Page 1 of 23 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Have You Ever Been a Victim of Anti-White Racism?

Funding Member
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    759 Posts

Have You Ever Been a Victim of Anti-White Racism?

Have you ever had slurs shouted at you, or insulted because of your race or nationality? If so, how did you react?

Waffenbrüder und Blut
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Homo europćus
    Ancestry
    Iutum (Jutes), Agendicum (Sénons)
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Single adult
    Politics
    NS-Eugeniker
    Religion
    Highland Catholic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    Have you ever had slurs shouted at you, or insulted because of your race or nationality? If so, how did you react?
    From nonwhites, once by a negro who was walking by 15 meters away from me, he shouted “Fukk Wyt ppl!” whilst looking at me and kept walking, he looked like one of those black panther types (kind of like the negro from the movie Midnight Meat Train), it only happened once while I was in America, of course I did not react to that negro's provocation. But it rarely ever happens because I try as much as possible, to not conglomerate inside or around areas highly populated by nonwhites.

Now, when it comes to being victim of Anti-White racism from fellow “whites” (non-germanics), then yes it happened alot back when I was attending non-Germish schools.

And how would I react? Well sometimes I would fight, but being 1 Germanic Versus 15-20 swarthy frogs and half-spaniards, I didn't really stand a chance, though once or twice I did really put up a good fight especially considering the odds. But most of the times I would just ignore them and move on.

Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2009 @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    white
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Single adult
    Politics
    National something or other
    Religion
    gone completely
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Back in grade school the Blacks used to joke about me being inbred, and try to pick fights with me based on nothing but my whiteness. They also used to make jokes about how my mother was a prostitute, merely because I was white. My mother has also had people refuse help her in a shoe store because she was white. As to how I reacted, I just hated blacks for a while, then as I got over it it contributed to my becoming an ethno nationalist of sorts.

Last Online
    Sunday, May 24th, 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norway (P) + Scotland (PM) + Austria (MP + MM) + Swabia (MP) + Prussia (MM)
    Subrace
    Nordid-Atlantid and Bruenn
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    Student
    Politics
    Paleo-Liberalism
    Religion
    AGNOS/Athiest
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Institutional racism. Seeing as I live in an Asian community, I have first hand experience of these students, who can't even write a coherent sentence let alone speak English, receiving A's on presentations and on English assignments. For instance I took an online course and one of the students copied stuff straight off wikipedia and I assume she was never tasseled about it.
    To no one's surprise a lot of local employers are hesitant to hire Asians. Their degrees from China being useless (as most could had been attained through a bribe) and their local degree having been the policy of affirmative action.

In the end the Asian becomes like the black. Except you might be lucky to find an Asian who is slightly competent in his field (while this is unheard of for most black and East Indian employees)

Last Online
    1 Day Ago @ 02:38 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Demolition
    Politics
    Far Right
    Religion
    Anti-Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassenhygieniker View Post
    From nonwhites, once by a negro who was walking by 15 meters away from me, he shouted “Fukk Wyt ppl!” whilst looking at me and kept walking...
    And they almost always keep right on walking. The only time most of them will be brave enough to actually do something is during a riot or when part of a gang.
    I usually just stare back at them and immediately they cast their eyes to the ground. But on occasion I will encounter a group of them containing many linebacker-sized specimens who come into my part of town and seem bent on getting into someone’s face for the sheer thrill of watching whites cower before them (sadly, most of them do). The best way I have dealt with such groups and the chip they all carry on their shoulders is to simply stare past them as if they don’t even exist. One thing they hate more than anything is when a white does not fall all over themselves trying to be PC-courteous or tremble with fear. They absolutely hate a perceived air of superiority. I can literally feel their contemptuous stares as I walk past. And you know what? It actually does make me feel superior, in spite of the fact that I have tried hard myself to be considerate and understanding of the fact that they have been brainwashed every bit as much as most whites have.
    If I have to fight I will, but I know from experience if you fight one black guy within the vicinity of others then you better expect that the whole lot of them will rush over and begin to fight you as well. They have no shame or sense of honor it seems when it comes to this. I have seen clips on youtube and other sites where once the white person had been thoroughly beaten and left unconscious on the ground they will continue to beat and kick him.

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 01:32 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Idaho Idaho
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    721 Posts
    Yes, when I lived in a large city, I had been made a supervisor on the job I had at the time. After several weeks the human resources department told me because I was white I could not have the position and that it had to go to a minority. I was very upset at first but then decided not work there any longer. Since then I have moved back to a rural area where there are very few non Germanic people.
    Last edited by SpearBrave; Tuesday, April 21st, 2009 at 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Last Online
    Thursday, September 17th, 2009 @ 05:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    white
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    Single adult
    Politics
    National something or other
    Religion
    gone completely
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatest View Post
    Institutional racism. Seeing as I live in an Asian community, I have first hand experience of these students, who can't even write a coherent sentence let alone speak English, receiving A's on presentations and on English assignments.
    I've seen teachers do this too. Students not proficient in English, rather than being told to drop classes where they cannot comprehend the material, are simply not held to the same standard as the rest.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 02:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    My roommate and I finally had it out, and the best insult she could come up with to say about me was that I was a white supremacist, neo-nazi racist. Naturally she is one of those prissy want-to-be-hippie liberals who voted for Obama.
    "Gallantly shall he speak and gifts bring who wishes for woman's love: praise the features of the fair girl. Who courts well will conquer."

The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Sunday, February 12th, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
    Status
    Prolonged Absence
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Irish, Norse.
    Subrace
    Keltic-Nordid
    Country
    Scotland Scotland
    In a relationship
    Occupation
    Checkout operator, Morrisons
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    I have, unfortunately.
    Once was online. I went into a 3D chat room. This black girl walked up to me and completely out of the blue started throwing racist insults at me, slurs such as "White ho3" and she called me an ugly white prostitute. I reported her, and, nothing got done about it. Now, see if I had been making the racist comment, I would have been banned in a heartbeat.
    I've also been judged because I'm Scottish. I spent a month in England with my sister. I was walking down a street with her and we passed a gang of kids not that much older than myself. They obviously heard my accent, because they started calling me allsorts, including "Scottish Bytch" and I was told to go back to my sheep shagging in my highland cottage.
    I ignored them, to say the least, but how I ranted and raved about them as soon as me and my sister got back to her house.
    It truly is sickening. And the thing is, when you are white and you are the victim of racism from a black person, you're not taken seriosuly or nothing is done about it. Yet the black person who's being racist gets away Scot free.
    It truly is annoying.

Last Online
    Monday, July 11th, 2011 @ 02:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway/Sweden
    Country
    Norway Norway
    State
    Telemark Telemark
    Father of 4