Reconstruction
    Politics
    Nature
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post The Absense of Companionship

I don't honestly know what I meant to say here...

I've been without a close Companion now for some time...more time than I would like...infact, I honestly don't know if I've ever actually had a true Companion...I've had those which I would've given the World and all those in it to be with...But I've never been able to attain to it.

I guess what I meant in writing this...was...I don't know...I suppose I just needed to write something, to express a feeling which I felt might consume me as it has before, if I did not express it. I am totally and utterly empty...lonely. I don't know what to do anymore...I know what I want, nay, what I need to do in life, but it seems so hard. I have no shelter, to rock, noone with which to find comfort, and a sense of righteousness.

I have only my own moral compass, and that is the one thing that has never pulled me in the wrong direction, regardless of where my wants or feelings have tried to draw me. I do what I do, because I know I must.

So much more is at stake than me...I can't honestly see a reason why I do it...other than that I feel I must. I know we must change, that I must change, that this world must change...and so I continue on...If not for this, I would have ceased to exist...This is the only thing I see for certain.

And so I end this pointless...nothingness.

Blut und Ehre
    -James

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 10:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post AW: The Absense of Companionship

Follow your passion and don't look back. Companions will find you.

At age 19, you have plenty of time.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 16th, 2009 @ 11:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Hyperborean
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    "Plebej by choice"
    Politics
    Conservative Revolution
    Religion
    Orthodoxy
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Post Re: The Absense of Companionship

Companions? You mean political Comrades I guess? Well, true ones can be found!

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mixed Germanic
    Ancestry
    Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Scottish
    Subrace
    Nordalpinoid
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Married, happily
    Occupation
    Engraving
    Religion
    Gnesio evangelical catholick
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post Re: The Absense of Companionship

A companion or one with whom one can walk through life together with, as comrade, partner or friend, with tacit understandings, without questions or demands, unified in purpose or at heart, is a rare thing to find, and it seems rarer every year. one cause is that the equalizing powers and states attempt to divide people from each other to make them alone and thus not as strong as potential. experience is mediated from youth, bodies divided by meaningless spaces. also young people are not trained to engage in such relationships, and the rise of things like homosexuality and rampant corruption of the spirit has worked against the natural healthy bonds among all people.

every ounce of our will must be summoned to effect the conquering of every external force which acts against our revealed virtues and the unity of one with another, and more generally the unity among one people.

"Du bist das Bild, das ich in mir barg..."
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    Tuesday, April 11th, 2017 @ 10:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Folkish
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Post AW: The Absense of Companionship

Quote Originally Posted by Hedwig
    When I think "companion", I think of an essential trait - loyalty ... a best friend, someone who shares most of our beliefs ...
    I think you are right. For me, companionship results when there is a shared orientation toward life, oneself and others on a primal level.

The bond created by this commonality is reinforced over and over by experience as one discovers how similar and complementary one's reactions are to those of one's friend, even in situations neither had encountered previously.

True companions are in this sense "kindred spirits." It is as though they are made of the same basic starstuff, with each interaction producing a kaleidoscope of harmonious patterns in their thoughts and feelings. Mutual growth is not only possible but inevitable in this context: each person becomes a mirror to the other, with individual differences that lead to an expansion of intelligence and awareness.

And thus my earlier point, TeutonicMensch, about following your passion and not looking back. If you focus on your true will, on realizing your hopes and dreams in the real world, you are likely to project enough of your fundamental identity to encounter and attract a genuine companion. And like many things in life that are only partially within our conscious control, these encounters often seem to happen of their own accord, when you least expect it.