Nihilism
    Religion
    Denial
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation The Pope is a Jew.

His mother, Emilia Wojtyla (nee Kaczorowska), was a Jewess. The Jews consider a person with a Jewish mother to be Jewish.

Here's a webpage about it: http://www.friarsminor.org/xxi5-1.html

This book makes the claim http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...670964-5367619 . It's one of those books that only got past the censors because one of its authors is a Jew.

I also remember hearing this on Frank Weltner's show http://www.ethnicsurvivalkit.com/eth..._main_page.htm

biography: http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/1999/pope/bio/early/

I'd say that his actions are by and large consistent with this fact.

As a child, his parents did not share the anti-Jewish sentiment of most Poles. He was very friendly with a Jew of the same age, Jerzy Kluger, who many years later acted as a go-between for the Pope and Israeli officials in the Vatican's official recognition of Israel. He played for a Jewish football team. He was the first pope to visit a synagogue and the first to visit the Aushwitz memorial. In the reconciliation of Jews and Catholics, he called the Jews 'our elder brothers'. He played a large part in 'Vatican II', the biggest step in the corruption of Catholicism for many years.

Of course he has done a lot of things that are above suspicion (the Catholic Church was and is poisoned by the Jews anyway), so probably he is not only pushing things in a Jewish direction as quickly as he can, but is to some extent genuinely split between his Jewish and White halves. Personally I am convinced that he is very corrupt, but even if he wasn't no Jew should be allowed to become a priest, much less Pope.

Some say that Jews have been popes before, although I have not yet taken the time to research this claim. http://members.lycos.co.uk/jloughnan/sec1_15.htm

I also know a half-Jewish Church of England vicar (of a Jewish father). His wife and family did not know that he was half-Jewish until he left them early this year. I don't know whether or not his stepfather knew. What an insane world we live in.

Last Online
    Saturday, January 13th, 2007 @ 08:38 AM
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    European Union European Union
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: The Pope is a Jew.

Kaczorowski is a common name, as of 1990 there were 10,159 Poles named Kaczorowski, living in large numbers all over the country. The name breaks down as Kaczor- + -ow- + -ski. The root kaczor means "drake," the -ow- implies possession or an "of" relationship, and -ski is an adjectival ending meaning "of, from, pertaining to, connected with." So the name means literally "of or from the [something] of the drake." Sometimes such a name might refer to a fellow named Kaczor, perhaps as a nickname, and the surname could mean no more than "[kin] of Kaczor."

Surnames beginning with Kacz, such as Kaczmarek, Kaczmarski etc. are very popular in Poland, among Gentiles of course.

Both German and Polish Surnames are not uncommon in Lithuania.

The article is a joke.
    Last edited by bocian; Sunday, May 16th, 2004 at 04:54 AM.

Last Online
    Wednesday, February 2nd, 2005 @ 04:35 PM
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Such stories are nothing new. In some sources, every well-known person in Poland is identified as a Jew.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 6th, 2005 @ 07:43 PM
    Subrace
    Of English/Irish/Scottish stock
    Country
    Confederate States Confederate States
    Occupation
    Construction Sales
    Politics
    Pan-Aryan Renaissance
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I strongly doubt John Paul II is a jew, because jews HATE him, yet he has held his hand out to them in peace. Perhaps he is unaware of their ways, but he certainly isn't in their fold from the way they dispise him, IMO.
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 12:24 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Jew or not....The Pope is just a decrepit old prune. I cannot imagine why anyone in their right mind would worship him as if he were God on earth...Catholics are so materialistically misled that if The Pope farted, they would consider it gospel...Such a sickeningly un-thinking bunch

Pushkin: Remarks such as these will not be tolerated. If you have something to say, say it with a touch of civility!
    Last edited by Taras Bulba; Monday, May 17th, 2004 at 07:10 PM.
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

Last Online
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TisaAnne
    Jew or not....The Pope is just a decrepit old prune. I cannot imagine why anyone in their right mind would worship him as if he were God on earth...Catholics are so materialistically misled that if The Pope farted, they would consider it gospel...Such a sickeningly un-thinking bunch
    Why all this hatred for the Pope? Please at least provide some reasons.

Catholics don't worship Papa as God on Earth, just as the great human being that he is.

Can we conclude that you consider Poles, Irishmen, Austrians, Frenchmen, Italians, Spaniards, most Czechs, and about half of the German population to be a materialistically misled, sickeningly un-thinking bunch?

You make me sick.

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Saturday, October 7th, 2006 @ 12:24 AM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by bocian
    Catholics don't worship Papa as God on Earth, just as the great human being that he is.
    What makes him so great? What has he done that is worthy of fanatical praise? He is held on a pedestal above anyone and everyone and he is, in a sense, worshipped...People bow before him and that is wrong. Anyone who believes in God and the Bible would know that you are not supposed to bow before anyone but the Lord and that worshipping graven images is a sin.

Can we conclude that you consider Poles, Irishmen, Austrians, Frenchmen, Italians, Spaniards, most Czechs, and about half of the German population to be a materialistically misled, sickeningly un-thinking bunch?.
    Yes, you can make that conclusion....Catholicism is a distorted version of Christianity that is nothing more than a mass of formality and traditions of man. You think that by confessing your sins to a priest that you are absolved of any guilt or responsibility? A man cannot absolve you of your sins...only repentance to God will do that. Saying a couple "hail mary's" and clutching rosary beads isn't going to get you into Heaven.

You make me sick.
    Assuming that you are a Catholic, I'm not surprised that I make you sick...I'm even a bit flattered! Maybe if you actually read the Bible you would know that my dislike for Catholicism is justified, not out of ignorant vehemence.
    "Nature! We are surrounded and embraced by her:
    powerless to separate ourselves from her, and powerless to penetrate beyond her.

Without asking, or warning, she snatches us up into her circling dance, and whirls us on until we are tired, and drop from her arms." - Goethe

Last Online
    Monday, May 3rd, 2010 @ 07:45 PM
    Subrace
    Padanian
    Occupation
    Unknown
    Politics
    Isolationism
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What makes him so great? What has he done that is worthy of fanatical praise? He is held on a pedestal above anyone and everyone and he is, in a sense, worshipped...People bow before him and that is wrong. Anyone who believes in God and the Bible would know that you are not supposed to bow before anyone but the Lord and that worshipping graven images is a sin.

Yes, you can make that conclusion....Catholicism is a distorted version of Christianity that is nothing more than a mass of formality and traditions of man. You think that by confessing your sins to a priest that you are absolved of any guilt or responsibility? A man cannot absolve you of your sins...only repentance to God will do that. Saying a couple "hail mary's" and clutching rosary beads isn't going to get you into Heaven.

Assuming that you are a Catholic, I'm not surprised that I make you sick...I'm even a bit flattered! Maybe if you actually read the Bible you would know that my dislike for Catholicism is justified, not out of ignorant vehemence.
    Nobody is worshipping the Pope like if he is God.
    If Catholicism is a distorted version of Christianity, what are the Protestant if not a distortion of another distortion?

It's useless to drop down a list of all the negative things that we can find in every religion, none is better than the others.
    And dividing the Europeans just cause of their faith, by calling them names is really a smart move on a preservation path of our identity.

The Muslims would appreciate your speech, our division is their strength.

"E tutti si scandalizzano quando sentono dire: quel tale tipo di mammifero o di uccello ormai è sparito dalla faccia della terra, non lo vedremo più; è una grave perdita. Certo, si tratta di gravissime perdite.
    Ma non sarebbe forse più grave se sparisse una comunità umana?? --Bruno Salvadori

Seven pictures of northern European males and seven pictures of northern African males were presented randomly via a computer screen to 82 Italian female undergraduates of the University of Padua, Italy.
    Each picture depicted a full frontal face with a neutral facial expression. Participants were asked to classify each picture as either northern Italian or southern Italian.
    On average, the seven pictures depicting northern Europeans were classified as northern Italians 81% of the time. The seven pictures depicting northern Africans were classified as southern Italians 83%
    of the time.

Last Online
    Subrace
    Intermarine (Arya)
    Country
    N/A
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You shouldn't answer with a question. What fanatical praise? Most people see him as a great Man, Catholic and Non-Catholic alike.

He played a huge part in the downfall of Communism in Eastern Europe, so much so that the KGB even tried to asassinate him. He has been spreading the message of peace, everywhere he has went. Has organized World youth days, for the young and often neglected people of the world. As a traditional Catholic, his stance on abortion and sex should be admired, not hated.

These are some of the things that I can think of right now, I agree, one doesnt need to admire him, but to outright hate him, is beyond me.

At least you stick to your guns. A billion people are wrong, and you are right.
    Most people who go to confession realize that it's not the priest but God that they're talking to, and don't share your short-sighted materialistic point-of-view. Looking at your profile I realize that you are still a child, no surprise there really. Surprising is the fact that you have the audacity to talk about other people as if they were Children.

Frankly, my beliefs are none of your business.
    Your dislike for Catholicism is purely out of childish ignorance.
    I can't comprehend how one can have such strong feelings about anything, especially Faith.
    I would never be able to say, Catholicism is the best, or Protestants are fools or vice-versa. I guess my Catholic upbringing is coming through.

As Gesta Bellica said, it's nonsensical to look for negative things about our respective Religions.

Last Online
    Thursday, November 20th, 2008 @ 08:58 PM
    Country
    Other Other
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unfortunately an author show “deep knowledge” in E.European issues. First of all its was hard to find “Khazars” among Polish jewery as they originated in Western Europe.
    There is no such Lithuanian name as "Kaczarowska"
    To be “Lithuanian” in XIXc didn’t mean to be Baltic (ethnically) but belongs geographically to region of former Lithuanian Dukedom where majority was Slavic- Byelorussian and Polish. Of course Kaczorowski surname is truly polish and was not used by Jews.
    There are only 2 such surnames (probably as an effect of marriages) among 2 mln of (pol.) Jewish surnames here http://www.jewishgen.org/jri-pl/
    That’s interesting that not typically polish Szolc surname can not be find in this rich database.
    That’s probably Polish variation of German Schulz which was also not very Jewish sound.
    His “jewish friends” and “sympathies” are the other issue and should not be connected with his roots. Its interesting that nowadays the majority of politicians and VIPs are discovering such a way of life.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast