Religion
    scientific pagan
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post Re: The Cowardly White Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Siegfried
    I think our testosteron level may actually be lower, thus making us indeed less violent than they are. That doesn't mean we are not capable of violence and outbursts though; there are plenty of historical examples of Europid warriors, such as the Viking Berserkers. The current situation is simply depraved, though.
    Testosterone levels depend more on status than on a persons willingness to commit violent acts. If anything our testosterone levels are higher, whites are higher ranking in soceity compared to these types making it more realistic for us to have a higher testosterone count, atleast more than spics. We may indeed have a lower count when in high school with them because they seem to superimpose themselves on white students on average but we soon rebound, and allow them to serve us french fries when we're on our way to a skiing trip.

Last Online
    Monday, January 2nd, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Subrace
    Don't know
    Country
    United States United States
    Family
    Single
    Occupation
    Trickster God
    Politics
    Pro-Freedom, Pro-Skadi
    Religion
    seeker
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wichmann]You see what I mean?

And it's even worse; it's not only yourself, it's your whole family!

Don't get me wrong, nicholas!!! That is no offence against you. Everybody of us faces this problem!
    No offense taken. I do see your point. Though consciesly i'm trying to do all I can to thrive I subconsciously thwart myself and allow the Zionists system oppress me.

I seriously think that it is a major problem to our mental healthyness to confess that "Yes, I'm a coward because this Jew government and Jew society forces me to be a coward." But we all must do this otherwise we would end in jail or in a casket.
    I completely agree.

So we are in a terribly dilemma and as far as I can see it there is no easy way out. But the producers had an typically american means individuallistic approach to this problem.
    So our only chance to survive as a white race is to get a new(or very old) point of view of life!
    We must define somekind of a "cathegoric imperative of white heroism."
    I have tried this. unfortunately anything which proclaims the white male as valid around her is immediately categorized as sexist, racist, etc.

Nick

Last Online
    Sunday, December 14th, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Subrace
    Tydal/Litorid/Nordid
    Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Identitär
    Religion
    Indo-europeisk Traditionalist
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The White race does indeed have lower testosterone than the Black race and brown hybrids, but higher than the Asians (Rushton demonstrates this in one of his books).

Anyway, this is what makes us the perfect mix and the creator race Because our higher testosterone makes us more creative and expansive than the Asians, while our higher IQ makes us more intelligent than the Blacks.

Also, I want to add that the aggression in itself differs between the White (I'd prefer the term Nordic here though) and the Black or Brown. The Black man erupts in a lot of short term aggressions, that makes him a bad planner, while the Northman is capable of a cold rage that does not diminish his intelligence.

Account Inactive
    Last Online
    Monday, March 11th, 2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Irish, Scottish, and French
    Subrace
    Frankish
    Y-DNA
    R1B
    mtDNA
    U5
    Country
    United States United States
    Civic nationalism
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    The white race is not cowardly. Please don't call the white race bad names. Insults function as curses, please don't speak cowardice over the white race because by doing so it can function to create cowardice within the white race. Speak blessings over the white race.

Exercising appropriate caution is good and not cowardice. Speaking a blessing over the white race, an example of that would be calling the white race smart. Boldness has its place but so does "cowardice" or what I would call discretion. "Discretion is the better part of valor" it has been said. But boldness and courage has its place and time to be exercised too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12