Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Armanen System and Ancient Glyphs

Runic greetings!

I've been working with the Armanen rune sytem for almost nine years now. I find this system fascinating and deeply rewarding on both a spiritual and personal level. My studies have led me to The Thule Society, The Schwarze Sonne symbol and other related subjects.

The Thule Society has a symbol of the Black Sun which is forbidden to be displayed in modern Germany. It consists of a circle with what appears to be two Armanen "EH" runes in the center. Encircling the runes is a border consisting of ancient glyphs that I don't know the origin of. Nor can I find a legitimate source for the translation of these glyphs. I suspect they could be from Alderbaran or Hyperboria. So far I've been able to discover a partial translation which reads:

"Dem neuen zeitalter entgegen, sieg und heil grossdeutschland, im kampf fuer die welt, heil das neue reich thule."

Which means: "Towards the new age, victory and hail to greater Germany, fighting for the world, hail to the new empire Thule."

Have any of you found any more information on these glyphs? If so please post your findings here.

Last Online
    Thursday, May 14th, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Shetland/England
    Subrace
    A mixture of Nordic and others
    Country
    England England
    Politics
    Technocracy
    Religion
    I don't think i can be labeled.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Black Sun is Irminist (not Armanen), there is only really one book you can get on Irminist sigils and runes. Check out the link below:

http://www.ravenoir.com/R012.htm

Irminists fought against Armanenists during the Third Reich. Irminists won, and Himmler sent several Armanen mystics to concentration camps.

Last Online
    14 Hours Ago @ 08:19 PM
    Ethnicity
    Mostly German/Some English/Some Irish
    Subrace
    Nordid
    State
    Texas Texas
    Far Right
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    (I didn't know where to put this one, so I hope this qualifies)

The Mysterious Grooved Spheres of South Africa.

The following is a passage from the site paranormal.about.com

“Over the last few decades, miners in South Africa have been digging up mysterious metal spheres. Origin unknown, these spheres measure approximately an inch or so in diameter, and some are etched with three parallel grooves running around the equator. Two types of spheres have been found: one is composed of a solid bluish metal with flecks of white; the other is hollowed out and filled with a spongy white substance. The kicker is that the rock in which they where found is Precambrian - and dated to 2.9 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.
    The globes, which have a fibrous structure on the inside with a shell around it, are very hard and cannot be scratched, even by steel.
    It also seems that the spheres are so delicately balanced that, even with modern technology, they would need to have been made in zero gravity. Scientists at NASA were completely baffled when they examined them, and were unable to come up with any explanation.”

This implies that something intelligent was alive on this planet of ours billions of years ago and carved the grooves into the spheres, which are composed of apparently unidentifiable substances.
    More evidence to support the theory that man is just as old as the dinosaur?

Last Online
    Thursday, March 11th, 2010 @ 07:37 PM
    Status
    Brief Absence
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    ScotsIrish, English, Norwegian and German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Married
    Occupation
    Retired* Commercial Truck Driver
    Politics
    White Nationalist
    Religion
    Nordic/Germanic Folkway
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Some interesting websites regarding the same theme:

http://www.alesstenar.com/eng/indexeng.htm

http://www.heimdallsstenar.com/

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahnenerbe · Genetic Spirituality
    Religion
    Paganism · Pantheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Back to the topic

I guess Haunebu III is talking about this symbol:

The glyphs beeing used in that symbol are supposed to be a secret templar-script, but honestly speaking: it's pretentious. Allready that "secret" text is hilarious, a spawn from the wet dreams of a pseudo-occultist with a certain affinity to the SS. So the runes should replace the SS-runes, whicht can be read as both: the name of that organisation and "Schwarze Sonne". Again one estoric book copies the other without any research, and no auther really knows the sources. In this case it's the Tempelhofgesellschaft, a society in self-proclaimed tradition of the ONT. In this particular case I'm rather sure these described pubertal phantasies of power are from Norbert Jürgen-Ratthofer
    That symbol is obvisiously a modern construct, referring a to the La-Table-Ronde-symbol and mixing it with that Black-Sun-philosophy and that typically Marcionist believes of the THG. I must disappoint you: there are no secret roots to the historically ONT, and neither to the Thule-Gesellschaft or Vril-society. That organisation was founded in the 1980's, and also that nice symbol isn't really older. And the only connection to the SS are some single old men that joined this group, as for example Wilhelm Landig. And also Landig wasn't that "inaugurated" mastermind, as some assume in esoteric books – no, he wasn't member of these so popular "secret societies", wich some love so much to create an occult nazi-conspiracy: no Thule-Gesellschaft, no Vril, no Germanen-Orden… He was in the SS, not more and not less. But he didn't make out the philosophy either. It was in the beginnig a guy (former police-officer and informant of the Verfassungsschutz – German intelligence service to observe political resistance) using the pseudo-identity of "Ingeborg Schulte", later that section in Vienna around Ratthofer and Ettl.

So, I'm sorry to disappoint you, and I hope it's enough information for now. I mustn't read Goodrick-Clarke for this

Funding Member
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    Friday, June 30th, 2017 @ 08:09 PM
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Subrace
    Atlantid
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    There are some ancient representations of the sun in a "passage tomb" in Ireland known as "Loughcrew" that dates from before 3000 B.C;

The tomb from outside;

The entrance to the passage;

The inner chamber;

What it would look like when the sun strikes the main stele in the back wall of the inner chamber, which happens durnig the spring eqinox;

The roofing structure of the central chamber which uses an overlapping system known a "corbeling";

Close observation may result in feelings of horror, wonder and awe at world you find yourself inhabiting.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 4th, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    German/Scottish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Scotland/Ireland
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Info about the glypfs and the Thule

Hailsa Herzbluth!
    Thank you for your detailed answer. I appreciate it very much. You wrote,

"I must disappoint you: there are no secret roots to the historically ONT, and neither to the Thule-Gesellschaft or Vril-society. That organisation was founded in the 1980's, and also that nice symbol isn't really older."

Oh I'm not disappointed at all. I'm just looking for the truth. I hadn't heard of, or either forgot who Norbert Jürgen-Ratthofer was. I googled his name and found a lot of information about him. Thanks again for your reply.

Anyone out there think differently? Is there ANY truth to the Thule Society and Vril Society's history and origin? From what I've read over the years, the real truth about these groups, and their involvement or association with elements of the Third Reich lies somewhere between the myths and legends from WW II, supposed occult conspiracies, and plain old propaganda. I don't know. But I find this subject extremely interesting.

Wir sind alle Armanen!
    Haunebu III

Last Online
    Saturday, June 23rd, 2012 @ 08:12 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Ahnenerbe · Genetic Spirituality
    Religion
    Paganism · Pantheism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    The Thule Gesellschaft definitely did exsist, but a little different from what is said in several publications. But they made research on racial ancestry, some theosophy/ariosophy, and it was a heathen group which also tried to influence politics. They were involved in the civil war of Bavaria when Marxists tried to install a "Räterepublik". The Thule Gesellschaft was founder of the Freikorps Oberland, for example.
    And of course memebers of this society joined the NSDAP, but Hitler wanted to have the control for himself. In 1925 that society was liquidated, because there wasn't anymore so much interest.
    When Hitler got to power, Sebottendorf wanted to participate of his glory and published his book "Bevor Hitler kam", which was banned. So Sebottendorf left Germany in 1934 and went to Turkey (again).
    Also the Vril Society did exsist, but there were no connections neither to the Thule Gesellschaft nor to the NSDAP. This society mainly was interested in technically research and alternative energies.

Last Online
    Sunday, March 4th, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    German/Scottish/Irish
    Ancestry
    Germany/Scotland/Ireland
    Country
    State
    California California
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Self-employed
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Germanic Heathen
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Relationship of the Vril and Thule society

"Also the Vril Society did exsist, but there were no connections neither to the Thule Gesellschaft nor to the NSDAP. This society mainly was interested in technically research and alternative energies."

Alaf Sal Runa Herzbluth!
    What is the source of this information? I've read that the Vril society merged temporarily with the Thule society and worked on the various flying disks projects. Maria Orsic, founder of the Vril society,became deeply disillusioned with the direction that the Thule society was heading into, especially the use and development of the Vril aircraft for military use. This lead to a severing of ties and the eventual disappearance of Orsic and the other Vril women. So my question to you is, is your statement based on historical fact and information or is it personal theory/

Wir sind alle Armanen!
    Haunebu III

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, August 6th, 2012 @ 01:31 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    germanic/native american. Austria/Germany/SE United States
    Country
    State
    Washington Washington
    In a steady relationship
    Occupation
    Work in local fastfood restauran
    Politics
    None
    Religion
    None
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can acquire The Alderbaran Templar script?!