Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021222324252631 ... LastLast

Thread: Is There Any White Group You Strongly Dislike?

Lost in Melancholia
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Funding Membership Inactive
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Įsatrś/Forn Sišr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus View Post
    I don't know whether people are judging other groups from personal experiences or from a more distant factor such as history or anthropology. Nonetheless, I doubt many of you have even personally met an Albanian or Bosnian to begin with, so in turn your judgment is simply short-sighted.
    Well, I´ve met enough Albanians and Bosnians in the more larger German cities to know that I don´t like them and their attitude. And we have some excellent news portals regarding specific groups of immigrants.

Oh, and to the provocative Germans (Thusnelda and Bärin) who question Turkey's geographic and cultural placement; it's an understandable sentiment, but one cannot judge it simply as European or Non-European much like Russia or the Caucasus. Before the Islamification and Turkification, Anatolia in some cases was actually considered to be a part of Europe (this probably because of the Eastern Roman Empire, Byzantium and how these were considered the second Rome) whereas the Russia west of the Urals was not.
    In ancient times parts of Anatolia were a part of the Hellenic cultural sphere. Hellenes were Europeans. But with the process of Turkification (=Ethnical change of Anatolia from European to Non-European) and the process of Islamisation (=Cultural and religious change of Anatolia from European to Non-European) the face of Anatolia changed completely. The ancient classification of Anatolia as a part of Europe became null and void.

There´s nothing European in Anatolia, today´s Turkey. There´re some old hellenic ruins but that´s it. The border of Europe is the Bosporus.

Perhaps you should judge the countries in the Near East with a more comprehensive experience (such as visiting them) rather than nit-picking and confirming previous prejudices or even self-made fallacies with lower-class immigrants (many of which put shame to their country of origin) in your country.
    What I judge and how I judge is my business alone. There´s an obvious cultural, religious and ethnical divide between Europe and the Near-East and I don´t have any interest in an increasing convergence of both spheres. I appreciate and love my culture, my folk and my traditions and I´m fully aware of the fact that our culture is endangered by import and immigration of foreign, Near-East elements, values and mindsets, predominantly of Muslim origin.

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus
    Perhaps you should judge the countries in the Near East with a more comprehensive experience (such as visiting them) rather than nit-picking and confirming previous prejudices or even self-made fallacies with lower-class immigrants (many of which put shame to their country of origin) in your country.
    This is indeed the point of the matter. This isnt a judgement about the "countries of origin", but about that they dump their sh*t into our countries.

Most people wouldnt have much of a problem with any of those countries if the scum would just stay there. They dont, they come here, make themselves a good life on our expense, harass our women, dont respect our culture, some not even our laws, and then scream "racist" when people here protest against their presence.

And why exactly should "I" then travel to the country of origin to change my mind about them? I judge those who are here, and they teach that the multicult equals genocide on the host country's population. It is really not my business to learn about their culture, after all, they come here, they'd rather learn something about our culture. I want my country and all other European and specially Germanic countries to regain their own culture. And our culture is fundamentally different from theirs, and all of them are incompatible with ours, specially islamic versions of "culture". They must leave. All of them, whether the individual could behave here or not. They dont belong here. End of story.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Bloodhound
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Atlantean
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by german islander View Post
    What a horrible post we should be united with other whites and we should not generalize whole groups of whites.
    "The strong man is mightiest alone." - F. Schiller
    "Nothing is more disgusting than the majority: because it consists of a few powerful predecessors, of rogues who adapt themselves, of weak who assimilate themselves, and the masses who imitate without knowing at all what they want." (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

One with Nature
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Sunday, April 4th, 2021 @ 03:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    Daco-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Dacian & German
    Óšins męr
    Politics
    Völkisch
    Religion
    Heathenry
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    I don't like to generalize from some individuals to the entire country they are coming from (or belong to), so I can't say I strongly dislike a population from a certain country. There are cases and cases, and different circumstances.

But: I strongly dislike immigrants, regardless of their origin, that do harm (in any way possible) to their host country. It's like parasitism, or even worse.

And talking from my personal experience, or from the experience of the people that are close to me, there could be an issue with the Russians. Russians in their own country may be very nice people, I don't know, I haven't been there yet, to see it. My home-town is located in the Romanian part of Moldavia, not too far from the border with Republic of Moldova. And, besides the historical events (dividing Moldavian territory between three countries, moving by force local people to Siberia, sending local people to forced-work camps), I've heard horrible stories about what Russians did around there. And they still do it, in Republic of Moldova, and Transnistria, for example. Not sure if I should call them Russians or just Communists, but however, they are, generally speaking, both. And due to them my German kindreds had to suffer and not be able to speak their native language too much, and it's most probable one of the main reasons why the German language didn't pass into my family as a primary language (I guess other Germans who remained in the territories of Moldavia, either in Romania, Republic of Moldova or Ukraine, after the WW2, had similar problems). The Russians also raped many women during the wars, destroyed houses and goods (in areas that weren't supposed to be too much affected by the war), got drunk and killed people who didn't want to give them to drink. They behaved (and still behave) like non-humans, like beasts. Enough reasons to strongly dislike them. However, people who share the same opinion on this, and who have been to real Russia, said that in their home country Russians are really nice. I also met some nice Russians, who were mainly from Russia, but that's another story.

I should probably also dislike Serbians, for some similar reasons, but I met many nice Serbians. So I can't generalize. There are also some Romanians, and people of mixed descend that live or come from Romania, that I really don't like... but I can't generalize that on the whole people of Romania, not even close.

So I'd rather say that I strongly dislike the group (imaginary one, like making a bunch of all people with similar particular characteristics) that rape white women, steal, kill white people, spread non-values or harmful customs in the country they live in.
    Die Farben duften frisch und grün... Lieblich haucht der Wind um mich.

Account Inactive

Last Online
    Saturday, October 30th, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
    Ethnicity
    Caribbean/westerner
    Ancestry
    German,Italian, swedish, English,
    Country
    Other Other
    Family
    Single adult
    Occupation
    music
    Politics
    A political
    Religion
    Christian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    no man is a island unto himself... we can throw quotes around all day it does not matter i think this thread is counter productive....with that being said the french often annoy me... does not mean i hate all french

Quote Originally Posted by Jäger View Post
    "The strong man is mightiest alone." - F. Schiller

Last Online
    Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 @ 04:19 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    Danish, English and Scottish.
    Ancestry
    Anglo-Saxon, Scot and Dane.
    Subrace
    Borreby
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    Texas Texas
    Pan-Aryan Nationalist
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thusnelda View Post
    Well, I´ve met enough Albanians and Bosnians in the more larger German cities to know that I don´t like them and their attitude. And we have some excellent news portals regarding specific groups of immigrants.
    I lived in Germany for almost 4 years and back then (early and mid 80's) it was mostly Turks that were the real problem.

Aren't most Albanians and Bosnians just the mixed ancestors of the Turks from when they invaded those regions of the world centuries ago?

From everything I've read they're still basically just watered down Turks and that even if you can't tell what they are from the way they look, act and speak (however usually you can tell) that you can still tell that they're of Turkish descent from their last name even after all this time.

The Croatian and Bosnian Wars that was pretty much the whole motivation behind this (Rising Nationalism and for the Serbs and Croats to try and rid themselves of the Bosnian people and to carve up the former Yugoslavia into separate living spaces each based according to their ethnicity). So it sounds like they just have a nasty disposition no matter where they live.

I haven't read quite as much about what happened in Albania as I have the Bosnian and Croatian Wars, but I'm willing to bet that it was basically the same situation (wanting to carve up the nation into different living spaces based on ethnicity with the war started by one ethnic group to kick this off).

I guess during and after the various wars they flooded into Germany, that sucks.

I wouldn't classify these people as 'White' because in my eyes they would fall into the 'Mixed' category, but I guess some would (and so that's the reason for my post in this thread).

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 @ 06:50 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States United States
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I never stated my two cents on how Germany's immigration policy or issue should be handled. With that being said however, I do NOT disagree with the domestic political views promoted by either of the two German girls that just posted, I think that Germany should remain German and that if anything, the culture and respective regional cultures (as well as dialects to an extent) of the country should be promulgated and allowed to flourish without any limitations whatsoever. However I disagree with some classifications stated here.

How is there nothing European beyond the Bosporus? The Greek ruins stretch down all along the Aegean region, one of the more notable places being Bodrum or Halicarnassus. And being the relatively young civilization that they were, the Greeks or Hellenes were not the only European or Indo-European culture that planted themselves firmly within Anatolia. They came relatively late compared to the Hittites, Lydians or Lycians and so on. The Hittites appeared in and inhabited the area well over 1,000 years before the Hellene colonists came. This is where coins were first invented and used for exchange. I'm surprised no one has brought up the Anatolian group of the Indo-European family or the civlization when referring to Turkey. In fact a number of ruins left by these civilizations still stand, including Hattusa and Kaneš. The former of which is a UNESCO World Heritage site.

Now let me tie this in with the arrival of the Turks. The Seljuk Turks of which were a part of the Oghuz Confederation were already mixed in with the Persians and other peoples of the area by the time they appeared in this region which was in the latter half of the 11th century. Thereafter they founded the Sultanate of Rum. These people came in a limited, small stock thereby leaving little genetic impact on the region. The Central Asian component in Turkey is relatively weak. The majority of Turks as I've stated are essentially native to the region or the adjacent areas around it such as the Balkans. In fact, a significant minority of the Turkish population are descended from Balkan muslims such as Albanians, Bosniaks and Pomaks who came through various methods and mechanisms such as the institution of the Janissaries or with mass waves of immigration from the Balkans in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Not surprisingly, this is still happening today. There is literally an area in Turkey called Nova Bosna or new Bosnia because of all the recent immigrants coming from Bosnia.

With all of this stated how is there nothing European in the lands of present day Turkey that are east of Turkish Thrace? How is there nothing related?

„Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    Wednesday, September 30th, 2020 @ 09:35 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Suebi, Alamanni
    Subrace
    Borreby + Atlantonordoid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Engaged
    Politics
    Tradition & Homeland
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    287 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary in TX View Post
    Aren't most Albanians and Bosnians just the mixed ancestors of the Turks from when they invaded those regions of the world centuries ago?
    Actually, neither. First of all, you'd have to make a distinction between Bosniak Bosnians, Serb Bosnians and Croat Bosnians. The language is arguably the same, but other than this it starts at ethnic division = religious division.

The religious groups: numbers for Muslims (45%) corresponds roughly to the number of Bosniaks (48%), the numbers of Serb Orthodox (36%) roughly with the number of Serbs (37.1%), the numbers of Roman Catholic (15%) roughly with that of Croats (14.3%).

Amongst them even the Bosniaks would appear to be largely ethnic Slavs, who simply converted. At least that is the general agreement. Obviously, with the strong South-Slavic patronymic tradition, some of them are bound to have fairly Osman-sounding names such as Muratović.

Albanians were likewise originally Indo-European (within that, a group of their own with no closer linguistic relative; Greek has a similar problem), and even though today's Albanians are arguably more mixed, in the more mountainous regions one is bound to find more racially and ethnically unmixed types who represent the previous population of Albania than you would in Ottoman-founded Tirana, for instance.

That the conversion to Islam has near-eradicated some of their indigenous culture is harsh, certainly it doesn't make a difference to the ethnic make-up, much like most Jews aren't actually Semites but descended from Turkic tribes. Bosniaks and Albanians were occupied, converted and slaughtered, but mixed marriages wouldn't have been much higher than in other rather rural areas subject to foreign domination whilst the religious boundary is removed.

I'm not a big friend of either Bosniaks or Albanians, but fair credit where it is due.
    -In kalte Schatten versunken... /Germaniens Volk erstarrt / Gefroren von Lügen / In denen die Welt verharrt-
    -Die alte Seele trauernd und verlassen / Verblassend in einer erklärbaren Welt / Schwebend in einem Dunst der Wehmut / Ein Schrei der nur unmerklich gellt-
    -Auch ich verspüre Demut / Vor dem alten Geiste der Ahnen / Wird es mir vergönnt sein / Gen Walhalla aufzufahren?-

(Heimdalls Wacht, In kalte Schatten versunken, stanzas 4-6)

Last Online
    Sunday, March 8th, 2020 @ 03:10 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Northern Germany
    Subrace
    Faelid
    Country
    Germany Germany
    State
    North Rhine-Westphalia North Rhine-Westphalia
    Zodiac Sign
    Sagittarius
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Pestilent Supremacy
    Politics
    Blut und Boden
    Religion
    Fimbulwinter
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    672 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Cletus
    {...}With all of this stated how is there nothing European in the lands of present day Turkey that are east of Turkish Thrace? How is there nothing related?
    Because the people that live today there are the not the same people anymore who created all that cultures.
    The great civilisations of North Africa, who left us the Pyramides and stuff, are from an Indo-European / Proto-Indo-European tribe too, that doesnt change the fact that the people today there are not related to us. The same with India, where the Brahman caste until very recently were clearly Indo-European people. Still, the Indian culture today is fairly different from ours, even when it has the same roots some several thousand years back. The migration waves that once went through today's Iran and left the language roots for that name from Aryan / sanskrit ā́rya ->Iran shouldnt be confused with the today there living people either.

You see, you dont become a Russian-German just because your grandpa had a German Shepherd dog once. These outlined culture "relations" happen basically on the same level.

The same goes for Asia Minor (Turkey,...). Even if 2000 years ago there have been Indo-Europeans, they are long gone. There have been Indo-Europeans in the Middle East too, today there are none. The mass waves of Sephardics, Semites and North Africans have washed out the traces. To account to these people of today there the "foundation of civilisation" would be wrong, and can easily be proven with how those regions look today. The only civilisation they have is what is "forced" upon them through modern economic pressure.

Greece and Rome had the same problem. The Hellenic culture, even if once founded by PIE or IE people, was soon taken over by Middle Eastern people. It wasnt the Romans either, who so easily accepted Christianity, Christianity came along with mass migration of Semites (see here). Major cultural shifts always happened and still happen along with ethnic shifts. Of course, all this isnt politically correct to say, so the ethnic shift is usually ignored and that they lack culture and ethics today is usually accounted to the evil oppression by the white man. Nothing could be further from the truth though. There are fine, but important details of migration waves, that should be closely inspected when analysing cultures, their regions of origin and why they are lost today. Islam surely added a lot of spin to the Arabiasation of all of these regions, which is unfortunate for those people, but should all the more be a warning for how powerful and effective Islam is to replace original cultures and eradicate every trace of them. Beside that the Turks today are racially different from us, this is the main reason why Turkey should stay seperated from Europe.
    Ein Leben ist nichts, deine Sprosse sind alles
    Aller Sturm nimmt nichts, weil dein Wurzelgriff zu stark ist
    und endet meine Frist, weiss ich dass du noch da bist
    Gefürchtet von der Zeit, mein Baum, mein Stamm in Ewigkeit

my signature

Proffessional Hickerbilly
    „Friend of Germanics”
    Last Online
    2 Weeks Ago @ 10:46 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    American of German decent
    Ancestry
    Bavaria/Switzerland
    Country
    Other Other
    State
    Kentucky Kentucky
    Zodiac Sign
    Libra
    Family
    Married
    Occupation
    Kunstschmiede
    Politics
    Self-Reliance
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by german islander View Post
    no man is a island unto himself... we can throw quotes around all day it does not matter i think this thread is counter productive....with that being said the french often annoy me... does not mean i hate all french
    No one said you have to hate other white non-Germanic cultures, it just that certain groups show traits that are not liked by Germanics.

As far as this thread being counter productive I would have to disagree, as it is always good to know how fellow members of this board think in relation to each other.
    Life is like a fire hydrant- sometimes you help people put out their fires, but most of the time you just get peed on by every dog in the neighborhood.