake hands and say something stupid once in a while, I've no problem with monarchy, even if I find it stupid and resource-wasting.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast