Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast

Thread: Is There Any White Group You Strongly Dislike?

Last Online
    Sunday, April 12th, 2009 @ 10:03 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Niedersachsen , gijon
    Subrace
    Nordic amd Ibero-Celtic
    Country
    Vinland Vinland
    State
    New York New York
    not happy to be divorced
    Occupation
    All ways working
    Politics
    Community Volkisch
    Religion
    Old Religion - European
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oswiu View Post
    You will notice I included 'lout' in my definition. Or does that cover you too?
    Manchmal bin ich zu laut., ja..

For some reason I like that word, "Lout ". it's kind of woody, in the Monty Python sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gwXJsWHupg
    "Wenn vor uns ein feindliches Heer dann erscheint, Wird Vollgas gegeben Und ran an den Feind!
    Was gilt denn unser Leben
    Für unsres Reiches Heer? (Ja Reiches Heer)
    Für Deutschland zu sterben ist uns höchste Ehr!"

Last Online
    Monday, May 11th, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    East Prussia, Saxon England
    Country
    United States United States
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    I hate to say it, but I have a strong dislike for the upper class American corporate-anglo who are just as guilty in the killing of America and any kind of American Germanicism as any jew.

Indeed, if I was to imagine a conspiracy-theory, it would be this: Upper crust American jews and corporate-anglos have an agenda which seeks to eliminate the good white middle class and replace it with a contemporary thrall system. The uppercrust being a mix of jew and anglo, the thralls being a race-neutral 'brownish' people, the result of generations of working class whites mixing with latinos and blacks. Call it, if you will, the conspiracy of the blond-jew.

I am not big into conspiracy theories, but I do not think the above is too far off the mark. I blame the corporate-anglo more than the jew. The jew has always been a jew. The corporate-anglo at one time was something reliable and good. He is worse than the jew because he is the ultimate traitor of his people.

Last Online
    Thursday, April 7th, 2016 @ 07:04 AM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    English, German and Irish
    Subrace
    Dalofaelid
    Country
    State
    Alaska Alaska
    Family
    Married parent
    Occupation
    wood butchery
    Politics
    cooperative individualism
    Religion
    Gnosis
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I am not big into conspiracy theories, but I do not think the above is too far off the mark. I blame the corporate-anglo more than the jew. The jew has always been a jew. The corporate-anglo at one time was something reliable and good. He is worse than the jew because he is the ultimate traitor of his people.
    I like that term, "traitor".

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    I do not like white who make their race look bad, as many do in the United States. Many of the people involved in racially-oriented organizations are also on welfare, poorly educated, and really are not a credit to their European heritage.
    "Gallantly shall he speak and gifts bring who wishes for woman's love: praise the features of the fair girl. Who courts well will conquer."

The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.

Lost in Melancholia
    "Friend of Germanics"
    Skadi Funding Member

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bavarian tribe
    Ancestry
    Bavarian
    Subrace
    Nordid-Borreby
    State
    Bavaria Bavaria
    Occupation
    Breathing the forest
    Politics
    Regionalist-conservative
    Religion
    Ásatrú/Forn Siðr
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
    For me it would be Slavs and I'm not very fond of Italian men either. What about you?
    There´re some countries I dislike to some extent. Well, it doesn´t mean that I dislike all people from the country but I´m at least sceptical about a good sum of the people.

I´ve not much sympathy for Poland and the Czech republic (due to obvious reasons in our German history). The same counts for Albania, Mazedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Romania and Bulgaria.

Just to get it straight: I don´t consider Turkey or other countries in the region around Near East or Middle East "white" in our sense. In fact I dislike all countries there...

"Judge of your natural character by what you do in your dreams" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last Online
    Saturday, September 3rd, 2011 @ 10:57 PM
    Ethnicity
    Northern European
    Subrace
    Nordid/Alpinid
    Country
    England England
    Married parent
    Occupation
    Designer
    Politics
    Pan-European Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    I spent some time in France. I have to say there were more unpleasant and antagonistic people there than anywhere else I've been. I met plenty of perfectly decent likeable French people, but a considerable proportion of them did seem to have a chip on the shoulder and didn't conceal their anti-British prejudice.

Probably just my somewhat limited experience, but Dutch women seemed to be mostly pompous and unpleasant, whilst Dutch men seemed fine. Portuguese were generally more friendly than the Spanish. The few Germans I've met have been polite and friendly. They also seemed to have a good sense of humour, something we're 'taught' they lack. Macedonians, from what little I've seen, seem like a bunch of c***s
    “It was intended that when Newspeak had been adopted once and for all and Oldspeak forgotten, a heretical thought should be literally unthinkable, at least so far as thought is dependent on words”

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    German, English, Lowland Scottish, Danish, Swedish, Iberian
    Country
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Racial and Cultural Realist
    Religion
    Deism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    I don't quite dislike entire white nationalities but there are certain "types" that I do dislike and they do get on my nerves.

I don't have anything personal against the Celts, the Celts and Germanics have alot in common culturally and historically. I don't like the ones who have a "persecution complex" who are always bitching and whining about being oppressed by the English or how bad the English are etc. I am not saying that a nationality or ethnicity of people should not acknowledge things that happened to them in their past but they should not let it define who they are and always play the victim card of self pity. The English historically were not perfect (nobody was) but the Celts were not innocent either. Similarly I also get annoyed and dislike any Polish person or Slavs who has a "persecution complex" when it comes to the Germans. They think any territory they have has always rightfully belonged to them and the Germans have no rightful claim of any territory the Slavs have at the moment. These kind of Slavs seem to think that they have always suffered at the hands of the Germans but never admit any wrong they have done towards Germans.

Another type that I really dislike and gets on my nerves is the arrogant pompous Southern European Greek/Latin Medist. They can be very paranoid and are always on the look out for any horrible Nordists that might be lurking near by. Don't get me wrong, I am not a Nordist myself but these hypocritical Medists bitch and moan about any "perceived" Nordic Supremacy but as Medish Supremacists they have no issue insulting Germanic and Northern Europeans in general at times. They seem to think anybody with dark hair in Europe is automatically Mediterranean including any dark haired Northern Europeans. Whenever we try to take pride in our own historical accomplishments as Germanics, they always try to downplay our accomplishments.They also throw a fit or a tantrum if we Germanics want to keep to our selves and not mix with them. Medists believe they are all the "direct literal descents" of the Ancient Greeks and Romans. I have seen many post pictures of themselves and most seem to have questionable features or even look straight up Middle Eastern looking.

Quote Originally Posted by PendaMercia View Post
    I hate to say it, but I have a strong dislike for the upper class American corporate-anglo who are just as guilty in the killing of America and any kind of American Germanicism as any jew.

Indeed, if I was to imagine a conspiracy-theory, it would be this: Upper crust American jews and corporate-anglos have an agenda which seeks to eliminate the good white middle class and replace it with a contemporary thrall system. The uppercrust being a mix of jew and anglo, the thralls being a race-neutral 'brownish' people, the result of generations of working class whites mixing with latinos and blacks. Call it, if you will, the conspiracy of the blond-jew.

I don't think you can paint such a broad brush and say all American Anglo descended corporate leaders or CEOs are all corrupt or are all working specifically against the interests of Germanic peoples. What percentage of Fortune 500 Companies are currently Anglo operated or owned?

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
    Status
    Available
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Subrace
    Alpinid
    Country
    State
    North Carolina North Carolina
    Engaged
    Politics
    Not liberal
    Religion
    Blut und Boden
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal Lord View Post
    I don't think you can paint such a broad brush and say all American Anglo descended corporate leaders or CEOs are all corrupt or are all working specifically against the interests of Germanic peoples. What percentage of Fortune 500 Companies are Anglo operated or owned?
    I agree, you cannot make a total generalization like that, but Jews do not own every company in America. There are plenty of "white" CEOs and probably plenty of specifically Anglo owners.
    "Gallantly shall he speak and gifts bring who wishes for woman's love: praise the features of the fair girl. Who courts well will conquer."

The three highest causes of the true human are: Truth, Honor, and Duty.

Last Online
    Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 @ 11:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    German, English, Lowland Scottish, Danish, Swedish, Iberian
    Country
    State
    California California
    Family
    Single adult
    Politics
    Racial and Cultural Realist
    Religion
    Deism
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by triedandtru View Post
    I agree, you cannot make a total generalization like that, but Jews do not own every company in America. There are plenty of "white" CEOs and probably plenty of specifically Anglo owners.
    True, I wasn't implying in my question that any one group runs and owns "all" corporations. I was just disagreeing with PendaMercia that all Anglo descended CEOs in the U.S. have the same beliefs or agendas.

Last Online
    Monday, May 11th, 2009 @ 09:28 PM
    Ethnicity
    German-American
    Ancestry
    East Prussia, Saxon England
    Country
    State
    Pennsylvania Pennsylvania
    Married parent
    Occupation
    hired gun
    Politics
    will to power
    Religion
    Odian
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal Lord View Post
    I don't think you can paint such a broad brush and say all American Anglo descended corporate leaders or CEOs are all corrupt or are all working specifically against the interests of Germanic peoples. What percentage of Fortune 500 Companies are currently Anglo operated or owned?
    Well we are speaking of likes and dislikes, purely personal tastes. As such, rock-solid substance behind these tastes aren't that important.

In any case "Anglo-Saxon" is the name for the type of corporate governance that has dominated the world since the rise of capitalism. It is literally, "The Anglo-Saxon Model of Corporate Governance". It is not a coincidence that it has evolved from Anglo-Saxon society and is run primarily by white people. Not necessarily pure-bred anglo-saxons, but white people running their company in the anglo-saxon way. Thus 'corporate-anglos'.

It is not that these individuals are naturally corrupt, but that they work within a system that is its self corrupt, and so to participate in that system they have to do corrupt things.

It does depend on your definition of corrupt. I would say that interlocking directorships are corrupt, and yet this is 'the way business is done these days'.

This is how business is done at the highest levels in America today: The same individuals sit on the Boards of Directors of multiple national and international corporations. These same individuals are also our Congressmen and Women in both houses, as well as almost every upper-management position in both the Executive (Presidential) and Judicial branches of government.

This is the super-exclusive upper crust of America, a relatively small group of families (tribe), that will do absolutely anything to keep the reigns of power in their circle. Democrat, Republican, Liberal, Conservative, these are just meaningless categories meant to keep the rest of the country divided so as not to unite against the ruling tribe.

This is not some illuminati secret society where they eat babies in massive mansion basements, or will turn into space aliens come 2012. It is just a group that has gained too much power due to the laziness of regular people to stop them, and due to the lack of a strong truly dissenting core of middle-class intellectuals.

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671252 ... LastLast